Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Hey RH with respect to Camilla's Crown, that tiara was actually loaned to her by Queen Elizabeth. Apparently, they are getting along and there is some peace and harmony in the Royal Family these days.

My Mom who lives near DC and gets the Washington Post learns alot of these "society page" facts not covered here in Carolina Country.

Mom said the Post said the tiara was valued at more than the value of the entire state of MAINE!!

A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

BUT, even though the Queen LOANED it to her to wear while she was here, it was actually an OLD ONE that had belonged to one of her ancestors. It wasn't actually the QUEEN'S!!! Must have been a REJECT! Of course, NONE OF US would reject a tiara that was worth more than the state of Maine!!! In fact, I would take one that was worth as much as one little TOWN in MAINE!
    "POWER TENDS TO CORRUPT AND ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY." Sir John Dalberg-Acton

If I had the money to buy a tiara worth even ONE little town in MAINE, I'd buy Kennebunkport!!

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by Bootsie

Could have been. Maybe I was sleeping through that one. We just have SO MANY MOVEMENTS, don't we???!!!

RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

KENNEBUNKPORT TIARA'S FOR SALE. Well, I can tell you one thing, Miss Judy--that Bush family WANTS a Bush Monarchy so they probably have a few tiaras stored away in anticipation of such a thing happening!!!
    "POWER TENDS TO CORRUPT AND ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY." Sir John Dalberg-Acton

It would be so much fun to buy Kennebunkport and ask them to MOVE ON!!

And, I want them to leave those little electric scooters there. I forget what you call the things but I saw Barbara and Pops riding around on them one day. It does look like a NICE neighborhood, doesn't it???!!!

my God

My God; that crown degenerate is on our soil with his ho. Telling us what to think... be done with him and ignore the fool. More crown treachery, I wouldn't let that man walk my dog. cheers glenn

Oh, I would let him walk my dog. One of them anyway. She would give him a run for his money.

DOES USING A BRITISH ACCENT ON T.V. OR RADIO COMMERCIALS SELL MORE??
    I was just wondering, because it seems the 'thing to do now'. I mean, what is it? Does it feel 'more dignified' to buy a broom from a British accented guy? Does it make him sound like he has some kind of special knowledge and authorituy over brooms? Does it make the rest of us stupid? I know this is dumb and off-topic. But I just dont get it.
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast