Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

"Gilchrest has cosponsored H.R. 4176, the Prevention of Unsafe Licensing Act"

It sounds like he is supporting/cosponsoring Pete King's legislation (mentioned above).

However, if they want to continue to receive highway funding, they are not going to have a choice!!
    "We call things racism just to get attention. We reduce complicated problems to racism, not because it is racism, but because it works." --- Alfredo Gutierrez, political consultant.

NC can be considered a win.

OREGON just pulled the plug on licenses for illegals.

Please focus all your efforts on the six remaining states.

Hawaii
    Maine
    Michigan
    New Mexico
    Utah
    Washington

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

As far as Illinios, I realize that HB 1100 would specificaly allow them to. I am not sure that they can't now apply for a Temporary Visitor's Driver's License.

The information looks confusing. Can someone take a look at this page and let me know how difficult it is to get the letter from Social Security that you are not eligible for a Social Security number?

http://www.cyberdriveillinois.com/depar ... le_id.html

I found the page for illinois, it does look like you have to have documents to prove you are legally here to apply for the ILLINOIS TEMPORARY VISITOR DRIVERS LICENSE, it was on a different page.

I did Maryland and Maine. Now Im off to Hawaii, Michigan, New Mexico, Utah and Washington. This is a breeze compared the work done a few weeks ago. And, IMO, all states who give away licenses to illegals are going to back off real fast on this issue.
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

"New Mexico"

This is never going to happen-----unless King's legislation goes through and they are denied highway funding!!
    "We call things racism just to get attention. We reduce complicated problems to racism, not because it is racism, but because it works." --- Alfredo Gutierrez, political consultant.

Quote Originally Posted by feduphispanic
    I'm in Texas and about a month ago I was at the DVM with my wife.
    She was getting her name changed to her marrried name and while there I observed a family of what I believe were illegals. The DMV employee verifying documents was white and the "family" was just there waiting. Then there was a shift change and a hispanic DMV employee was verifying documents. The "family" got in line and waited until called, they were from the carolinas/georgia area and were trying to get a Texas DL. They were told that they needed an additional form of ID. After they were in a little group talking they stated they were going to the Mexican consulate to get a passport since they were told by the DVM employee that a Passport was acceptable.

I was shocked that it was that easy to get a Texas DL if you already have one from another state.
    Yep. Texas has a crazy agreement with Mexico. Illegal aliens don't have passports. They are undocument and don't need them because the don't enter at the border check points. Greencard holders can get a licens. However, non-resident aliens can get a conmnercial license in TX but "Applicants from Mexico and Canada are not eligible for a nonresident CDL".
    The rules are here:
    http://www.txdps.state.tx.us/administra ... SB1260.pdf

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

4 of my governor e-mails were returned "unable to deliver"--three states were Hawaii, Michigan and New Mexico, forget the 4th--think it was Oregon.

Used their official e-mail addresses. Was it because I wasn't from their state, all 4 states experienced computer breakdowns or overwhelmed with e-mails so they shut down the service?

Anyone else have this problem?

Criticism may not be agreeable, but it is necessary. It fulfils the same function as pain in the human body. It calls attention to an unhealthy state of things.
    Winston Churchill
    "Distrust and caution are the parents of security."
    Benjamin Franklin

Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC
    NC can be considered a win.

OREGON just pulled the plug on licenses for illegals.

Please focus all your efforts on the six remaining states.

Hawaii
    Maine
    Michigan
    New Mexico
    Utah
    Washington

W
    I will start on these states today. The state of Wisconsin, as of April 2007, stopped issuing D.L.s to illegals.
    Calderon was absolutely right when he said...."Where there is a Mexican, there is Mexico".

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123