Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

W the most recent info I have is from Hannity today with Voinovich. If he is any indication on the other senators they don't know what they are voting for with these amendments and they don't have print copies nor have they read the bill (still). The feeling that they are completly ignorant of what this bill means is overwelming. They have been supplied a ( SUMMARY OF THE BILL) by who knows who. sorry nothing else.

Sen. Sessions said the vote will be at 0900 EST when on Dobbs earlier.

Just Called Sen Boxer's Inland Empire office...Opens at 8:30 am...no statement released yet on how she will vote for Cloture...
    Bring back the Rotary Phone so we dont have to pressÂ*1 forÂ*English...Â*

William,

I know you are doing talk radio, but has an alert gone out to all of the major talk show hosts that this event is occuring or encouraging citizen voters to hit the Senate Offices tomorrow?

Psalm 139:14
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Rattler
    That's not good for us west coast people.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Gogo
    Quote Originally Posted by Rattler
    That's not good for us west coast people.
    I know and that's 0700 MST so they must have heard what we were up to.

Quote Originally Posted by htxpert
    Can you please clarify what time the sit in is? 2-5Pm EST or PST?
    Regards
    We are calling it a group office visit or vigil so it can take place inside the offices.

You should try to be at these offices at 8am in your time zone when most of them open. Some open at 8:30 or 9:00 am.

Start the visits when they open and stay untill you hear how your Senator voted on Cloture.

Call local press and talk radio while you are there and tell them where you are at and what you are doing.

When you hear the results of the cloture vote, then you should express your opinions to the press about how you feel about the overall cloture vote and the vote of your Senator.

EX: I am so happy this cloture vote failed and the bill is dead. Americans have won today and amnesty was defeated.

EX: I am ashamed that my Senator ____ voted Yes for CLoture on this bill and Voted Yes to pass amnesty.

Ex Im ashamed that my Senator ____ voted yes for Cloture trying to pass Amnesty but thank God the other Senators stopped this bill from passing.

W

They tabled Menendez amendment, he said he didn't think he could support the bill if it didn't pass ( bringing in family members). Lets hope!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

I posted this as separate thread (I'll delete it there if you want), but here is interview I just heard with Sen. DeMint (Weds, afternoon PST):

Sen. DeMint was just on the Hewitt show (Weds. 3:50pm PST), and said that the next vote is 10:00am tomorrow (Thursday) (I AM NOT SURE IF HE MEANT THIS IS THE NEXT CLOTURE VOTE OR VOTE ON NEXT AMENDMENT). If someone heard something differ, please correct me or verify this.

He said this will be the last best chance to stop this bill (in Senate).

Sen. DeMint thought it was a pretty good day, the Dems tried to control the flow...some GOP members used procedures to slow it down.

He said Sens. Burr and Domenici have switched, and several others may switch cloture votes but he wouldn't give names.

After the host asked, Sen. DeMint did mention Norm Coleman, John Ensign, may be leaning against cloture, (but not for sure, this is what he thought) but they need to hear from people back home. He also mentioned Sen. Prior may like to vote no on cloture, especially if he hears from "folks back home" especially "people he knows."

**Sen. DeMint said chance we can defeat this IF WE KEEP ON CALLING**

AND, IF YOU KNOW THE SENATORS OR HAVE CONNECTIONS TO THEM, PLEASE USE THEM AND CALL.

(and even if you don't know the senators, still call).

Quote Originally Posted by DiggIt
    W the most recent info I have is from Hannity today with Voinovich. If he is any indication on the other senators they don't know what they are voting for with these amendments and they don't have print copies nor have they read the bill (still). The feeling that they are completly ignorant of what this bill means is overwelming. They have been supplied a ( SUMMARY OF THE BILL) by who knows who. sorry nothing else.
    This 'bill' is an outrage and obscene gesture to the American public and all lawmakers. What we are seeing before us is The Fall of The American Republic.

The sham is exposed and too many Americans know it now. Thank God for Senator Jeff Sessions and the others that are speaking out.

W

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast