Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I'm already hearing Internet and phone chatter about the Tea Party being blamed.

Is there actually any proven association between this shooter and the Tea Party or is this the left defaming large groups of people again without evidence?

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

A total Whack job!

W, i saw a link to ellis something or another somewhere, and it had a pic of his "supposed" facebook page that said his likes were sarah palin and the tea party. i dont know if this page has been verified as his or not

You KNOW they have to scapegoat some group in this...Looks like they've decided it'll be the Tea Party despite the fact that this guy is obviously a loon.

If he liked the Tea Party and Sarah Palin, so what??? They didn't turn him into a psychopath.

He has "Lone Nut" written all over him. Even if he liked the Tea Party, they wouldn't like him once they got to know him. Remember the Oath Keeper who turned out to be not really an Oath Keeper, more of a supporter and fan? This guy probably couldn't even be that much help on a good day. He sounds a bit schizo to me. The word usage, in particular.

RELATED

Gifford's office evacuated, suspicious package

http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-223993.html
    NO AMNESTY

Don't reward the criminal actions of millions of illegal aliens by giving them citizenship.

Sign in and post comments here.

Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Full Text of Jared Lee Loughner Delusional Rant on Conscience Dreaming
    posted 8th January 2011 in Media, Mysteries, Politics, Questions by Jim Cook

The following is the full text of a YouTube rant by Arizona 8th District gunman Jared Lee Loughner, who appears to have gunned down several people and shot Rep. Gabrielle Giffords in the head today:

Hello, my name is Jared Lee Loughner.

This video is my introduction to you! My favorite activity is conscience dreaming; the greatest inspiration for my political business information. Some of you don’t dream — sadly.

Firstly, the current government officials are in power for their currency, but I’m informing you for your new currency! If you’re treasurer of a new money system, then you’re responsible for the distributing of a new currency. We now know — the treasurer for a new money system, is the distributor of the new currency. As a result, the people approve a new money system which is promising new information that’s accurate, and we truly believe in a new currency. Above all, you have your new currency, listener?

Secondly, my hope — is for you to be literate! If you’re literate in English grammar, then you comprehend English grammar. The majority of people, who reside in District-8, are illiterate — hilarious. I don’t control your English grammar structure, but you control your English grammar structure.

Thirdly, I know who’s listening: Government Officials, and the People. Nearly all the people, who don’t know this accurate information of a new currency, aren’t aware of mind control and brainwash methods. If I have my civil rights, then this message wouldn’t have happen.

In conclusion, my ambition — is for informing literate dreamers about a new currency; in a few days, you know I’m conscience dreaming! Thank you!

This is a portrait in words of a man immersed in paranoid delusions, struggling to write grammatically incorrect paragraphs about others’ grammar, convinced that mind control and brainwashing and a strange new currency is all around him. It’s a sorry portrait of a man who has come to a pathetic end, complaining about his own civil rights while taking away the right of other people to simply live.

A question which surely will emerge over the next few days: how did a paranoid delusional man end up with his hands wrapped around a Glock? Had he encountered the authorities in any circumstances before? If so, how did he obtain the weapons used to carry out his bizarre attack?

Update: It appears that as a Pima Community College student, Jared Loughner was removed from the campus for causing a disturbance (“talkingâ€
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

http://www.theatlanticwire.com/opinions ... ical-6495/

Signs of Paranoid Schizophrenia A reader emails Andrew Sullivan, "I'm a licensed psychologist with 20 years experience. I've watched the Jared Loughner Youtube videos. They show evidence of delusions of persecution. Loughner's less than coherent language also suggests a formal thought disorder. While Loughner can't be diagnosed without a full exam conducted in person, there are significant indications in the videos that he suffers from a psychotic disorder. ... If I had to guess, I'd go with paranoid schizophrenia. If that's the case, his politics are irrelevant."

Jared Loughner

Records obtained from the Pima County, Ariz. criminal database show Loughner was arrested in 2007 for possessing drug paraphernalia, a misdemeanor charge. The records suggest that Loughner paid a $20 fee and completed a court-ordered program for drug offenders.

Three months later he was cited for running a stop sign, according to court documents.

Another record shows a 2008 arrest for what’s described as a [b]“local chargeâ€
    NO AMNESTY

Don't reward the criminal actions of millions of illegal aliens by giving them citizenship.

Sign in and post comments here.

Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast