Page 1 of 23 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

April

Williams Final Senate BLITZ Message!

For those who have not seem it, William has the final Blitz posted in announcements! Check it out!!!

http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... ic&t=66915

Supporters of ALIPAC:

CLOTURE VOTE WARNING: Cloture vote on Thursday, June 7, 2007

Call and e-mail all Republican members of the Senate ASAP and say.

"I am calling to oppose Scamnesty bill S. 1348. Please tell Senator ______ if they vote YES for CLOTURE on this bill then they just voted YES for AMNESTY. Tell Senator ______ that he/she should Filibuster this bill to stop Amnesty. Just look at McCain, he has fallen from 1st to 4th place because of his support for this bill!"

We need you to get your energy back in gear on the phones and e-mails today and tomorrow (Weds and Thurs)!

We know that many of you are continuing to push while there has been a drop off.

Too many times, people that are concerned about our issue get upset and take action and then settle back down.

We can't let that happen.

There are two things of importance here. One is what we need you doing and saying today to maximize the chance of stopping this bill in the Senate. The other is what the opposition is doing to beat you.

----

THE OPPOSITION

ALIPAC believes that the following measures are taking place today, at the hands of the Open Borders Lobby. They are using their millions of dollars to counter your calls by telemarketing in Spanish in key states. We believe they are calling phone number listings, with Spanish last names and conducting their efforts in Spanish. If this is the case, then they are targeting illegal aliens.

Those keeping count in the US Senate offices have no way to know if the calls they receive from their states are from US Citizens or illegal aliens.

The pro Amnesty, pro illegal alien groups have massive phone banks that are giving those that respond favorably to their calls the toll free numbers we showed you earlier.

These measures are in place due to the massive backlash, which YOU were a part of last week.

Now that you know what they are doing to try and convince the Senators this bill is a good idea, you MUST TAKE ACTION TODAY AND THURSDAY.

----

TAKE MORE ACTION

We need you to reinvigorate your efforts to call and e-mail the Senators IMMEDIATELY.

We also need you to work on two important strategies.

"I am calling to oppose Scamnesty bill S. 1348. Please tell Senator ______ if they vote YES for CLOTURE on this bill they just voted YES for AMNESTY. Tell Senator ______ that he/she should Filibuster this bill to stop Amnesty. Just look at McCain, he has fallen to 4th place because of his support for this bill!"

You must explain and convince the Senate staff you speak with that you understand what CLOTURE is and that any Senator that votes YES on CLOTURE is voting YES FOR AMNESTY, regardless of their final votes on S. 1348

You have to understand that many of these Senators have cut back room deals to vote YES on CLOTURE, which will allow the bill to proceed to a final vote and then vote NO on the bill.

The results will be that the bill passes with over 50 votes and that if they had really wanted to stop S. 1348, they would have voted NO on CLOTURE which would keep the bill in a state of debate known as a Filibuster.

Senator Reid, one of the key proponents of this bill, has threatened to pull the bill from the floor if Republicans Filibuster by refusing to vote YES on CLOTURE.

Convincing Senators and staff that you know what cloture is and that you are counting that vote as the end result on their position is VITAL TO STOPPING THIS BILL.

SOME OF YOU MAY WANT TO CONSIDER TELLING REPUBLICANS IN THE SENATE THAT IF THEY VOTE YES ON CLOTURE AND THIS BILL MOVES FORWARD TO PASS THAT YOU WILL BE PROTESTING OUTSIDE THEIR OFFICES THE NEXT BUSINESS DAY FROM 12 NOON till 5 PM.

BY TELLING THEM YOU, AND OTHERS, WILL SHOW UP OUTSIDE THEIR OFFICES IN PROTEST IF THE BILL PASSES AND THEY VOTED YES ON CLOTURE TELLS THEM THEY WILL NOT BE ABLE TO GET AWAY WITH PULLING THE WOOL OVER THE EYES OF THE VOTERS.

One example of a Senator doing this is Richard Burr of North Carolina. Burr's staff will tell you again and again that the Senator has NOT taken a stand for or against this bill. Yet, he voted YES on the first CLOTURE VOTE and unless you convince him and the others pulling the same tricks that they will not get away with it, HE WILL LIKELY VOTE YES on the next Cloture vote, and then vote NO against the bill. There are enough Democrat votes to get the 50 they need for passage if they get the 60 they need for Cloture. Burr will campaign saying he opposed this bill, when in reality he helped it pass.

"I am calling to oppose Scamnesty bill S. 1348. Please tell Senator ______ if they vote YES for CLOTURE on this bill they just voted YES for AMNESTY. Tell Senator ______ that he/she should Fillibuster this bill to stop Amnesty. Just look at McCain, he has fallen to 4th place because of his support for this bill!"

THE LESSONS OF MCCAIN !

It is now time for you to use John McCain's destroyed Presidential bid to politically intimidate these Senators.

The Mighty McCain has fallen from 1st place to 4th place in the GOP run for the White House. Several papers and polls confirm that McCain's plunge is due to his support for this bill.

Tell the Senators and their staff that they will follow McCain "follow McCain into depths, if they vote YES on CLOTURE for this bill.

These two methods will make you very effective if you take action and call and e-mail like the true Americans you are today and tomorrow.

Senate Contact List
    http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... ic&t=63874

Watch the Senate Debate S. 1348 Online via
    http://www.cspan.org/

Source Info

Immigration Bill Teeters On The Brink
    http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... ic&t=66908

Fate of Senate immigration bill in doubt
    http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=N ... =1&thold=0

Reid says he'll work to limit amendments to immigration bill
    http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=N ... =1&thold=0

Illegals bill hits Senate roadblock
    http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... ic&t=66880

April
    LETS ROCK them TROOPS! If you have never called now is the time to do it!!! CALL CALL CALL!!!! Our country and way of life depends on it!!!

This is it folks.

You have to make it clear they cant hide with a YES on CLOTURE vote.

They need to know, they will follow McCain down!

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I try to call all of the offices listed for my Senators. Even though it is driven up the chain in Washington, I want every office of every Senator to know how outraged we are at this sham charade on the American people.

Anger felt at every district office is just more piling on to our disgust with these traitor Senators.

Psalm 91
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

April
    Here is zip codes to every state in case you need them for your calls!

http://www.555us.com/555FL/555fl_zipcodes.htm

Lets JUMP on this it is our last chance!!! WE CAN DO THIS!!!!

April
    Good for you PEACH !!We need to be calling until are fingers are numb today and we have no voices left. It is that important!! WE cannot let these traitors WIN!!!! We are doing this for our children and grandchildren!!! Can you imagine their life in 20 years if we do not turn this around????

Given what we know about the call centers, can we implore Rush to get involved and ask his audience to call? Now would be the time. If he heard about the call centers I think he would break his rule about that.

Thank you April for the zip code list. Would you post the 1-800 number again for newbies to know they can use it at the illegal alien lobby expense.

Sam, maybe we could start the emails going his way before his radio show starts. Some of us could start calling his show to have a voice on his show today.

rush@eibnet.com

Call In number to radio show 1-800-282-2882 (12-3 EST)

I called the Phil Valentine radio show yesterday and was afforded the opportunity to get the word out on Senator Lamar Alexander and his voting and the incident at Cookeville, TN.
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

I have called My Senators everyday since I started using the 1-800-882-2005 number. today I said No to S.1348 and I am all for legal immigration, why our government has decided to operate our immigration policy outside the law is the only thing I disagree with. We have perfectly good laws to operate under presently, they just need to be followed. We can have an orderly migration of people into America if we wanted. The Corp/Big Business groups like slave labor to much now and they are in charge of our government at the moment.
    Too believe that any country can successfully operate a lawless immigration policy like this, is the height of ignorance!
    The present Senate bill is more of the operating in the lawless state.
    We call things racism just to get attention.We reduce complicated problems to racism,not because it is racism, but because it works
    AlfredoGutierrez

April
    Here you go!

Latino PHONE BANK Numbers
    1-800-882-2005. (Spanish number)
    1-800-417-7666. (English number)

Page 1 of 23 1234511 ... LastLast