Page 5 of 23 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by SOSADFORUS
    The traitors just voted against the Cornyn amendment so looks like all felons who ignored deportation orders or used false documents to work in this country have been forgiven and may get citizenship!!

Call on everyone!!! they have gone to work for Mexico and to hell with America"s rule of law and her citizens, they are traitors of the first degree!!!!

Burn thier ears with your rath!!!
    Doesn't bother me at all. The amendments are a distraction. I told them there is no way to fix this bill - too many special interests and advocacy groups involved.

April
    SOSADFORUS wrote:

Burn thier ears with your rath!!!
    Absolutely, with pleasure!

BorderFox wrote:

Thanks April! I WAS looking them up each time I made a call. This is MUCH easier.
    You're welcome! I am glad I could help!

Keep up the good work everyone!!! Melt those lines with calls, faxes and emails!

Quote Originally Posted by Populist
    I'm finding DC lines open (early afternoon, 6/6), I'm working down the list (Brownback's DC box full, Cornyn's line busy).
    Haven't gotten one busy signal from about 15 faxes.

Gotten through by phone to most with no problem - Kyl was a challenge but got through.

Banned
    Have called:

Rockefeller (up for re-election)
    Hagel
    Craig
    Crapo
    Cantwell
    Murray
    Smith
    Stevens
    Snowe
    Voinovich

Everybody, this is it! This is OUR D-DAY!!! If we don't stop this bill, we're finished.

Called, emailed and FAX'd my senators.

Asked staffers if they were receiving lots of calls. Staffer said yes, but would not tell me if they were for or against immigration bill.

I then proceeded to ask bunches of questions, regarding the bill, which the staffer had ZERO about. I said "Well, shouldn't the Senator have answers to these questions? I mean, after all, it is part of the bill. Why don't you have the answers?"

I rattled them a bit, but oh well.

I have also been emailing and FAX'ing all the Senators I can saying NO on this cloture vote!

The only busy signal I"m getting is to Barbara Boxer's fax no.

April
    I have not gotten any busy signals as of yet................I am on a ROLL!!!

Banned
    Guess who's line is busy again! HUTCHISON!!! Gonna require me getting up at 5:30 am PST to call her!

Did anybody get thru to her office???

She's particularly sneaky and she needs to be told she'll be held accountable for her cloture vote and it most certainly has to be "NO". No hiding behind a 'yea' for cloture (which is a 'yea' for amnesty) and a 'no' for S1348!!!

Have called, Burr, cornyn....busy, Hutchinson, Voinovich, CRAIG the BIG traitor, Hagel, warner, Gregg, collins....busy, Graham....busy, spector, Chambliss....busy, Crapo, Dole, Boxer...busy,Feinstein, Issakson, kyl...busy, Martinez...busy, Mc Cain, Mc Connell, Thanked Sessions!!,

Starting faxes, Kates new one!!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Page 5 of 23 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast