Page 3 of 23 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by April
    I am listening to Kennedy on C Span blowing and going!!! He is giving me so MUCH MOTIVATION!!!!!
    He is definitly a motivator isn't he!!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    Keep calling even if you have to fill voice mails after the Senate closes today--remember what W said about the OBL's--they are probably giving a huge push today and tomorrow and we must counter them.

Thanks for the zips, April

Duh
    Quote Originally Posted by April
    Latino PHONE BANK Numbers
    1-800-882-2005. (Spanish number)
    1-800-417-7666. (English number)
    The Spanish one instructs illegals to tell senators to "support immigration reform that protects families and workers."

When I called, I announced that I was using the illegal toll free number at their expense and said that I want the senator to protect *American* families and workers instead of illegals. This was in addition to the points about the cloture vote.

I'm in Colorado where both of our senators are untouchable. Senator Allard is not running for reelection so he doesn't care about the polls, and there is zero chance that Salazar will change his mind, sigh . . . but I still continue to contact them anyway.

Duh
    Duh

Banned
    SOSAD,
    Just called Crapo's office and left a detailed message with the immigration aide on Crapo's voting and how disturbed Idahoans were by some of his votes especially the one yesterday...Also--NO ON CLOTURE speech!

Wonder if I'll hear back--he's always called me back before!

I told the staffer on the phone about McCain and Hagel and he went,
    "Oh Wow, really?" Out of touch, aren't they. Hagel probably thinks he's ahead!

Called Shelby and Sessions.
    Equal rights for all, special privileges for none. Thomas Jefferson

April
    Duh wrote:

I'm in Colorado where both of our senators are untouchable. Senator Allard is not running for reelection so he doesn't care about the polls, and there is zero chance that Salazar will change his mind, sigh . . . but I still continue to contact them anyway.
    Good for you, Duh, and so do I! Remember NEVER give up and NEVER give in! Salazar's day of reckoning is coming!

Banned
    Duh wrote:
    When I called, I announced that I was using the illegal toll free number at their expense and said that I want the senator to protect *American* families and workers instead of illegals. This was in addition to the points about the cloture vote.
    Good deal! Love it!

Keep calling--the Dems have as much to lose, this crosses all party lines and I think Allard is going our way--needs to be reminded where we stand!!!

Banned
    Just called Senator Craig's office and had to do a lengthy explanation about how "cloture" is a vote for AMNESTY and how he will be held accountable for this vote. She asked me if I wanted to sign up on the list of Idahoans against amnesty and I said, Yes but I want you to tell him it won't matter how he votes on the bill if he votes "yes" on cloture!
    She really wasn't clear on what I was talking about--they certainly have made deals and we are calling them on them!

Quote Originally Posted by olivermyboy
    SOSAD,
    Just called Crapo's office and left a detailed message with the immigration aide on Crapo's voting and how disturbed Idahoans were by some of his votes especially the one yesterday...Also--NO ON CLOTURE speech!

Wonder if I'll hear back--he's always called me back before!

I told the staffer on the phone about McCain and Hagel and he went,
    "Oh Wow, really?" Out of touch, aren't they. Hagel probably thinks he's ahead!
    Thanks oliver, their such traitors!!!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Am calling and faxing.
    Deportacion? Si Se Puede!

Page 3 of 23 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast