Page 4 of 23 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Got through to Feinstein on the 800 number...Can't get through to Boxer, even on the 800 number! I will keep trying! Calling all the other Senators, too!
    "You tell 'em I'm coming...and hell's coming with me, you hear!?"

Quote Originally Posted by Virginiamama
    Called Shelby and Sessions.
    I did, too, to thank them.

Hello to all...just checking in again while calling, faxing and listening to C-SPAN.

Called all of Burr's offices and Dole's offices.

Now in the process of faxing Masters of the Universe Amnesty Bill - 20 Ways to Kill America to every senator with a handwritten note on the front:

The people for whom you were elected to represent have shouted "NO" to the S.1348 scamnesty bill.

If you vote yes, you are in complete violation of your oath of office and should be impeached immediately !!!

Banned
    SamLowry wrote:

[quote:14o8z6t9]Virginiamama wrote:
    I did, too, to thank them. [/quote:14o8z6t9]

Are they voting 'no' on cloture? Because if this bill goes to the floor and they have voted 'yea' on cloture, then vote 'no' on the bill--they have still voted for amnesty. These Senators cannot be allowed to get away with this sneaky trick...'No' on cloture is the only acceptable vote!!!

The traitors just voted against the Cornyn amendment so looks like all felons who ignored deportation orders or used false documents to work in this country have been forgiven and may get citizenship!!

Call on everyone!!! they have gone to work for Mexico and to hell with America"s rule of law and her citizens, they are traitors of the first degree!!!!

Burn thier ears with your rath!!!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by olivermyboy
    SamLowry wrote:

[quote:11u42c1u]Virginiamama wrote:
    Are they voting 'no' on cloture? Because if this bill goes to the floor and they have voted 'yea' on cloture, then vote 'no' on the bill--they have still voted for amnesty. These Senators cannot be allowed to get away with this sneaky trick...'No' on cloture is the only acceptable vote!!![/quote:11u42c1u]

Right on Oliver.
    Deportacion? Si Se Puede!

I'm finding DC lines open (early afternoon, 6/6), I'm working down the list (Brownback's DC box full, Cornyn's line busy).
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by April
    Here is zip codes to every state in case you need them for your calls!

http://www.555us.com/555FL/555fl_zipcodes.htm

Lets JUMP on this it is our last chance!!! WE CAN DO THIS!!!!
    Thanks April! I WAS looking them up each time I made a call. This is MUCH easier.
    Deportacion? Si Se Puede!

Quote Originally Posted by olivermyboy
    SamLowry wrote:

[quote:2shyljik]Virginiamama wrote:
    Are they voting 'no' on cloture? Because if this bill goes to the floor and they have voted 'yea' on cloture, then vote 'no' on the bill--they have still voted for amnesty. These Senators cannot be allowed to get away with this sneaky trick...'No' on cloture is the only acceptable vote!!![/quote:2shyljik]

Oh, I made that point. IIRC they voted no LAST time, so I was first thanking them for that.

Page 4 of 23 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast