Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

William's plan for a demonstration.

I think that all abled bodied ALIPAC supporters that can do it should join me for an important protest on the border. I'm going down with the Minutemen.

Everyone that cannot go, we can arrange small hit and run local rallies on the sides of the road.

Everyone going to MMP and doing the roadside protest MUST CONTINUE THEIR CALL AND E-MAIL Campaigns to the House and Senate.

If we reduce our efforts on the House and Senate, I believe we are screwing up big time.

We must do both then.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Senior Member NoIllegalsAllowed's Avatar

Re: William's plan for a demonstration.

Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC
    I think that all abled bodied ALIPAC supporters that can do it should join me for an important protest on the border. I'm going down with the Minutemen.

Everyone that cannot go, we can arrange small hit and run local rallies on the sides of the road.

Everyone going to MMP and doing the roadside protest MUST CONTINUE THEIR CALL AND E-MAIL Campaigns to the House and Senate.

If we reduce our efforts on the House and Senate, I believe we are screwing up big time.

We must do both then.

W
    Is there anyone in New Jersey interested in doing some kind of protest?

I'm not looking at anything huge but just getting a few people together and do what "TheWatchdog" does at the hiring sites for a day.
    Free Ramos and Compean NOW!

W, I think there are 2 projects going on at once, right? which project are you joining? TX or AZ?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Not sure yet. Will decide tomorrow if Im feeling better.

W

No Illegals:

Where in New Jersey are you? I'm up in Westchester County here in New York...parts of New Jersey are close enough that I would join you...conversely, I have things lined up when I can find some bodies to protest in front of Hilliary Clinton's Mc Mansion here in New York.

William:

I cannot make it down to either Minute Man march, as I just signed on a new client for a decent sized landscaping job, and those are few and far between these days. I would though be willing to commit to sending you another $50.00 donation to help in defraying expenses...maybe some members could meet you and car pool down, and those of us that cannot go down could all chip in to cover some of the expenses for those who could go down? What's every one think of this idea?

As to letter writing and phone calls...trust me, I am HAMMERING Washington, DC. One thing I need to spend some time on though is my blobs...been ignoring them lately, and think I need to spend some time doing LOTS of stories on this issue on them.

Pinto Bean

One last thought...I have and actual web page that is paid for under the name of Beltway Pinto Beans, my branding mark if you will...wondering if there is a way we could bring this site on line as weapon to be used in the fray...any web page designers out there willing to give me a hand in doing something with it?
    Keep the spirit of a child alive in your heart, and you can still spy the shadow of a unicorn when walking through the woods.

Re: William's plan for a demonstration.

Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC

We must do both then.

W
    I agree we must continue to do both. I'd really like to know the dates of a MM border patrol and whether it's North or South border but I expect it's the South. I enjoy protesting - it's a great deal of fun even if being called insulting names by the competition while standing on some roadside and holding up a picket sign can be considered fun. I can take the heat if I don't have my kids, and, I like! I like!.

Any protest I was ever in (and I organized a small number) that always had 50 or fewer people, were peaceful - that is on our side because we always obtained permits to protest by the local police departments and told our protesters to politely shut up if the other side made any types of comments at all - and believe me we were insulted at times! The opposition always looks worse when they lose their cool. For example and at one protest, a guy driving by who didn't happen to share our philosophy or world opinions, drove by very slowly, stuck his head out of the window, and screamed, "You are full of shit." At the same moment of this idiots' comment, he happened to hit the rear of the car in front of him. It was a fender bender where nobody got hurt. One of the local TV stations just happened be on duty with a camcorder at the time this happened.

I don't recall any violence or major verbal harassment from the other side (but it depends on what are your definitions of verbal harassment.) Geesh!! I sure had a few fun moments in my hayday. I realize the phone calls, followed by faxes to congress dunces are most critical now. But if any future protest demonstrations are planned, I'd appreciate at least a front row seat so to speak as well as a little advance notice just in case I can make a long trip and attend.
    People who take issue with control of population do not understand that if it is not done in a graceful way, nature will do it in a brutal fashion - Henry Kendall

End foreign aid until America fixes it's own poverty first - me

: o4ir@excite.com
    Subject: Rep. Jeff Kropf, friend of OFIR
    From: "Oregonians for Immigration Reform" <o4ir@excite.com> Add to Address Book Add Mobile Alert
    Date: Tue, 28 Mar 2006 15:04:00 -0500 (EST)

OFIR members and supporters:

Representative Jeff Kropf is going to fly his plane to the Mexican
    border next month to help the Minuteman patrol the border. If you would
    like help pay for some of the expenses of the trip, Jeff describes how
    you can do so in the following letter.

Jeff was a real champion for OFIR in the last session of the Oregon
    Legislature. He worked very hard to pass House Bill 2608 which would
    have required applicants to prove citizenship or legal status in order to
    receive an Oregon driver license.

Jim Ludwick
    ---------------------------------------------

Dear OFIR Member:

I am writing you today to ask you to help me with my expenses to fly my
    airplane to Arizona the 2nd week of April to join the Minuteman patrol
    on a private ranch south of Tuscon. I am doing this to continue to
    shine the light of truth on just how bad the situation on the border really
    is so that we can build momentum to make changes in Oregon law in the
    2007 legislative session regarding illegal aliens and their negative
    impacts on our state.

I will be flying 4 to 5 hours per day looking for illegals crossing
    into the US and broadcasting back to Oregon on Lars Larson’s show each
    day with interviews of Minuteman volunteers and reports on our success. I
    will be participating for about one week and will need roughly $1800 to
    pay for my expenses.

If you want to help me in this effort you can do so for free!

How you ask? Simply put, you can use your Oregon Political Tax Credit
    to donate $100 if you are married and $50 if you are single to my
    campaign for re-election and the state will deduct it from the amount you
    owe the state in taxes. In essence, the state of Oregon gives your
    donation back to you when you file your tax return.

How ironic that the same state policy that uses your tax money to give
    services to illegal aliens now will help me stop those illegals from
    crossing the border and ultimately coming to Oregon!

Oregon law allows me to use campaign donations for campaign related
    expenses and given that a central part of my campaign for re-election is
    changing state policy regarding illegal aliens, this trip to Arizona is
    clearly related.

I am currently drafting several pieces of legislation to change our
    laws in Oregon to address a number of issues related to illegal aliens in
    our state and I will need your help to get them signed into law in

Remember, if you want to help me stop illegal aliens from crossing the
    border during the upcoming Minuteman patrol in Arizona, you can make a
    $50 or $100 contribution to my campaign and the state will give the
    money back to you!

Make your check out to “Jeff Kropf for State Representative” and send
    it to PO Box 130 Sublimity Oregon 97385

Thanks for helping me make a positive difference for Oregon’s future.

Sincerely, Jeff Kropf

If I'm understanding correctly and you --meaning multiple people -- want to help the Minutemen, remember that you are helping the MCDC. This is the group that is led by Chris Simcox, and it's the Minuteman Civil Defense Corps. They are the ones doing the April patrols on the borders of AZ, CA, TX, NM, NY, AND WA.

The MMP -- which is Minuteman Project -- is led by Jim Gilchrist. This is allied with but not affiliated with MCDC. To my knowledge, this group or project is not directly involved with the April borderwatch.

Hope I'm not confusing things, but just trying to clarify that there are two distinct groups, and if you want to volunteer for the border in April, the MCDC with Chris Simcox is the group that you want to seek out. www.minutemanhq.com

I Am Going To Texas

I am already in the Texas Minutemen even though I am from Raleigh. It's also permissible with them to be able to carry a concealed handgun for self defense if you are from a state with a reciprocal concealed carry permit and with the state of affairs as they are now I would not go without the ability to defend myself. So I am going to Texas with them in April and anyone who wants to read more about their 60 miles of border patrol from El Paso south can visit http://www.txminuteman.org/mambo/ .

Mark

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    Hmmmm......a protest in Arizona? In April? I'd like to. Have to give it a lot of thought, and would have to take Greyhound if I did, or....talk a really nice friend into driving down there. What city would it be near?

Well I will look on the Minutemen site and see what dates. Hard with kids to do these things last minute.

Tell me what you know, I'll see if it is possible (I would like it to be).
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast