Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Can't go, but will keep the letters flying into the Senate....anything else I can do?
    Do not vote for Party this year, vote for America and American workers!

Well according to their site it is April 1st! So, that's way too last minute.
    I believe that both the MinuteMen and the TX MinuteMen have been posting for volunteers since before Christmas last year so I wouldn't call that last minute.

You can sign up for their newsletters to keep appraised of the situation.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Didn't William say he was going to post today?
    Illegal aliens remain exempt from American laws, while they DEMAND American rights...

Yes he did, said he would let us know his plans today...but, think he did qualify that depended on his FEELING BETTER?

Pinto Bean
    Keep the spirit of a child alive in your heart, and you can still spy the shadow of a unicorn when walking through the woods.

What is the latest on a NC chapter of the Minutemen?

I live in North Carolina but willing to travel and willing to volunteer. X-LEO.

Folks I don't have to tell you that this is going to get a lot uglier before it gets better. Let us remember that we aren't fighting just for ourselves and children but for the ones who will succeed us and the ones who proceeded us in death for the rights we are about to lose if we don't stop this by WHATEVER means necessary.

Let us not forget what the red represents in our flag.

If its going to be this weekend, I need a day and a half travel time depending on whether we are in TX or AZ. Like I need to leave tomorrow night., Fri Am at the latest....
    http://www.soldiersangels.com Adopt a Soldier

"This is our culture - fight for it. This is our flag - pick it up. This is our country - take it back." - Congressman Tom Tancredo

We do not have a person that is willing to head up the NC Chapter of the Minutemen. We have lots of people that want one, but nobody that is willing to head it up yet.

I do plan to go to the border. Later on Thursday I will send out the Minuteman info to all of our people. They are going to do street protests too.

I spoke with some of the Minutemen leadership tonight and they want to make sure someone is going after these members of the Senate so I will prob go down for just a 4 day weekend in the second week of the operation.

We need a lot of people down there so we will direct those on our lists that want to protest into the Minuteman Operations and keep everyone advised on what is coming in from aroound the nation.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by JuniusJnr
    Well according to their site it is April 1st! So, that's way too last minute.
    I believe that both the MinuteMen and the TX MinuteMen have been posting for volunteers since before Christmas last year so I wouldn't call that last minute.

You can sign up for their newsletters to keep appraised of the situation.
    This wasn't me you quoted I don't think but I did mention something about needing advanced planning in order to even consider making a long-distance trip.

Oops! I'm not on the MinuteMen mailing list so didn't know of another border watch or street protests. Will sign up for their newsletters soon.
    People who take issue with control of population do not understand that if it is not done in a graceful way, nature will do it in a brutal fashion - Henry Kendall

End foreign aid until America fixes it's own poverty first - me

What I have asked before, and I'm asking again, since there is more than one MM group forming on the border April 1, are you going to the TX border or the AZ border? It isn't like this stuff is five minutes apart.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast