Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I might be able to do it--depending on the logistics. More details, please. Hope you feel better, William.
    <div>"True patriotism hates injustice in its own land more than anywhere else."
    - Clarence Darrow</div>

Quote Originally Posted by PintoBean
    No Illegals:
    One last thought...I have and actual web page that is paid for under the name of Beltway Pinto Beans, my branding mark if you will...wondering if there is a way we could bring this site on line as weapon to be used in the fray...any web page designers out there willing to give me a hand in doing something with it?
    PintoBean,
    Let me see what I can do on that web page design; that's what my daughter does for a living. I know she's working in a couple of large projects, but I am almost 100% sure that she will help. I'll try to get a hold of her right now or tomorrow morning.
    "We have room for but one flag, the American flag" - Theodore Roosevelt

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    Well according to their site it is April 1st! So, that's way too last minute. At some time on the future, I'd like to do it. I just need to be able to plan. Plus, Greyhound really has limited service down there (our car is old and a trip like that would leave us stranded).
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I am 99% sure I can make it in AZ on the border. I need to know the location and the dates. Phoenix would be super! Did you know they were protesting without a permit on Friday?

If they give those people amnesty or bow down to them I think I'm just going to give up. Just throw my hands in the air and say oh well. They don't care about me. I'm just a lowly U.S. citizen. I don't matter. All my letter writing, all my phone calls, and now protesting, everything is pretty much for nothing.

I'll be there William. What dates? I can take a bus to Texas or Arizona pretty easily.
    http://www.soldiersangels.com Adopt a Soldier

"This is our culture - fight for it. This is our flag - pick it up. This is our country - take it back." - Congressman Tom Tancredo

I would love to be there but does any body has the date? I going to have eye surgery in LA in April so I really need the date of the protest.
    "We have room for but one flag, the American flag" - Theodore Roosevelt

Just waiting for information William. May be able to attend something in Southern AZ as I live there.
    Illegal aliens remain exempt from American laws, while they DEMAND American rights...

My local paper contacted me today about a article I wrote concerning illegals and the construction industry. Should be published in the next couple days, I'll post in the news section for you guys once I get a copy.

Quote Originally Posted by AmericanElizabeth
    Well according to their site it is April 1st! So, that's way too last minute. At some time on the future, I'd like to do it. I just need to be able to plan. Plus, Greyhound really has limited service down there (our car is old and a trip like that would leave us stranded).
    Ditto for me on the old car. It is in good shape as far as I know but old with a lot of mileage and if I have advance notice I'd rather fly and rent a vehicle if necessary. Arizona though is a long way from where I live and this trip is not planned in advance if it is happening on April 1st. That's less than one week away.
    People who take issue with control of population do not understand that if it is not done in a graceful way, nature will do it in a brutal fashion - Henry Kendall

End foreign aid until America fixes it's own poverty first - me

Quote Originally Posted by TheOstrich
    If I'm understanding correctly and you --meaning multiple people -- want to help the Minutemen, remember that you are helping the MCDC. This is the group that is led by Chris Simcox, and it's the Minuteman Civil Defense Corps. They are the ones doing the April patrols on the borders of AZ, CA, TX, NM, NY, AND WA.

The MMP -- which is Minuteman Project -- is led by Jim Gilchrist. This is allied with but not affiliated with MCDC. To my knowledge, this group or project is not directly involved with the April borderwatch.

Hope I'm not confusing things, but just trying to clarify that there are two distinct groups, and if you want to volunteer for the border in April, the MCDC with Chris Simcox is the group that you want to seek out. www.minutemanhq.com
    You are correct TheOstrich,

I am friends with both Chris and Jim. I will refer to them as the Minutemen for unity sake.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast