Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by h47
    Quote Originally Posted by ShockedinCalifornia
    Welcome to ALIPAC h47! Glad to have you on board.
    Thank you so much. I am very glad to be on board. This whole illegal immigration situation really has me fired up. I'm grateful to have this outlet here to vent my rage.

Quote Originally Posted by kathyet
    But remember being independent affiliated you cannot vote in the primaries only the regular election...that needs to be changed so we can all vote split ticket no matter what party we are in...no matter which election...Kathyet
    Thank you so very much for the information. I had no idea. The good thing though is that I did register as a Democrat a couple of weeks ago. But I vow to to make sure to only vote for someone who is against illegal immigration.
    Consider going RED...

Quote Originally Posted by ShockedinCalifornia
    Welcome to ALIPAC h47! Glad to have you on board.
    Thank you so much. I am very glad to be on board. This whole illegal immigration situation really has me fired up. I'm grateful to have this outlet here to vent my rage.

But remember being independent affiliated you cannot vote in the primaries only the regular election...that needs to be changed so we can all vote split ticket no matter what party we are in...no matter which election...Kathyet
    Thank you so very much for the information. I had no idea. The good thing though is that I did register as a Democrat a couple of weeks ago. But I vow to to make sure to only vote for someone who is against illegal immigration.
    Check with your election dept about when an independent voter can and can not vote some States may be different....I prefer not to put my name to either party..to me there is no difference...

Unless you actually corner these politicians and ask them what their policy is on amnesty, the Constitution, and Oath of Office they will not tell you and even then the majority will lie...and will say and do anything to get voted in..my feeling is KICKTHEMALLOUT!!!! A New broom sweeps clean..

Good Luck
    Kathyet

h47

and even then the majority will lie...and will say and do anything to get voted in
    Yep. This is exactly what the problem is. It's a major problem and always has been. That's why I have never in my life voted due to me not trusting any of them because of all of their LIES.
    "Illegal aliens are not immigrants, they are foreign intruders"... Jean Baptiste Truong
    NO amnesty for illegal aliens.
    Arrest and deport illegal aliens back to their own country.

and even then the majority will lie...and will say and do anything to get voted in
    Yep. This is exactly what the problem is. It's a major problem and always has been. That's why I have never in my life voted due to me not trusting any of them because of all of their LIES.
    h47, you are taking a step in the right direction to be able to arm yourself with information when it's time to vote. You can at the very least be an informed voter which is more than can be said for all those who voted in the Obamanation. Some as you know actually thought that he would pay their mortgage, fuel, etc. Unbelievable. Good luck and venture forth to the voting booth without fear!
    ...I call on you in the name of Liberty, of patriotism & everything dear to the American character, to come to our aid...

William Barret Travis
    Letter From The Alamo Feb 24, 1836

This is the year to start...we need you...

h47

Quote Originally Posted by hardlineconstitutionalist
    I will be there. Voting for OUR cause.
    "Illegal aliens are not immigrants, they are foreign intruders"... Jean Baptiste Truong
    NO amnesty for illegal aliens.
    Arrest and deport illegal aliens back to their own country.

Quote Originally Posted by hardlineconstitutionalist
    I will be there. Voting for OUR cause.
    We can send a message voting "R" but that will not fix the usurpation's. But that is all we can do right now... Better reg. soon!

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678