Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

working4change

Wouldn’t It Be Easier to Have Sensible Immigration Policie

Wouldn’t It Be Easier to Have Sensible Immigration Policies (Instead of Higher Taxes)?

By Joe Guzzardi, CAPS Senior Writing Fellow. Guzzardi's Op-eds about California social issues have appeared in newspapers throughout California and elsewhere for 15 years., July 11, 2011

Governor Jerry Brown, while continuing to ignore the astronomical costs of educating California’s 1.5 million K-12 non-English speakers, many of them illegal immigrants, is now lobbying hard for $12 billion in tax increases in part “for the children.â€

California subsidizes stupidity. Typically, new school construction is approved based upon the population of students in a given area. So, is the illegal population being included as part of the rationale for for funding and building new schools?? If so, this cost is passed on to the citizens of California who are FORCED to subsidize and pay for not only the education of illegal children but for the building of schools wrongly based upon an illegal population!! What is wrong with this picture?!!!!! Residents of California, WAKE UP!! YOU ARE BEING RIPPED OFF!
    ...I call on you in the name of Liberty, of patriotism & everything dear to the American character, to come to our aid...

William Barret Travis
    Letter From The Alamo Feb 24, 1836

Quote Originally Posted by TexasBorn
    California subsidizes stupidity. Typically, new school construction is approved based upon the population of students in a given area. So, is the illegal population being included as part of the rationale for for funding and building new schools?? If so, this cost is passed on to the citizens of California who are FORCED to subsidize and pay for not only the education of illegal children but for the building of schools wrongly based upon an illegal population!! What is wrong with this picture?!!!!! Residents of California, WAKE UP!! YOU ARE BEING RIPPED OFF!
    The exact same problem here in NYC but if I only read the local papers I'd never know about it.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    I thought we had one but not being followed.Illegals simple is just to hand it to them.