View Poll Results: Has this topic made you think a little bit differently?

Voters
38. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

2 5.26%
  • No

36 94.74%
Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

YOU ALL ARE DISCRIMINATORS AND WRONG!

I am a hispanic citizen of this country and honestly think that all of you that joined this group are WRONG! Yes, some illegal immigrants do do some bad and illegal things but not all of them are BAD like you make them look. They obviously came to this country for a better life and to escape from their poor society and environment, and all of you AMERICANS are hating on them. It's not fair, I have family that is here and I know they are not legal, but the truth is that they made a life here, they have kids that grew up here, they have a house, cars, good jobs, etc. Some of them probably live a lot better than some Americans. All of you are discriminators and don't know how life is from the other side, from an immigrants point of view. I agree that all illegal immigrants that are GANG members should not be in this country but not everyone is a killer or a theif. So in conclusion, I don't think anyone of you should be in this group unless you truly know the feeling and know how one lives as an illegal immigrant striving to succeed and achieve things that are a lot easier for an American to get. ex. In this country it is FREE to get an education up until High School, in most hispanic countries all schools are private ... how is a poor family supossed to send a child to school so that their own life is a lot better?? THEY CANT ... most hispanic countries are lead by an unfair Government that makes corrupted decisions which are decided by money offers.

theywantabetterlife....who doesn't want a better life? The whole world wants a better life. So what is your point? That the United States is supposed to provide that better life to everyone who wants one?

Are you nuts? You obviously have not the sense to come in from your own rainstorm.

How dare you with family violating the law of the United States; stealing jobs from Americans; disgracing our Nation; turning it into a Toilet Bowl before our very eyes because this nation can not support the population it had 5 years ago let alone the population that has swelled because of illegal immigration call those of us trying to stop it "discrminators".

How are you think that anyone in the world wanting a "better life" can sneak into the United States in violation of our US Immigration Laws, our US Labor Laws, and our US CIVIL RIGHTS Laws and "say, Wow, that's nice...I'm gonna get ME some of that."

You are a discriminator....theyjustwantabetterlife. You think your people are special and above the law of the United States. You want to waltz into this country and take advantage of what American have accomplished through suffering, hardship, sacrifice for the past 230 years at such depth, you can not even fathom.

You want a "free education"; then go home and fight for it....just like we did. You want a honest government, then go home and fight for it....just like we did and will obviously have to do again soon. You think what we have in the United States was "free"? NONE OF IT WAS FREE!! NONE OF IT.

You waltz in and take jobs from businesses already built by others; take advantage of accomplishments; infrastructure; technology; housing; development; jobs....that took Americans over 400 years to build with risk, turmoil, wars, depression, suffering and hardship you can not imagine.

What were your people doing for the past 400 years?

You whine...."theyjustwantabetterlife"....You whine....we want "free education".....you whine whine whine whine whine whine.

What "they" want is not our concern and it is not our obligation to provide it. You have no idea what you are doing and the consequences you are causing to the United States, the American People, and the World. Because you don't care. Because for the past 400 years you've done nothing to build your own country to something you would be proud of...instead you did nothing to improve yourselves or your nation.

You are moochers, takers, thieves, lawbreakers and unwelcome in the United States. If you are Mexican or Latino, then you are Caucasian. Discrmination applies to only a few things in the United States...race, religion, or ethinic origin...and the only people protected against that are American Citizens covered by our Constitution.

We owe your relatives nothing. But for the American People, they would be under German or Japanese Control.

Because of the almost irrersible impact of their presence in the United States that has weakened the US Economy and fueled Globalism, through your assistance they have played a major role to the end of the United States which means the end of Freedom in the World. You are big mouths with your hands out and air for brains. You have no idea what you've done. They have used you to the ulltimate limit to destroy the United States and achieve One World Order which is One World Government which I can assure you will be the end of your days with good homes and big red brand new Ford Pick-ups.

Enjoy your better life while you've got it, because the future is bleak for everyone presently in the United States.

Americans have only awakened to the danger that lurks. If you think anyone's desire for "just a better life" warrants violating very carefully constructed laws to protect the people of a nation like the United States then you need to wake up.

Without the United States, there is no better life for anyone anywhere. You were pawns in a game. You chose to play. And cooked your own destruction by destroying the United States.

You may be an hispanic citizen of the United States, but you are not an American. There is a difference. It has nothing to do with your nationality or heritage, but with the way you think, the way you act, the way you sneak illegal relatives into the United States, the way you create turmoil everywhere you go displacing citizens with illegal relatives; breaking law after law after law after law to help them "get ME some of that" that already belongs to someone else.

Laws pertaining to immigration exist for reasons that involve our national security; that protect our sovereignty; that protect our economy; that protect everything that is the United States.

How dare you, as a citizen of this country, post such a remark against fellow Americans. How dare you be that ignorant or that disloyal to the nation that has obviously afforded you a good life.

You may be an hispanic citizen, but you are no American.

A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

PROBLEM

Dear Sir:

Illegal entry of the United States applies to all Nationalities (not just Hispanics,latinos,mexicans)and as such should be penalized. What is quite clear is that the majority of the illegal Alien population is 70% mexican/latino originating from the next-door Country at a particular Border. Hence such a Border becomes a problem that needs prevention. The next-door Country at this Border then actively promotes Border violation with comic books,etc. Its clear what the problem is and where it comes from which is what explains the Minutmen Project. Quite apparent is that an agenda exists so you can quit playing dumb. Remember you are the ones espousing racist talk with, LULAC this, hispanic that, that make it your focal point about race when it is about Laws of entry (just like mexico has) You and your illegal ilk have earned your marked stains well. So the focal point of an agenda with continued intent of rude demands coming from clearly illegal mexican/latino origin needs refuting in proper jurisdiction.

You fail to recall that it is mexicans and a Santa Anna that wandered into the wrong jurisdiction of Texas, just like today's illegal Aliens do. It seems that mexicans ignorantly can't improve or comprehend what they do based on their corruption. So nothing was stolen, the War was settled and as you know the treaty of Guadalupe Hidalgo was signed which established agreed jurisdiction. Uncivilized open land with no established government awaited an established decree of Government which became America.

So, Legal entry and an assimilation to a new governed Country is what immigration is and is perfectly OK and accepted as welcome by Americans. Illegal entry, crimes and then rude demands for compensation is unwelcome and not to be tolerated and deported --just like any governed Community would do.

So that means, quit being a rude intruder or you can take your mexican flag and Go Home!!

Sincerely,

Re: YOU ALL ARE DISCRIMINATORS AND WRONG!

Quote Originally Posted by theywantabetterlife
    In this country it is FREE to get an education up until High School, in most hispanic countries all schools are private ... how is a poor family supossed to send a child to school so that their own life is a lot better?? THEY CANT ... most hispanic countries are lead by an unfair Government that makes corrupted decisions which are decided by money offers.
    You are really ignorant if you think an education is free! Who do you think is picking up the tab for all you illegal people! Tax paying American citizens, that's who! And all of you refuse to learn english, which puts all of our children at risk of receiving a substandard education.
    I am really getting tired repeating this over and over, MAKE YOUR OWN COUNTRIES A BETTER PLACE TO LIVE, AND STOP DEPENDING ON AMERICA TO PULL YOU THROUGH ALL OF YOUR HARDSHIPS!
    SCOOT ON BACK HOME IF YOU ARE ILLEGAL, CAUSE WE ARE GOING TO FIND YOU. AND YOU ARE GOING TO BE DEPORTED!!!
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Re: YOU ALL ARE DISCRIMINATORS AND WRONG!

I am a hispanic citizen of this country and honestly think that all of you that joined this group are WRONG!
    Well everyone is intitled to an opinion.
    Yes, some illegal immigrants do do some bad and illegal things but not all of them are BAD like you make them look.
    Correction, the simple fact of them being an Illegal Alien means they are doing Illegal things already.
    They obviously came to this country for a better life and to escape from their poor society and environment, and all of you AMERICANS are hating on them.
    No, we are not "hating on them" for trying to make a better life. We are "hating on them" for breaking our laws. If they want to immigrate legally, we welcome thom with open arms.
    It's not fair, I have family that is here and I know they are not legal, but the truth is that they made a life here, they have kids that grew up here, they have a house, cars, good jobs, etc. Some of them probably live a lot better than some Americans.
    Ain't it wonderful to live a life of crime?.
    All of you are discriminators and don't know how life is from the other side, from an immigrants point of view.
    We do know, we just don't care to watch our Country dragged down. We spilled too much blood creating the oppertunities here to see it squandered.
    I agree that all illegal immigrants that are GANG members should not be in this country but not everyone is a killer or a theif.
    If they are in this Country illegally, they are a thief. If they are using any social services, like schools, hospitals, food stamps, public housing, etc., they are a thief
    So in conclusion, I don't think anyone of you should be in this group unless you truly know the feeling and know how one lives as an illegal immigrant striving to succeed and achieve things that are a lot easier for an American to get. ex. In this country it is FREE to get an education up until High School, in most hispanic countries all schools are private ... how is a poor family supossed to send a child to school so that their own life is a lot better?? THEY CANT ... most hispanic countries are lead by an unfair Government that makes corrupted decisions which are decided by money offers.
    Fix the mess in your own Country. Every one of those benifits you list are not free. They cost us all in taxes and in blood we shed over the last few hundred years. There is no excuse for the corruption you, yes YOU, allow to continue in Mexico. Don't cry to us, We did not screw up your homeland. YOU DID! And it is up to YOU to fix it.

Damn.

I guess all of those national and local polls showing more than 4 out of 5 Americans want illegal immigration controlled are just wrong too.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

theywantabetterlife, maybe you mis interpret our intentions. We aren't racist, we appreciate those who immigrate here legally, like my grandparents did. BUT, As with Mexico, this is OUR country and we make the rules. If the poor want to immigrate here legally for a better life than you are welcome, follow the rules. Mexico is rich with oil and many Americans just can't understand what it is about your homeland that is no longer worth fighting for. Vincente Fox and his band of Royal Thugs has hijacked your homeland and taken it's national wealth and shoved it in their pockets, yet many of your countrymen are ready to come here and fight us? I guess we just don't get it and it is a bit hard to take! You should want to liberate your homeland from the oppressers that rule Mexico City, if you don't know how then read up on American History and see how we tossed a corrupt British Govenrment out. In light of this it is little wonder why we react badly to the mass illegal migration.

Try Googleing Petróleos Mexicanos (Pemex), Mexico’s state oil monopoly. Pemex is the third-largest producer of crude in the world, and the ninth largest integrated major oil company.

Cantarell is the largest oil field in Mexico, and the eighth largest in the world. The field, which has been in production since 1979, had produced 2.11 million barrels per day in 2004. Pemex expects that to decline by 5% to 2.0 mbpd in 2005. At $50.00 per barrel, you can do the math (100 million dollars a day). Cantrell is just one of their productive fields, there are many more!

Unfortunately, mis-management and a great deal of corruption has caused a decline in Mexico's national treasure. Why are we told repeatedly Mexico is a "poor" country and why do we send them $60 million a year in foreign aid. Kinda make ya go HHHHHMMMMM......

Respect has to be earned, and that is the same in all languages and races!!!!!
    "Let my name stand among those who are willing to bear ridicule and reproach for the truth's sake." -- Louisa May Alcott

In response to theywantabetter life, I would strongly suggest that you go back to the country of your birth and start a group similar to ALIPAC and start a grassroots movement in MEXICO to get rid of Vicente Fox and his ilk who are robbing your country blind. It should be obvious to you that, since Mexico is a democracy, the people of that country should understand that the only way their lives can be changed is to use the democratic process to get rid of the government who seem to be out for the good of the select few who represent that government. DUMP THEM and start cleaning up your own country. We have all we can handle trying to clean up the mess that the illegals from your country have created for us.

I would also suggest that, since you are an American citizen who says you came to the country legally, you IMMEDIATELY report any of your family members who have broken the laws of your adopted country to be here. That is what a patriotic American citizen would do. You are complicit in the laws of our country being broken if you are knowingly protecting illegal immigrants and maybe your citizenship should be revoked. When you became a citizen, you swore to live by the laws of our country and, obviously, you have not taken that oath seriously. That is something called "aiding and abetting".

Lastly, if you really believe that education--or anything else for that matter---is FREE to Americans, you are in la-la land. It might be free to you and to your illegal family members but, believe me, the honest, law-abiding citizens of this country are paying and paying DEARLY for the privileges accorded us and we are downright tired of paying for your illegal relatives to get educations, health care, interpreters, PRISON space. Do you realize that THIRTY percent of the prison population in the US is comprised of ILLEGALS???? THIRTY PERCENT. That is STAGGERING. So, I imagine that there may be SOME honest, law-abiding Hispanics in our country but statistics will tell you that there is a disproportionate number that not only are breaking the law to ENTER our country but continue to break our laws once they jump over that border.

There is NOTHING racist about our group. The only thing you can honestly accuse us of being is RABID in our Fight to rid our country of persons of ANY race who breaks our laws to suck us dry. WE are the ones that are paying for this travesty and we will fight to the death to put a stop to it. Just hang on and tell your illegal relatives to enjoy their newfound better life because it ain't going to last much longer.
    "POWER TENDS TO CORRUPT AND ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY." Sir John Dalberg-Acton

Quote Originally Posted by Defens
    Mr. theywantabetterlife, you are the racist. Why can't they do what Chileans did? Why do the mexican ILLEGAL immigrants run away? I guess Mr. theywantabetterlife, running away and finding someone to blame is your answer to everything for the people of Mexico. Where is the national pride? Why don't you try the same rhetoric and abuse(you inflict on americans) in South America? You wouldn't would you? Where were those same activists who claim the southwest of the U.S.A. was and is still Mexico when violence erupted in the mexican border towns? I believe the only people who showed up were the minutemen.

are many more!

Unfortunately, mis-management and a great deal of corruption has caused a decline in Mexico's national treasure. Why are we told repeatedly Mexico is a "poor" country and wCantarell is the largest oil field in Mexico, and the eighth largest in the world. The field, which has been in production since 1979, had produced 2.11 million barrels per day in 2004. Pemex expects that to decline by 5% to 2.0 mbpd in 2005. At $50.00 per barrel, you can do the math (100 million dollars a day). Cantrell is just one of their productive fields, there hy do we send them $60 million a year in foreign aid. Kinda make ya go HHHHHMMMMM......

Respect has to be earned, and that is the same in all languages and races!!!!!
    Hey, Mr. Theywantabetterlife, who is the new leader of the OAS? I do believe my fellow chileno JOse Miguel Insulza was chosen over you guys. I wonder why? Maybe because us South Americans as well as some educated central americans are tired of you representing all of us as uneducated oppressed cry-me-a-river people. Gee, mismanagement and corruption-that is your excuse? Yet a teeny country like Chile, gets the better trade partners over Mexico, the fifth richest country in the world which is constantly crying broke. Your convicted fellons, military would sell your own mother out. Parts of South America are focusing on education and working really hard to achieve success. I think now it can happen with MExico no longer being the voice and leader of the OAS. I am the daughter of LEGAL IMMIGRANTS from Chile and you cowardly seperatist so-called latino activist groups are making all of us latinos look bad. Unlike Mexico, Chile has no race issues and that is the state of mind I had when coming to this great country. The only racism I experienced was from mexicans not from anglos. I am sick of the indigenous poor-me rhetoric from mexican activist groups who claim to be latino rights activists. Latino activists like maldef, la raza, lulac, etc are the cause of some latinos not progressing. I find it kind of funny how the people in Mexico as well as other latin american nations have never heard of these groups.

I can't wait for theywantabetterlife's response--he\she hasn't a leg to stand on. When it comes to the term 'Illegal', its like, that's where they go brainless. The thinking process stops with them.

Theywantabetterlife--This forum is about the LEGALITY of immigration, not race. These members are right--your government is the cause of your problems. Our forefathers spilled blood and hard work to get this country where it is today. Your countrymen will have to do the same if you want that freedom. Your government has held its citizens down while our government has promoted the very best of what men and women can become. You and your countrymen should not want to come here, but to make change in your country. There would be more pride in earning something like that rather than taking it 'illegally'.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast