Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

William, Words are not enough for the feelings I am having tonight. You never gave up and I'm so proud of you and all of the Alipac members. I hope you all sleep well tonight. It's been a rough ride but well worth it.

USAKAY

YEEE HAAAA!!!

JESTER (AMNESTY BILL) IS DEAD!!!!

THANK YOU FOR ALL YOUR WORK WILLIAM.

YOUR ARE AN AWESOME LEADER!!!

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

WE WILL THANK EACH AND EVERY PERSON WHO HELPED US IF IT TAKES US A YEAR!! FROM SENATORS TO TALK RADIO SHOW HOSTS TO THE MINUTEMEN!!! WE THANK YOU ALL !!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

William, Thank you so much for this wonderful forum of truly Patriotic Americans, and for your dedication to our country.

Alipacers, Thank you all, you are awesome.

We have fought an extraordinary battle, and I am more than willing to continue the fight.

THIS IS OUR COUNTRY! UNITED WE STAND!

THANK YOU LORD!

Quote Originally Posted by Gogo
    Quote Originally Posted by AmericanElizabeth
    Wow!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am not only thrilled with this, but coming on for one of the few times today between calls, I see this huge list of people on ALIPAC.

I'm new how do you see the list of people on?
    GOGO, click back to where you came on this thread and you'll see all the members names at the top that are on line, then look to the left of the page and it will tell you how many people are on this site and how many actual members are here, some have their names hidden Check it out!! fun to keep your eye on!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by AmericanElizabeth
    we sit there sometimes and think "what good is my one call to this one senator going to do
    I try to think of it like a soldier in a battle firing his rifle. Me firing my one little rifle at the enemy doesn't win the battle, it's me and all the other soldiers firing our rifles altogether at the enemy that wins the battle.
    All that is necessary for evil to succeed is that good men do nothing. -Edmund Burke

Quote Originally Posted by April
    JAK wrote:

I had to leave for awhile.... did we win?

Please tell me we won????
    We won BIG time, My Friend! YAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!
    You two are so much fun and a pleasure to work with, I am proud , speaking of proud where is she? well her and Oliver two, you are all just the very best!!!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Thank you, William, for creating ALIPAC!!!!
    All that is necessary for evil to succeed is that good men do nothing. -Edmund Burke

Thanks !!! fierce Leader!!
    I am so happy for us all and so glad we have ALIPAC, I have sure learned alot here and have a long way to go, but I can feel my confidence building WHAT A GREAT BUNCH WE HAVE HERE!! NONE BETTER!!

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast