Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

From what I hear, there were quite a few people out side of the Senate building protesting against the AMNESTY bill! CUDOS to all you angels who put faces and voices behind out emails, faxes and phone calls!!! Truly a TEAM EFFORT!
    "You tell 'em I'm coming...and hell's coming with me, you hear!?"

Wow! This is great and I'm so..........relieved, for a bit. Score one for our Veterans and all of America!

Banned
    SOSAD: I'm here! You are so amazing & inspirational to everybody and I am sooo glad we don't have to protest Craig..Yet???

PAF wrote:
    And for OMB, "As God is my witness, I will never face cloture again!" LOL
    Well, my dear Scarlett, "With enough courage, you can do without a reputation." Rhett to Scarlett...
    Don't know what this has to do with...but it is my thought for the day...

To William and everyone at Alipac thank you for all the help,guidance and support. The commeraderie at this site is amazing and inspiring.I am thrilled with todays victory and after a wee bit of sleep I'll be ready for the next battle.

you folks did a great job

To William and everyone at Alipac thank you for all the help,guidance and support. The commeraderie at this site is amazing and inspiring.I am thrilled with todays victory and after a wee bit of sleep I'll be ready for the next battle.

Kudos to William and everyone here!! We really can make a difference!! William, thank you so much for starting Alipac, for without you, we'd all be lost in the wilderness!! Hats off to you, William, and all that are involved with making Alipac such a success!! May they see the name and cringe!!
    Bless my friends and family, and God Bless America!

All you guys are what makes America great Fantastic job.

Senior Member ShockedinCalifornia's Avatar
    WE WILL THANK EACH AND EVERY PERSON WHO HELPED US IF IT TAKES US A YEAR!! FROM SENATORS TO TALK RADIO SHOW HOSTS TO THE MINUTEMEN!!! WE THANK YOU ALL !!
    I totally agree

Once the apathetic American people woke up and started to think about what these radio and TV media commentators and the internet news/organizations were describing....they headed for the politicians. Thousands and thousands must have given opinions to their elected officials.

I don't think those Americans will forget about this either because now it is personal!

And I certainly hope the pols don't take us for granted again!

I'm just glad to have found this outstanding ALIPAC site as an incredible resource and a great assembly of patriots!!!

William,

You are a hero in my eyes...I bow to you. THANK YOU!!!

To everybody here at ALIPAC....thank you for all your dedication and hard work in defeating this horrible bill. I know my employer will be very happy that I'm finally over my chronic "migraines" (at least for now). That's the excuse I had to use to stay home and make phone calls and send emails!!

Chalk one up for the good guys!!!!!!!!!!
    Calderon was absolutely right when he said...."Where there is a Mexican, there is Mexico".

JAK
    SOSAD!! WE LOVE WORKING WITH YOU TOOO!!

Quote Originally Posted by olivermyboy
    SOSAD: I'm here! You are so amazing & inspirational to everybody and I am sooo glad we don't have to protest Craig..Yet???

PAF wrote:
    And for OMB, "As God is my witness, I will never face cloture again!" LOL
    Well, my dear Scarlett, "With enough courage, you can do without a reputation." Rhett to Scarlett...
    Don't know what this has to do with...but it is my thought for the day...
    .....and let's not forget Rhetts words to Scarlett ...and we will DIRECT THIS TO THE TRAITORS!!!!

...Frankly, my dear (traitors) I (we) don't give a damn!!!!!!!!!!
    (This is OUR country and WE want it back!!!!!!!!!!!)
    Please help save America for our children and grandchildren... they are counting on us. THEY DESERVE the goodness of AMERICA not to be given to those who are stealing our children's future! ... and a congress who works for THEM!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast