Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Wooooo Hooooo!!!!!!!!

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Whew, round one over, ding, ding, Round two.....
    "If you always do what You've always done, You'll always get what you always got!"

“If you ain’t mad, you ain’t paying attention.â€

Banned
    SIS said we would beat the Senate several weeks ago and we did---she was right!

Quote Originally Posted by JAK

That makes me soooooo happy!!!!!!!!!!
    DID WE BREAK A NEW RECORD TODAY??? OUR NUMBERS GO REALLY HIGH! I THINK!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

I just wanted to share with other ALIPACers one my favorite paintings "The Battle of Issus".

Where were you in war for America's sovereignty?

At ALIPAC that's where!

Today was a GREAT day. But, lets not let our guard down. Some think the "creators of evil" are meeting to twist arms and plan a sneak attack.

I'm exhausted from writing, calling, faxing, e-mailing for the last two years and I'd love to relax a while but I don't trust any of them.

Let's not forget Lou Dobbs, he gave us the intellectual media edge that brought our message to the masses. Three Cheers for Lou!

William, if we make a bunch of $25 pledges, can you send a gift basket to Mr. Dobbs?
    Check your credit report regularly, an illegal may be using your Social Security number.

Quote Originally Posted by castingdirector
    Today was a GREAT day. But, lets not let our guard down. Some think the "creators of evil" are meeting to twist arms and plan a sneak attack.

I'm exhausted from writing, calling, faxing, e-mailing for the last two years and I'd love to relax a while but I don't trust any of them.
    We all now know what it takes to beat an Amnesty bill. Rest for now, because when the time comes, we WILL be ready to battle some more!

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    I do believe those who are traitors will try again and also try to be less visible than this last time, we need to be very vigilant and watch them closely.

But....for now, take a breather, rest easy, you all have earned it.
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by SOSADFORUS
    Quote Originally Posted by April
    JAK wrote:

I had to leave for awhile.... did we win?

Please tell me we won????
    We won BIG time, My Friend! YAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!
    You two are so much fun and a pleasure to work with, I am proud , speaking of proud where is she? well her and Oliver two, you are all just the very best!!!
    I'm here!!!!!
    I am so beyond thrilled!
    I had to take some time to digest all that was happening before I could come and post. I must admit I shed some tears during the cloture votes today. I am a very proud American tonight!
    I love you guys! I really enjoy you all so much! You guys make me laugh even when I don't think it is possible! I know we have won the battle and the war is still ongoing but this has truly inspired me! So, see ya on the next blitz thread, whatever it might be!
    And for OMB, "As God is my witness, I will never face cloture again!" LOL

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast