Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by SOSADFORUS
    Quote Originally Posted by Gogo
    Quote Originally Posted by AmericanElizabeth
    Wow!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am not only thrilled with this, but coming on for one of the few times today between calls, I see this huge list of people on ALIPAC.

I'm new how do you see the list of people on?
    GOGO, click back to where you came on this thread and you'll see all the members names at the top that are on line, then look to the left of the page and it will tell you how many people are on this site and how many actual members are here, some have their names hidden Check it out!! fun to keep your eye on!
    I counted 51 on one thread at the same time today
    ------------------------

Quote Originally Posted by Dixie

Wooooo Hooooo!!!!!!!!

Dixie
    I've been with alipac since 12/05 and if it had'nt been for William, Dixie, 2ndamendsis,Crocketsghost and many others, I would'nt know what I know today.
    THANK YOU ALIPAC!!!!
    And of you Partiotic Members

Where is CrocketsGhost anyway?
    ------------------------

W, Thank you so much for starting this site and leading the fight. I'm so friggin happy right now, yet guarded, because I know how sleazy these politicians can be. Keep your eyes open troops.

Thank you to everyone who fought this 1000 page pile of crap. Thank you from the bottom of my heart. You have renewed my faith in America.
    <div>They aren't undocumented workers, or immigrants. They are illegal aliens!</div>

Thank you William and all the rest of the hard working Alipac team. You are all truely awesome.
    Also thanks to Roy Beck and numbers USA. Lou Dobb's and all the rest of the patriots.

There were so many times, when I also thought, what good is my one voice going to do, to change this........But having all your voices behind me I had the determination to fight on! God Bless Alipac and the USA.

Now my plan is to tell my senators and congress to enforce the laws we already have. MORE ICE RAIDS! FINE EMPLOYERS OF ILLEGALS! NO SANCTUARY CITIES! ENFORCE OUR CURRENT LAWS NOW OR FACE THE WRATH OF THE AMERICAN CITIZEN!

Thank you William and everyone that has a hand in running this website.
    I'm sitting up here in the woods on the Massachusetts-New Hampshire border, right in the middle of Kennedy/Kerry territory. I've always felt like a lone voice. This website has given me a voice with like-minded patriots.
    I truly felt like part of history last night.
    The bad news...I think it will be necessary for us all to come together again very soon...but I look forward to the challenge.

Quote Originally Posted by JAK
    SOSAD!! WE LOVE WORKING WITH YOU TOOO!!

Quote Originally Posted by olivermyboy
    SOSAD: I'm here! You are so amazing & inspirational to everybody and I am sooo glad we don't have to protest Craig..Yet???

PAF wrote:
    And for OMB, "As God is my witness, I will never face cloture again!" LOL
    Well, my dear Scarlett, "With enough courage, you can do without a reputation." Rhett to Scarlett...
    Don't know what this has to do with...but it is my thought for the day...
    .....and let's not forget Rhetts words to Scarlett ...and we will DIRECT THIS TO THE TRAITORS!!!!

...Frankly, my dear (traitors) I (we) don't give a damn!!!!!!!!!!
    (This is OUR country and WE want it back!!!!!!!!!!!)
    THANKS ALL!! I JUST WANT TO KNOW HOW YOU ALL STAYED UP SO LATE !! WAS EXHAUSTED
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Thanks everybody for all your hard work!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Yeah!!!! Thanks everyone and W thank you. I was searching for a group that I could join up with to make a difference and when I found ALIPAC last year I knew I'd found a bunch of winners. Thank you W for putting this together.

William, You are an outstanding leader for us!! THANK YOU for organizing ALIPAC and channeling us correctly.

Everyone who is helping to fight the good-fight, THANK YOU FOR YOUR EFFORTS! Collectively we are so strong. It is an honor to be part of this cohesive group!
    "The liberties of a people never were, nor ever will be, secure, when the transactions of their rulers may be concealed from them." Patrick Henry

Quote Originally Posted by SOSADFORUS
    THANKS ALL!! I JUST WANT TO KNOW HOW YOU ALL STAYED UP SO LATE !! WAS EXHAUSTED
    Adreneline!
    But I am paying for it this morning.
    I feel horrible! LOL

JAK? You are too cute! AND I have e fancrush on your avatar!

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast