Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Thanks for the email JP.

Here is my email to him.

---------------------

Mr. Sadler:

Please explain these reports for us. We would like to know why the name of our organization is being used in some Globalist exercise to practice the unlawful merger of the US, Canada, and Mexico.

Reports "Distinguished Delegate:
    Tyson Sadler, Lobbyist for the organization “Americans for Legal Immigration”, Member of the delegation of Simon Fraser University."

http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... c&p=221523

Please explain.

William Gheen
    President, Americans for Legal Immigration PAC (ALIPAC)
    www.alipac.us
    AMERICANS FOR LEGAL IMMIGRATION PAC
    Post Office Box 30966, Raleigh, NC 27622-0966
    Tel: (919) 787-6009 Toll Free: (866) 329-3999
    FEC ID: C00405878
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

One thing I don't quite get is with Mexico. There's been stories I've read where South American, Cuba etc. are wanting a Latino force to be delt with which includes Mexico in their picture. Mexico is in this Unions picture. China which is communist is getting a foothold in Mexico and chummy with South America. It's almost as if Mexico is a pawn in 2 different games. Who do you think they would go with if it came to that? I think it puts us in a way too vunerable position to even consider something like this.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

So tell me ... where these people speaking English, Canadian French, or Mexican Spanish, or all of the above? Sorry, just had to toss a little sarcasm in there.

About whether Mexico would take the side of China or us - Think of it as kind of like you selling a house and are entertaining 2 offers. Naturally you are going to go with the one that benefits you the most. You'd be looked at as though you were crazy if you didn't, right? Same thing here ... just much much bigger house.

That's the only way I can explain it without going into a really long post.
    I don't care what you call me, so long as you call me AMERICAN.

Please direct your questions to INFO@FINA-NAFI.ORG or visit http://www.fina-nafi.org

Hey Tyson ... you took the time to come and post here, why not just answer the question while you're here?

Ladydrake.....I agree. It just also seems they are more loyal to hispanics than the ever hated europeans who have been in power too long. The US and Canada are diverse countries but still fall in the "European" bracket. China isn't fond of us for anything but money. Mexico wants us for money and their people basicly hate us as well. Same as South America. I'm just saying if push comes to shove I honestly beleive they'd sell us out in a heartbeat, so why do they even consider a move like this? Mexico and South America seems to fit quite well in the agenda with China. They haven't fit so well in ours. Right now in the hate America and gringo movement.....it seems Canada and Australia are our best friends....outside of course alot of Europe. Ya sure for now.......while we seem to gladly accept any illegal that comes over the border.....they'd be thrilled to have the US and Canada pay to better their lives on our dime. Then what? They've already moved in trying to change our language, culture and constant in your face rights that apply only to hispanics..........and it just doesn't feel right. To me it's a move to distruction.

I don't wish to contribute to a thread of an organization I find to be extremely racist, elitist and exclusionary. ALIPAC hurts us all.

America was created by Europeans who stole this land (or in some cases traded it for a few bottles of whisky and some shotguns) from its indigineous peoples whilst plundering, murdering and raping its inhabitants. They set up borders, stole important artifacts and kidnapped people which were sent back to Europe.

This land belongs to the indigineous peoples - the very ones you are trying to keep out. Mexicans have more claim to the territorial United States than Euro-Americans do. There are NO illegals.

I would love to see ALIPAC dismantled. This organization makes me sick.

I represented your organization at the North American Forum on Integration (a model parliament) this past summer. I won the title of 'Distinguished Delegate' for lobbying on behalf of ALIPAC. I won the award because I represented 'Americans For Legal Immigration' well as I lobbied on their behalf. If you read the final report, you will see that I was successful in persuading legislators from Canada, the US, and Mexico to sympathize with ALIPAC's aims.

Rest assured that your organization, no matter how dispicable it is, was represented by myself with the most amount of professionalism and accuracy.

The name of your organization is not being used to practice the unlawful merger of the US, Canada, and Mexico. We are assuming that the merger has already taken place in a completly lawful and sustainable manner.

OH MY!!!

Better get to the bottom of this W. Good Luck!

I'm just saying if push comes to shove I honestly beleive they'd sell us out in a heartbeat, so why do they even consider a move like this?
    This is where things become more like a chess game. I know, it's all an intricate web really, but anyway, they set up their pieces, sacrifice what is neccessary, and then when the time is right, they move in for the kill ... check mate.

Here's another way to look at it. Here's this country who is a mere babe (in age) compared to rest of the world. Yet, in a very short time, it has grown, become rich, and is the world's leader. Not to mention, we've done it using methods ("democracy") they do not ascribe to and it worked.

It's hard not to think of it as the modern-day Roman Empire. It's hard not to be jealous of their achievements when so many other countries who have been around for so long have never achieved such power.

It's easy to criticize them. It's easy to hate them. It's easy to want to see them fall.

Then with this whole stupid NAU thing, it makes it even easier. They get a front row seat, even get to participate some plus they get a slice of the pie. What's not enticing about that?

To me it's a move to distruction.
    In my opinion, that's the whole point. I mean we all know what globalization really is. What's funny to me is how people in other countries have put the term "imperialistic" to us (America), yet where's their outrage at globalization?

Mr. Sadler:

I doubt very seriously that an Open Borders advocate like yourself could ever do ALIPAC the slightest justice as you seem to have no real passion for our or true understanding of our side of this issue.

You cannot lawfully reconstruct the United States of America without changing the US Constitution and gaining ratification by the states.

If you are correct and this is already the case to be prepared for and practiced, then your masters have just set the stage for massive unrest as the side you advocate for has deprived all American, Canadian, and Mexican citizens of their rights.

How does it feel to be a doll of the devil?

William Gheen
    The Real Representative for ALIPAC that was not invited to your little charade!

Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast