Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Hey...you know what? Another group that ought to be on our side against the SPP and NAU are:

Immigration Lawyers

No borders, no clients, no money!

A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Oh, how about this guy. I would love to know his answer to how his own country of Canada was created way back when!!! I would also love to hear what the people of free and sovereign Canada think of him and his answers and the University that he represents!

Why not just come out and say what the elitists want! A takeover of North America! Well, hate to break the news your on the losing side! The free people of Canada and United States have had enough!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... ic&t=42266

Here is the second or duplicate thread that was posted today to keep everything at one place in case comments come in on this one.

GRRRR!!

This is just unbelievable....like a Bad Dream....a Nightmare!

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by CCUSA
    Oh, how about this guy. I would love to know his answer to how his own country of Canada was created way back when!!! I would also love to hear what the people of free and sovereign Canada think of him and his answers and the University that he represents!

Why not just come out and say what the elitists want! A takeover of North America! Well, hate to break the news your on the losing side! The free people of Canada and United States have had enough!
    Right On!

We need to make contact with the Canadians and open a dialogue.

I consider this of extreme urgency.

I have to say that ALIPAC must be doing something right. If not it wouldn't even have been mentioned in this farce. In fact ALIPAC must be a big thorn in the side of those wanting open borders and promote illegal immigration. I'm proud to be a member of such an organization and hope we only get stronger and bigger and become an even bigger thorn in their sides. As far as this butt wipe Tyson goes, it's interesting that he has the same last name as the company that openly hires and supports illegal immigration.

As far as what this organization wants to do I don't understand why after seeing how poorly the European Union is doing why would the US even consider doing the same thing here. I know that our people did not fight and die for this country to have it turned over to some third party to rule it and make it's laws, esp. since one of the countries involved is as corrupt as Mexico is.

I agree Judy but one things for sure, if they used our name in an experiment that means they are worried about our organizations impact and probably Judicial Watch and all others like us.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

http://www.sfu.ca/international/

Check out Simon Fraser International...all about building a Global Community.

Also click back to About SFU...formed in 1965.

It's a New School. Young very young by University standards.

It's a university with its hands and perhaps original purpose to promote Globalism.

We need a dialogue with the Canadians to find out what in the world is going on here.

As far as what this organization wants to do I don't understand why after seeing how poorly the European Union is doing why would the US even consider doing the same thing here. I know that our people did not fight and die for this country to have it turned over to some third party to rule it and make it's laws, esp. since one of the countries involved is as corrupt as Mexico is.
    This is something that's been bugging me lately. Ok, we don't use the metric system, we drive on the right side of the road, we play football (American) not soccer (ok so maybe that's not really a big deal but it is to me since it's football season), and why do we do all this stuff differently from Europe?

So why would we now turn around and try doing something their way which happens to be falling apart even as we are contemplating it? Only three "words" come to mind: De De Dee!

(love Carlos Mencia )
    I don't care what you call me, so long as you call me AMERICAN.

I believe the Canadian green party is against the NAU but not certain.

http://www.worldnetdaily.com/news/artic ... E_ID=51904

I was right! The above link explains their outrage at the NAU!

Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast