Page 37 of 37 FirstFirst ... 273334353637

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

JAK
    12 SENATORS LEANING NO ON FINAL PASSAGE BUT PROBABLY LEANING YES ON CLOTURE (when it counts)
    Please do everything you can to get to these Senators and help them understand what is at stake and where the citizens of your state stand.

Bond (R-Mo.)
    Bingaman (D-N.M.)
    Burr (R-N.C.)

Boxer (D-Calif.)
    Cochran (R-Miss.)
    Conrad (D-N.D.)

Ensign (R-Nev.)
    Levin (D-Mich.)
    Gregg (R-N.H.)

Nelson (D-Neb.)
    Hatch (R-Utah)
    Webb (D-Va.)
    ONLY CORRUPTION VOTES FOR CORRUPTION!!!!!!!!!
    I have to wonder where these senators fall on the line of corruption!!!
    WHY IS IT SO HARD FOR YOU TO SAY NO TO A TRAITORUS BILL!!!!
    THAT WAS DONE IN SECRET!!!
    LA RAZA AND THE CHAMBER OF COMMERCE WERE AT THE TABLE BUT THE AMERICAN PEOPLE AND MOST OF THE US SENATE WERE FORCED TO SIT OUTSIDE THE GATES WHILE CORRUPTION WAS TAKING PLACE IN OUR CAPITAL!!!!

SENATORS... WHERE DO YOU STAND!!!!!
    WHERE ARE YOU ON THE LINE OF CORRUPTION!!!!
    YOUR VOTE WILL TELL US!!!!!!!!!!
    AND WE WILL RESPOND AT THE POLLS!!!!!!!!!!!

WE WILL REMEMBER...AND DON'T YOU FORGET IT!!!!
    Please help save America for our children and grandchildren... they are counting on us. THEY DESERVE the goodness of AMERICA not to be given to those who are stealing our children's future! ... and a congress who works for THEM!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

JAK
    Sacramento Phone: (916) 448-2787 Fax: (916) 448-2563

Was having trouble getting thru to Senator Boxer. Was able to get a staffer at the above number!
    No official word!
    Please help save America for our children and grandchildren... they are counting on us. THEY DESERVE the goodness of AMERICA not to be given to those who are stealing our children's future! ... and a congress who works for THEM!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Wyoming Special Election

Is anyone following this selection process to replace the deceased Craig Thomas?

Here are the semi-final candidates: http://www.wygop.org/FlexPage.aspx?area ... Candidates

I think the process is, the State Republican Party selects 3 final candidates, then the Governor (in this case, a Democrat) chooses the Senator from those 3.

Here's where to contact the Wyoming Republican Party:
    (307) 234-9166 | Fax: (307) 473-8640

wygop@coffey.com

Left a Mesg for M McConnell and told him that I think the Dems are laughing at the Republicans cause they know they are going to take the biggest hit on this. I asked him how he could stand by and allow Harry Reid to destroy the debating process with the arcane Clay pigeon technique. I asked him to pull our party together and told him that if this bill goes through, the party is done and for what? So that Kennedy and Reid can be big heroes?

I called Boxer and they would not commit. I told her to tell the Senator to come out publicley against this bill and vote no for cloture. I reminded her that her concerns about the American worker were well founded but that nothing has changed or will changed and I reminded her as a new grandmother, that she should care that the children of our country get the right message from our leaders about following the rule of law in our country!

I called Obama and said that I was a recovering republican and I was looking for an exciting new fresh face to vote for. I told him that I believe him when he says he is for ethics reform but that the truth about who he is will be told by the cloture vote he makes. I asked him to come out publicly against this bill and vote no for cloture.

And so on and so on and so on....

Money Talks

Here are links to party organizations that will accept contributions as low as one dollar:

Vermont Dems https://secure.vtdemocrats.org/page/contribute/

South Dakota Dems https://secure.actblue.com/contribute/e ... BASIC&SEC={4F3FD972-330D-4435-B6CE-9BB161F9FF33}

Montana Dems https://secure.actblue.com/contribute/entity/8370

Rhode Island GOP https://www.donationreport.com/init/con ... O8M8V7K1O8

South Dakota GOP https://www.donationreport.com/init/con ... S1W3I4L1H9

RNC https://www.gop.com/Contribute/Default.aspx

I can't find a website for GOP 2008 House Election Committee. Help?

I truly believe this bill can be killed with thousands of small cuts, strategically struck.

JAK
    Reaching the senators on this list.

I have changed my message!!!

I oppose s1639/s1348!!
    This bill was conceived in corruption!!! La Raza and the Chamber of Commerce were included while the American people and most of the US Senate were LOCKED OUT!!!!...that right there should make you shout with a resounding NO ON CLOTURE...for a corrupt bill is not worthy to come to the senate floor!!!
    No amount of amendments can make CLEAN or sanatize a corrupt bill!!
    Therefore...the issue I am now having with you SENATOR is since this bill was conceived in corruption and you are having such a hard time SHOUTING a NO ON CLOTURE vote for this bill....
    WHERE DOES THAT LEAVE YOU ON THE LINE OF CORRUPTION!!!!
    WE NEED TO RID OURSELVES OF CORRUPT SENATORS!!!!
    THERE IS A LINE HERE OF INTEGRITY AND CORRUPTION....
    WHAT SIDE OF THE LINE WILL YOU CHOOSE TO STAND ON SENATOR!!!!!!!
    WOULD YOU PLEASE LET THE AMERICAN PEOPLE KNOW!!!!!!

I have been using 800 862 5530. I f I could not reach at this number I have listed the number I was able to get through on.

Bond (R-Mo.) Jefferson City Phone: (573) 634-2488
    Bingaman (D-N.M.)
    Burr (R-N.C.)Wilmington Phone: (910) 251-1058

Boxer (D-Calif.) Sacramento Phone: (916) 448-2787

Cochran (R-Miss.) Jackson Phone: (601) 965-4459
    Conrad (D-N.D.) Grand Forks Phone: (701) 775-9601 1990

Ensign (R-Nev.) Las Vegas Phone: (702) 388-6605
    Levin (D-Mich.) Detroit Phone: (313) 226-6020 Gregg (R-N.H.)

Nelson (D-Neb.) Lincoln Phone: (402) 441-4600
    Hatch (R-Utah) Salt Lake City Phone: (801) 524-4380
    Webb (D-Va.) Roanoke Phone: (540) 772-4236

That is a very powerful message Jak!

JAK
    I am so angry at these people...especially at my OWN senator. Senator Allard!!!!!! This is not hard!!!! It is only hard IF WE REALLY THINK ABOUT IT to those would could even consider being corrupt!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by JAK
    I am so angry at these people...especially at my OWN senator. Senator Allard!!!!!! This is not hard!!!! It is only hard IF WE REALLY THINK ABOUT IT to those would could even consider being corrupt!!!!!
    In my voicemail messages I'm leaving the suggestion that only a corrupt Senator would support this bill because it is clearly bad for this country and the PEOPLE KNOW IT (Zogby poll is a killer)

Banned
    bttt

Page 37 of 37 FirstFirst ... 273334353637