Page 27 of 37 FirstFirst ... 17232425262728293031 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by olivermyboy
    SOSAD wrote:
    A Demacrat I think you need sleep OLIVER
    I had this whole different persona. I was a Democrat since I voted for Jimmy Carter in the 70's and I always have donated to the Democratic Party until they no longer represented working Americans, blah, blah, blah and I even have friends more liberal than me and they are becoming Independents too. I was on a roll!!! I said at one point: I don't know what happened to my party and the staffer said, "I wish I knew". Didn't you read my posts. I had fun today! Might hit the Dems again tomorrow! I'll tell them I've been a Dem since I voted for Hubert Humphrey--they won't know what I'm talkin' about!!!

BTW Kitty has some nice claws, doesn't she!
    ummm, you are becomming quite a little story teller OLIVER, take notes maybe you can write a book when this is over!!

Kitty has more than claws, but then she really didn't like what I had to say either.

Know I didn't get to read most of your posts, I was really busy with phones, faxes and greeting new comers.

Did you have time to see we hit a new record today, if not you should go check out williams post good news busy litttle girl that you are!!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    SOSAD wrote:
    good new busy litttle girl that you are!!
    A good little Democratic busy little girl!!!

SOSAD wrote:
    good new busy litttle girl that you are!!
    A good little Democratic busy little girl!!!
    You did not answer my question, we hit a new record today over 190,000 hits, good news busy little girl!! did you know that? I have a feeling your were working so hard you did not know, and I want to be the bearer of good news
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    SOSAD wrote:
    I want to be the bearer of good news
    I am happy happy happy!!! It's very good news! My ADD keeps me focused on one task at a time!!! Like your sister!

SOSAD wrote:
    I want to be the bearer of good news
    I am happy happy happy!!! It's very good news! My ADD keeps me focused on one task at a time!!! Like your sister!
    I had a feeling it was something like that, but never fear i would not of given up on you until i got an answer, I am experienced with that sort of thing

Going to bed, nighty night, my friend!

Banned
    Nighty!

Make Bernie Sanders support his position.

There's a host on Air America Radio called Thom Hartmann. I like him, I think deep down he's against open borders, but generally all the hosts on all the shows on Air America avoid this issue (Al Franken would constantly remark "I just don't know enough about the issue") Anyway, Hartmann has Vermont Senator Bernie Sanders on every Friday morning for 1 hour starting at 9:00 Pacific, and he takes a lot of calls from listeners. Call Bernie with thoughtful questions and pin this guy down on the position he intends to take.

The caller comment line, which you can call and on which you can leave a message 24 hours a day, is 503 323-6620. The toll-free number to call into the show (the only reliable way to actually talk with Thom if you're a listener and want to discuss politics) is 866-440-THOM (8466) for the national show, and 503 248-0620 for the local KPOJ show.

WELCOME TO THE FIGHT, AMYCARTER!
    "You tell 'em I'm coming...and hell's coming with me, you hear!?"

SOSAD wrote:
    A Demacrat I think you need sleep OLIVER
    I had this whole different persona. I was a Democrat since I voted for Jimmy Carter in the 70's and I always have donated to the Democratic Party until they no longer represented working Americans, blah, blah, blah and I even have friends more liberal than me and they are becoming Independents too. I was on a roll!!! I said at one point: I don't know what happened to my party and the staffer said, "I wish I knew". Didn't you read my posts. I had fun today! Might hit the Dems again tomorrow! I'll tell them I've been a Dem since I voted for Hubert Humphrey--they won't know what I'm talkin' about!!!

BTW Kitty has some nice claws, doesn't she!
    Well, since you call me Scarlett, I guess I will just call you MoonBeam!
    You wanna go all lefty on us and start wearing your hair with flowers and wear leather birkenstocks.....Moonbeam it is!
    Don't get so into character that you can't come back to us though!

Nightshift reporting in before turning over to the day shift:

Lots of full mailboxes..somebodys been busy!

Smith
    Chambliss
    Isakson
    Burr
    Alexander
    Allard
    Bond
    DeMint
    Roberts
    Corker
    Dole
    Tester