Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Is this a secret?

Having access to those of Mexican descent very prevalent in Southern California, I have been asking those individuals about the "Reconquista" movement and have encountered an overwhelming amount of individuals who have never heard of such a thing? Moreover, the majority of individuals have expressly stated that they hope, the U.S. will never become Mexico, or even resemble Mexico. Moreover, I asked the MECHA Club members and advisors about "Reconquista" and although only the advisors have heard of it, they do not preach this movement. Most of these individuals are first, and second generation individuals as well as illegals adn legal migrants. Why is this?

Texas here, I have found just the opposite - most of them are very aware of the idea that some parts of America will be part of Mexico - if not already.

In fact, we met an illegal in PA, who said to my husband that Texas was already part of MExico. My husband didn't tell me this until we were in another state. (I don't speak Spanish and don't understand a lot.)

Also, met a Puerto Rican in NYC and the first thing he said to me and my husband (different times) was "Texas, part of Mexico - right?"

Maybe they are being a little 'disingenuous' with you.

I would say they don't want America to become Mexico - until they have bleed the American taxpayers dry -
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by nntrixie
    Texas here, I have found just the opposite - most of them are very aware of the idea that some parts of America will be part of Mexico - if not already.

In fact, we met an illegal in PA, who said to my husband that Texas was already part of MExico. My husband didn't tell me this until we were in another state. (I don't speak Spanish and don't understand a lot.)

Also, met a Puerto Rican in NYC and the first thing he said to me and my husband (different times) was "Texas, part of Mexico - right?"

I would say they don't want America to become Mexico - until they have bleed the American taxpayers dry -
    What reason would they have to be disingenuous? I won't speak for the ones I don't know as well, but I know most of them very well and they are honest, good human beings.

Moreover, the majority of individuals have expressly stated that they hope, the U.S. will never become Mexico, or even resemble Mexico.
    They are definitely being dishonest with you as exhibited by Americans having to PRESS 1 or 2 for English, the Mexican flags flying everywhere over businesses in the Chicago area along with the gang and drug culture the abundance of births and once nice quiet neighborhoods being converted into spray painted gang infested barrios. Single family homes have been turned into 3 generational dwellings housing as many as 15 to a 3 bedroom house.

If that ain't Mexico I don't know what is.
    It's Time to Rescind the 14th Amendment

Likely there's not a lot of publicity wanted for the plan at the moment. Maybe it was all made up by Sears to sell the Aztland T-shirts. or

Try This
    Unemployment is not working. Deport illegal alien workers now! Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

What reason would they have to be disingenuous? I won't speak for the ones I don't know as well, but I know most of them very well and they are honest, good human beings.
    Gabriel, this movement is very real and is no secret. La Raza openly has supported this movement. Also google La Voz De Aztlan and you'll be surprised. MECHA is lying to you and they are fully aware of the whole Aztlan principle.

Secondly, how can you say that illegals are honest good human beings when they have broken many laws not only to get here, but to stay and work as well?

Sorry, I disagree 100% w/ that statement.
    "Doing the same thing over and over again and expecting the same results is the definition of insanity. " Albert Einstein.

Re: Is this a secret?

Quote Originally Posted by Gabriel
    Having access to those of Mexican descent very prevalent in Southern California, I have been asking those individuals about the "Reconquista" movement and have encountered an overwhelming amount of individuals who have never heard of such a thing? Moreover, the majority of individuals have expressly stated that they hope, the U.S. will never become Mexico, or even resemble Mexico. Moreover, I asked the MECHA Club members and advisors about "Reconquista" and although only the advisors have heard of it, they do not preach this movement. Most of these individuals are first, and second generation individuals as well as illegals adn legal migrants. Why is this?
    In my experience, most dont call it reconquista. Folks like Mecha and la raza will speak about aztlan. Here is a blog on SD State Mecha http://chapelhillblog.blogspot.com/s...abel/La%20Raza. More often its less overt discussions about how the southwest was stolen from Mexico and that illegal immigrants have a right to be there. There is also a sense that they dont belong to the United States. More like the United States is an extension of Mexico. Suppose it depends on who you hang around with and how the question is asked...
    287(g) + e-verify + SSN no match = Attrition through enforcement

I know a lot of illegals also - and I will tell you that it is quite possible they are not going to be honest with you on this subject.

Both the occasions I sited, they were taunting ----

Some illegals are nice people, except they are illegal and that is being dishonest. It's like saying that a bank robber is a honest, good human being - except he is a bank robber and so he cannot be. It is just that simple and unless and until we admit that to ourselves, we will never fix anything here.

With someone coming here illegally and working, it isn't just that they crossed a border when they should not have. They must then

break the labor laws and work when they legally can't -

break the SS laws by having a SS# that is not their own

break the traffic laws by driving without a valid DL - in most states an illegal cannot get a DL - unless he/she is lying somewhere along the way.

Many go on to break a lot of other laws -

Anytime a law is openly, blatantly disregarded - with the encouragement of LE - every other law becomes a little less absolute. It makes it seem that a law is a law - only if a large number of people don't want to break it - then it becomes a little murky.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

When I attended the Rally in Hazleton, Pa., there was a woman from "You Don't Speak for Me." She warned everyone that RECONQUITA is VERY REAL! These lawbreaking will not stop until they completely destroy the U.S. as we know it.

I know a lot of illegals also - and I will tell you that it is quite possible they are not going to be honest with you on this subject.

Both the occasions I sited, they were taunting ----

Some illegals are nice people, except they are illegal and that is being dishonest. It's like saying that a bank robber is a honest, good human being - except he is a bank robber and so he cannot be. It is just that simple and unless and until we admit that to ourselves, we will never fix anything here.

With someone coming here illegally and working, it isn't just that they crossed a border when they should not have. They must then

break the labor laws and work when they legally can't -

break the SS laws by having a SS# that is not their own

break the traffic laws by driving without a valid DL - in most states an illegal cannot get a DL - unless he/she is lying somewhere along the way.

Many go on to break a lot of other laws -

Anytime a law is openly, blatantly disregarded - with the encouragement of LE - every other law becomes a little less absolute. It makes it seem that a law is a law - only if a large number of people don't want to break it - then it becomes a little murky.

Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast