Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by MW
    Oh no, Gabriel's back. A little information for you folks that have recently joined ALIPAC: Gabriel is a pro-illegal immigrant advocate.
    Really??????????
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

MW
    nntrixie wrote:

Really??????????
    Where did that come from? Do I detect a bit of sarcasm?

nntrixie, we have a lot of new people on ALIPAC that have not acquired your skills of identifying the jokers that pop up in our deck on occasion. Sorry if I offended you for stating something that may not be so obvious to the newbies.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

nntrixie wrote:

Really??????????
    Where did that come from? Do I detect a bit of sarcasm?

nntrixie, we have a lot of new people on ALIPAC that have not acquired your skills of identifying the jokers that pop up in our deck on occasion. Sorry if I offended you for stating something that may not be so obvious to the newbies.
    Yes, yes, Sarcasm.

Sorry, and thanks for putting it out there. I am reluctant sometimes to do what needs to be done

Sorry again - it was supposed to be funny - I should have tried a smiley - not too good at that either.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Gabriel is a pro-illegal immigrant advocate.
    MW, just speaking for myself ... I'd rather he be wasting his time here than "out there" doing some real damage.

PS: Thanks for the heads up.

You know I am almost convinced there is a cottage industry out there of people who get paid to sit and post things on chat boards.

Does that sound paranoid?

I don't mean just someone from a pro-something site goes over to an anti-something site to create a little havoc.

Quote Originally Posted by nntrixie
    I am reluctant sometimes to do what needs to be done .
    You're a hell of a lot better at it than Congress!

Cheer up, Trixie. He're's some extra smilies for your file ...

MW
    nntrixie wrote:

Yes, yes, Sarcasm.

Sorry, and thanks for putting it out there. I am reluctant sometimes to do what needs to be done

Sorry again - it was supposed to be funny - I should have tried a smiley - not too good at that either.
    We're cool!

CitizenBob wrote:

MW, just speaking for myself ... I'd rather he be wasting his time here than "out there" doing some real damage.

PS: Thanks for the heads up.
    You may be right, however, I hate to see the good folks of ALIPAC waste their time attempting to alter the thinking of folks that are absolutely concrete in their support of illegal immigrants. Attempting to convince Gabriel of the error of his thinking is like throwing a cup of water in a pond - it's just not going to make any difference.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Attempting to convince Gabriel of the error of his thinking is like throwing a cup of water in a pond - it's just not going to make any difference.
    Your point is well taken and duly noted. I was just about to throw something a bit more toxic than water in his pond when I saw your warning.

Still ... old habits die hard, MW. I'm so much happier he's stewing at his keypad instead of buying fake ID's in MacArthur for his "clients."

nntrixie--remember that old saw:

Just because you're paranoid, it doesn't mean they're not out to get you.

Having alert antennae is not paranoid, it is healthy in this day and age.

MW
    CitizenBob wrote:

Your point is well taken and duly noted. I was just about to throw something a bit more toxic than water in his pond when I saw your warning.

Hey, perhaps we can talk him (or her) into joining us in supporting Rep. Duncan Hunter (R-CA).

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast