Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by MW

You may be right, however, I hate to see the good folks of ALIPAC waste their time attempting to alter the thinking of folks that are absolutely concrete in their support of illegal immigrants. Attemspting to convince Gabriel of the error of his thinking is like throwing a cup of water in a pond - it's just not going to make any difference.
    I know - but when I post to answer that kind of posts, I am posting to keep others who may not know, from being sucked in.

It's hard to let some things go unchallenged.

You are right, of course.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

MW
    nntrixie wrote:

I know - but when I post to answer that kind of posts, I am posting to keep others who may not know, from being sucked in.

It's hard to let some things go unchallenged.
    Lord ain't that the truth!

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Oh no, Gabriel's back. A little information for you folks that have recently joined ALIPAC: Gabriel is a pro-illegal immigrant advocate.
    Because I don't want to violate the Constitution, and stomp on rights of anyone in search of every potential illegal does not make me a pro-illegal advocate.

Oh shut the hell up Gabriel!
    Calderon was absolutely right when he said...."Where there is a Mexican, there is Mexico".

Quote Originally Posted by nntrixie
    You know I am almost convinced there is a cottage industry out there of people who get paid to sit and post things on chat boards.

Does that sound paranoid?

I don't mean just someone from a pro-something site goes over to an anti-something site to create a little havoc.

I bet there are people that play both sides just to entertain themselves.

Gab, I see your at it again.

The Reconquista movement exist. Just google!

It doesn't matter if they are a small fringe group. From one became many. Individuals and minority parties: Hitler - the Reicth, Lenin - the Cheka, Sadam - Bath Party... Do I need to say more?

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Gabriel
    Oh no, Gabriel's back. A little information for you folks that have recently joined ALIPAC: Gabriel is a pro-illegal immigrant advocate.
    Because I don't want to violate the Constitution, and stomp on rights of anyone in search of every potential illegal does not make me a pro-illegal advocate.
    Gab,

Illegal aliens do not have any rights granted them in the Constitution. So don't worry about stomping on their Rights.

They are foreign nationals and not part of "We the People".

Dixie

Oh no, Gabriel's back
    I remember him
    Never look at another flag. Remember, that behind Government, there is your country, and that you belong to her as you do belong to your own mother. Stand by her as you would stand by your own mother

Quote Originally Posted by Gabriel
    How many speeders do we have here? Those of us who cheat on our taxes just a little? Drug users? Driving without insurance? Driving a car with expired tags? Committed petty theft? Not all of us are angels, even though that is the impression, I get.
    If i go 55 in a 50, does that make america a bad place? Does that make americans want to leave their home? Does make americans lose their jobs? No, but illegals do. Illegals do that and much more. They are slowly turning America into the crapholes they came from and unless we stop it no, they will succeed.

Gabe, where do you live?? I can definitely tell you this movement is real.....Here is SoCal, it is common-place for illegals and Mecha types to believe "this is Mexican land." Actually, the best evidence comes from my own family.....I am embarassed to say that the first I had heard of "California being stolen from Mexico" came from my own grandmother and uncle. Why is this? Because the guilt and BS is so thick in Cali, and because we have been so influenced by illegals an ethno-centric movements.

BTW, my grandma is a conservative Rep She is retired in Mex, but has ALWAYS said that we can't tell the mexicans they can't come here, because they were "first." And she said, "they just want the land back." She is also a die-hard Bush supporter. I would debate her, but she is old in age, I lover her, and she will not see the ultimate demise of the state she decided to move our family to in the 1950s.
    Serve Bush with his letter of resignation.

See you at the signing!!

Oh, one more thing......In college I had FULLY expected the liberal profs to talk as if this were Mexican land.....NOT ONE, AND I WAS A HISTORY MAJOR!!

Goes to show ya. Its such a weak argument that even the communist profs won't touch it!! Unfortunately, many here do anyway
    Serve Bush with his letter of resignation.

See you at the signing!!

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast