Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Ah, let em speak his mind. Dont think he has said anything out of line in this thread. Maybe he is baiting the discussion based on imagined or contrived information -- I cant say. Still a good conversation to have. I dont think it matters either way to most that are against illegal immigration. I will say its pretty clear reconquista is happening. Whether it is overt or covert is a moot point to me.
    287(g) + e-verify + SSN no match = Attrition through enforcement

Hello Gabriel, and we thought you got lost!!! well glad your ok it is getting mighty dangerous out there these days in the good old US of A due to our invasion!! our country is now in chaos and anarchy

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    WE NEED LOTS OF HELP HERE ALIPAC TEAM, PLEASE GET INVOLVED AND HELP OUT!! CHECK ALL THE LINKS BELOW AND PICK ONE OR MORE OF THE PROJECTS YOU CAN HELP WITH, !! WE HAVEN'T GOT OUR COUNTRY BACK YET

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
    fedupinwaukegan needs help check out this link!!If you are anywhere near the conference great time to meet William from ALIPAC
    http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... ic&t=68140
    National Organization Announces 'Shop in Waukegan Day' to Counter Illegal Alien Boycott
    http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... ic&t=73007
    ALIPAC needs donations to stay afloat and in the fight Please give what you can!!
    http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=C ... page&pid=9
    NEW BLITZ....GET INVOLVED...PLEASE!!!
    http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... 564#418564
    DIXIE NEEDS HELP ON A PROJECT FOR EVERYONE WHO HAS TIME!!
    http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... ic&t=73375
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Dixie
    Quote Originally Posted by Gabriel
    Quote Originally Posted by MW
    Oh no, Gabriel's back. A little information for you folks that have recently joined ALIPAC: Gabriel is a pro-illegal immigrant advocate.
    Because I don't want to violate the Constitution, and stomp on rights of anyone in search of every potential illegal does not make me a pro-illegal advocate.
    Gab,

Illegal aliens do not have any rights granted them in the Constitution. So don't worry about stomping on their Rights.

They are foreign nationals and not part of "We the People".

Dixie
    If you are a strict constructionist they may not; however you know landmark cases exist that have granted illegals rights. If it weren't true, they would not be in our public school systems. Whether you believe they should be granted rights is a different story.
    I am concerned with people infringing upon the rights of CITIZENS and LEGALS in the process of apprehending illegals. As it is, according to many of you, I shouldn't be able to fly a foreign flag if I wanted. Did you want to be able to come into my house and search for illegals? How about telling me what to wear. I wore a yellow shirt with green, and red stripes, with a big black star that said GHANA. I have no doubt many of you would like to outlaw such dress. That is absurd and in the name of of outlawing illegal immigration, many of you would have no problem infringing.

Quote Originally Posted by americangirl
    Oh shut the hell up Gabriel!
    How thoughful and informative. Is this the way you engage in debate? You'd be perfect for a third-grade class.

Quote Originally Posted by BearFlagRepublic
    Gabe, where do you live?? I can definitely tell you this movement is real.....Here is SoCal, it is common-place for illegals and Mecha types to believe "this is Mexican land." Actually, the best evidence comes from my own family.....I am embarassed to say that the first I had heard of "California being stolen from Mexico" came from my own grandmother and uncle. Why is this? Because the guilt and BS is so thick in Cali, and because we have been so influenced by illegals an ethno-centric movements.

BTW, my grandma is a conservative Rep She is retired in Mex, but has ALWAYS said that we can't tell the mexicans they can't come here, because they were "first." And she said, "they just want the land back." She is also a die-hard Bush supporter. I would debate her, but she is old in age, I lover her, and she will not see the ultimate demise of the state she decided to move our family to in the 1950s.
    I hear the argument that this was "once Mexican land" and that this land was purchased fraudulently or coercively; however what I don't hear is we are taking this land back, or this will one day be Mexico's land, or Mexican's will take over. Again, yesterday, I asked about 30 young people (20-24 diverse ethnicity.) and not one knew what it was. I live about 30 minutes from downtown LA.

How thoughful and informative. Is this the way you engage in debate? You'd be perfect for a third-grade class.
    There is nothing to debate. Atleast with you

Thee mind is already made up. Seems you just want to stir the pot.

So I will just get back to my calls/emails :P
    "We are not for any type or form of "AMNESTY"..We are a equal oppurtunity deporter. We will not discriminate against you due to your race/age/religion .. "

Quote Originally Posted by Triumph
    There is nothing to debate. Atleast with you

Thee mind is already made up. Seems you just want to stir the pot.

So I will just get back to my calls/emails :P
    Way to go Triumph!!! glad to hear you are on top of the calls and faxes!!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
    fedupinwaukegan needs help check out this link!!If you are anywhere near the conference great time to meet William from ALIPAC
    http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... ic&t=68140
    National Organization Announces 'Shop in Waukegan Day' to Counter Illegal Alien Boycott
    http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... ic&t=73007
    ALIPAC needs donations to stay afloat and in the fight Please give what you can!!
    http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=C ... page&pid=9
    NEW BLITZ....GET INVOLVED...PLEASE!!!
    http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... 564#418564
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by usatime
    Ah, let em speak his mind. Dont think he has said anything out of line in this thread. Maybe he is baiting the discussion based on imagined or contrived information -- I cant say. Still a good conversation to have. I dont think it matters either way to most that are against illegal immigration. I will say its pretty clear reconquista is happening. Whether it is overt or covert is a moot point to me.
    I am not here to bait anyone. Nor do I have a reason to lie. I am behind a computer, safe. I just don't hear of this movement, other than here. Like I said, I know legal immigrants, illegals, first, second, and third generation Mexicans and this is not somthing that is even remotely within their thoughts. Rather, most of them state the opposite. They love this country, are grateful to be here, and would never want it to be like Mexico as that is why they left. Of course, they also love Mexico; however the reason they love Mexico is because of their deep roots: familiarity, language, customs, family. What one citizen said specifically was that even though he came to this country legally at 17 (he's 57 today), he would always love Mexico because he remembers the great times with family, friends, he misses the food, the culture (like the posadas during Christmas, going to the professional soccer games) and all of his family still lives there. He equated it to an American who moved from Boston to LA would still probably love Boston if the same facts applied.

I am behind a computer, safe. I just don't hear of this movement, other than here.
    Well, it's not you we're worried about. The United States Senate sure as hell heard of us on June 28 when they killed that "comprehensive" immigration bill.

No offense, mind you, it's just that you are a distraction, and they make policy. So we choose our fights carefully.

Have a nice day, and stay safe behind that 'puter, ya hear?

Quote Originally Posted by usatime
    I am not here to bait anyone. Nor do I have a reason to lie. I am behind a computer, safe. I just don't hear of this movement, other than here. Like I said, I know legal immigrants, illegals, first, second, and third generation Mexicans and this is not somthing that is even remotely within their thoughts. Rather, most of them state the opposite. They love this country, are grateful to be here, and would never want it to be like Mexico as that is why they left. Of course, they also love Mexico; however the reason they love Mexico is because of their deep roots: familiarity, language, customs, family. What one citizen said specifically was that even though he came to this country legally at 17 (he's 57 today), he would always love Mexico because he remembers the great times with family, friends, he misses the food, the culture (like the posadas during Christmas, going to the professional soccer games) and all of his family still lives there. He equated it to an American who moved from Boston to LA would still probably love Boston if the same facts applied.
    This may be true Gabriel...but people like that are the exception, not the rule. You need to pull you head out of the sand.
    Calderon was absolutely right when he said...."Where there is a Mexican, there is Mexico".

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast