Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Don't see any constructive purpose to this thread.

There is no way Hillary would suddenly become strong against illegal immigration.

And what's with the term 'about all of you' mean I wonder?

Apparently flashman is not really part of this group?

And btw all party affiliations post here.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

A large number of Dems have switched to Independent voter status due to the illegal issues----as they know that ALL of the Dem candidates will reward the illegals with amnesty.

What you don't understand.......The illegal issue is not just one issue. It has an effect on MANY issues that are important to citizens of both parties.

---Job availability/unemployment rate

---Wages (illegals are even in our unions. What good does it do to raise the minimum wage, when illegals who will work for slave wages are in the picture).

---Health care costs and quality

---Education costs and quality

---National security

---Crime (enforcement, courts, prisons/jails, gangs, etc.)

---Economy (illegals are sending $47 billion a year back to their home countries, this is money that should have been spent in our economy)

---Taxes (taxes keep going up in order to pay for the illegals)

---Social Benefits (US citizens/tax payers are paying into the welfare, WIC, foodstamp, etc. systems----and the illegals are getting these benefits).

---Language (we speak English in the US)

---US culture/customs (instead of these people assimmilating---even though they ILLEGALLY broke into our country----they are demanding that we accommodate their language, culture, customs instead of blending in to the melting pot.

---Fairness.........How is rewarding illegals with amnesty, health care, education, etc.----fair to those who came in through the proper, legal process. These people had to fill out mounds and mounds of paperwork, go through health screenings, go through background checks, learn our language and history, and spend money on attorneys, etc.----How is this fair to the millions of people throughout the world who have been waiting in line to come here through the legal process????------We do not reward those who break our laws (letting the illegals jump in front of the line)----while punishing those who tried to do everything the right way (sending them to the back of the line).
    "We call things racism just to get attention. We reduce complicated problems to racism, not because it is racism, but because it works." --- Alfredo Gutierrez, political consultant.

Quote Originally Posted by flashman
    Again, I'm speaking hypothetically.

IF, and I mean, IF, Hillary were to show the credibility and you could see that her records showed that she was indeed tough on illegals in New York City, YOU, a hardcore Conservative would vote for her no matter how liberal she was on everything else just because she was the only would that would be tough on illegal immigration.
    Flashman, HITLERY needs to show credibility first before she could convince any of us. Whether the issue is illegal immigration, taxes, economy (I loved her line back during bill's presidency of "trickle down" economics) foreign policy, etc.
    It will be a cold day in hell before she exhibits these kind of characteristics.
    "Doing the same thing over and over again and expecting the same results is the definition of insanity. " Albert Einstein.

MW
    I don't like to play in hypotheticals, but thanks for inviting me to your game.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by MW
    I don't like to play in hypotheticals, but thanks for inviting me to your game.
    Deportacion? Si Se Puede!

Point of thread???

I think illegal immigration supporters are coming from the democratic, republican, and independent sides of the aisles.

In my observation of the candidate, typically if they've been pro amnesty, it wasn't the only issue that we disagreed on.

Health care, education, jobs, immigration, and foreign policy are all important to me.

For some of us, illegal immigration can become a part of those problems as well. For instance...

I work and have health care insurance. My doctor bills or those of my children can still overflow from my mail box. I have to be half dead before I consider seeing a physician -- much less the emergency room or I'll have a financial emergency when I see the bill. Not so, for illegal immigrants. Smaller community hospitals are closing as illegal immigrants have no such concerns. Feeling poorly, just run down to the local emergency room. The address and name are probably fake. You're not getting the bill. Instant health care, free of charge. Not a problem in our candidates areas. Health care costs aren't a problem.

In today's America, your zip code or community can define the quality of your children's education and their facilities. If you're rich, no problem. You can afford to live in a place where the schools are great. If you're middle class and lower...not always the case. The schools are becoming more crowded. Resources are limited. Same amount of tax dollars, now paying for more children and required by law to also provide English as a Second Language services. (This isn't happening in any of our candidate's schools. Their schools don't feel the heat. Illegal immigrants can't afford to live next door in droves to impact their school population.)

As for jobs, our neighbors who worked in factories, and in construction jobs didn't leave them because they became snobs overnight. Often, they were laid off, and illegal immigrants were hired as replacements. Wages for remaining American citizens seems stagnant. Not a problem for our candidates. They're convinced every illegal immigrant is a gardener or maid --> not a politician. So, their jobs aren't in danger.

Foreign policy...give me a break.

We care about a lot of things. Unlike supporters of illegal immigration, we're forced to deal with the issues they don't have to deal with while they sing Kum Ba Ya and listen to the violins.

That's a luxury many of us just can't afford.

Did I mention housing? Never mind...

Hypotheticals aren't my thing, either...but as long as you ask....the #1 reason not to vote for Hillary is HER HUSBAND! Eight years was ENOUGH!!!!!! No mas!!!!!!!!! The Hill/Billys need to just go AWAY!!!!!

Could we IMPEACH HER & HER CABINET immediately after she signed the papers?
    <div>MY eyes HAVE seen the GLORY... And that GLORY BELONGS to US... We the PEOPLE!</div>

I will respond to what I think you are asking. Hypothetically, I would not vote for her if she promised to fix the problem, because what I really see is that she is a marxist, and her other platforms are way to scary.

Flashman:

I think there are some of us here, that in theory at least, don't have any existing bias about voting for a Dem - should one worth voting for appear on the larger political horizon.

Re: Hillary - well, her record speaks for itself:
    http://grades.betterimmigration.com/tes ... &VIPID=896

She's only one small step from a total disaster as far as immigration policy is concerned.

The one Dem that is trustworthy (fellow ALIPAC members/posters, I said 'trustworthy' not 'perfect'!) IMHO is Byron Dorgan of ND. He has a reasonably good record of supporting Americans, their standard of living, protecting jobs, and isn't afraid to go after illegal employers, etc.

Plus, one factor the Dems are curiously and quickly forgetting, is because of their 'stand back and stay mum on the issue' approach they are loosing party members. Many folks are totally fed up with their nonsense and running to become Independent (officially or not). But, rest assured, you're talking to a [proud] dis-enfranchised Democrat and not at all afraid to admit it.

Welcome aboard.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast