Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

My opinion, flashman, is a CFR troll since Hilary is a member. The question really is, since Hilary is a CFR member, would you vote for a Republican CFR affiliate who claim they will secure the border?
    "As has happened before in our history, if you have open borders poor country governments will pay people to move here, promising them a better life in the New World"*
    George Phillies (Libertarian)

Quote Originally Posted by PhredE
    Flashman:

I think there are some of us here, that in theory at least don't have any built-in exclusion about voting for a Dem - should one worth voting for appear on the larger political horizon.

Re: Hillary - well, her record speaks for itself:
    http://grades.betterimmigration.com/tes ... &VIPID=896

She's only one small step from a total disaster as far as immigration policy is concerned.

The one Dem that is trustworthy (fellow ALIPAC members/posters, I said 'trustworthy' not 'perfect'!) IMHO is Byron Dorgan of ND. He has a reasonably good record of supporting Americans, their standard of living, protecting jobs, etc.

Plus, one factor the Dems are curiously and quickly forgetting, is because of their 'stand back and stay mum on the issue' approach they are loosing party members. Many folks are totally fed up with their nonsense and running to become Independent (officially or not). But, rest assured, you're talking to a [proud] dis-enfranchised Democrat and not at all afraid to admit it.

Welcome aboard.
    Jim Webb of Virginia isn't as bad as the others!!

Out of their presidential candidates----except for the issues regarding illegals-----Edwards and Biden seem to be the best of the bunch.

There are more Dem senators that want to screw US citizens than state Reps.
    "We call things racism just to get attention. We reduce complicated problems to racism, not because it is racism, but because it works." --- Alfredo Gutierrez, political consultant.

Quote Originally Posted by jean
    Don't see any constructive purpose to this thread.

There is no way Hillary would suddenly become strong against illegal immigration.

And what's with the term 'about all of you' mean I wonder?

Apparently flashman is not really part of this group?

And btw all party affiliations post here.
    I agree with Jean. I don't see any constructive purpose to this thread. The basic assumption (of Hillary being strong on illegal immigration) is fundamentally flawed and will never happen. So I am not going to say anymore and stop watching this thread. Just my 2 cents.
    PRESS 1 FOR ENGLISH. PRESS 2 FOR DEPORTATION.

I tend to agree. This person has had the benefit of 3 years to come and observe and participate in our activities here. It is curious that this individual has chosen a point in time that is important to us and obviously is not open-ended.

At the very least, tell us WHY Hillary is a plausible option to ANY American on the immigration issue??? No one here is convinced, and I can tell you, that the Democrats I know - give her as much credibility on the issue as a photographer on a nude beach!

Shall we shut this one (thread) down?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I think that the thread is kind of important.........

As I think that the person who started it is a Dem-----does not support illegals----but agrees with the Dems on most other issues.

Therefore, he/she is trying to weigh pros/cons of decisions.

I myself am a former Dem, now an Independent.
    "We call things racism just to get attention. We reduce complicated problems to racism, not because it is racism, but because it works." --- Alfredo Gutierrez, political consultant.

Bren4824: Tester of MT is a good one too. Check his record.
    Honorable mention to McCaskill of MO, + a handful of others.

There are some good ones in the US House as well. (emphasis on 'some'!)
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

OK Bren, I'll go along for now.

Jean or April may bump progress aside in the near future, but for now, sure I'll play along.

Oh, I'm a former "D" now "I" myself too.

Flashman is just using Hillary.. he probably is a Huckabee supporter and wants to know if you are considering Huck's position on other topics outside of Immigration.

Bren4824: Tester of MT is a good one too. Check his record.
    Honorable mention to McCaskill of MO, + a handful of others.

There are some good ones in the US House as well. (emphasis on 'some'!)
    I remember hearing Tester and McCaskill's names a lot during the debating/voting of Comprehensive Immigration Reform and the Dream Act.

OK Bren, I'll go along for now.

Jean or April may bump progress aside in the near future, but for now, sure I'll play along.

Oh, I'm a former "D" now "I" myself too.
    I think that the mistake a lot of people make is viewing the illegal issue as "one" issue as the original poster indicated.

They do not realize that it is not just "one" issue-----it is MANY issues/concerns that fall under the "one" issue!!!

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast