Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456789 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by usanevada
    Quote Originally Posted by PhredE
    These aren't candidates, only Senators -but some are reasonably good on the issue:

Dorgan:
    http://grades.betterimmigration.com/tes ... &VIPID=506

Tester:
    http://grades.betterimmigration.com/tes ... VIPID=1207

McCaskill:
    http://grades.betterimmigration.com/tes ... VIPID=1205

You forgot Jeff Sessions
    I think that it was mainly "decent" Dems regarding the illegal issues.
    "We call things racism just to get attention. We reduce complicated problems to racism, not because it is racism, but because it works." --- Alfredo Gutierrez, political consultant.

Banned
    Sorry , my mistake

Quote Originally Posted by flashman
    Quote Originally Posted by butterbean
    HILLARY WILL NEVER GET MY VOTE- EVER!
    Even if she was the only candidate that would do anything about illegals? i.e. deport them all? So you're dislike for Hillary is more of an issue for you than illegal immigration. You would give up the only chance of getting rid of illegals just b/c you don't like her.
    She won't. Period and her record shows it. Her interviews show it and she courts La Raza. I've seen the interviews and watched her votes on C-Span. The woman loves open borders and despises American citizens. She wants talk radio shut down so we don't have a voice out there.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    Gogo is right

Hillary even has a high ranking member of la raza working
    on her campaign

Gogo is right

on her campaign
    That's right usanevada thanks for remembering that.

Hey is the loose cougar in Las Vegas in your yard.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Gogo
    Gogo is right

on her campaign
    That's right usanevada thanks for remembering that.

Hey is the loose cougar in Las Vegas in your yard.
    Naw , that cat is on the other side of town from me

We do have quite a few reports on cougars though , they have overbuilt this town into areas like Mt Charleston that are cougar areas , they come down into neighborhoods sometimes now

When I was very young I was a Democrat.When I was older and read both parties platforms I became a Republican.After this primary season I will be an Independent.No way would I ever as a member of either party, vote for Hillary,Rudi,Obama,Mccain,Hucklebee,Edwards,,or any of the other Democratic candidates,even if they were not illegal alien and amnesty supporters.I have never, and would never,vote for a candidate just because they were a member of a certain party.The person I would vote for will have to be one that is against illegal immigration.I have made my decision,which I have mentioned on another thread,but will still change my mind if my candidate backs off enforcing our immigration laws.

Gogo is right

on her campaign
    He is the former president of La Raza!!!

I "believe" that he is also now a board member of the Pew Hispanic Research Center.

Plus.........Someone---somewhere-----posted something about her having the woman on her campaign that was a major supporter/organizer of all of Elvira's activities. I can't remember her name though.
    "We call things racism just to get attention. We reduce complicated problems to racism, not because it is racism, but because it works." --- Alfredo Gutierrez, political consultant.

Hypothetically, if illegal immigrants were not flooding in from the south, illegal immigration wouldn't be a big deal.

flashman was really Trolling with a flying pig, was he not?

Even the premise that because a politician claims they will do something, anyone would any longer take them at their word was a real stretch.

Well maybe we would for a few but the watchful raised eyebrow would be there watching... ever so closely.

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456789 LastLast