Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Kate, is this cute little cat your cat ?

Are you a cat lover too ?

Why the hate and the disrespect toward me?..Im just trying to debate in peace...Why is the Tancredo types so aggressive and angry...Im just a n immigrant trying to help you understand why your ideology is wrong headed.

I lived the american dream, from being an illegal to now green card holder, and i want to explain to you what immigrants has to go throught.

I know you are upset that im now legal because you'd prefer see me starve in my home country, but i work my butt off, harder then probably a lot of americans and look at me now, im the american dream, whether you like it or not.

The senate is doing the right thing by passing centrist immigration reform that does enforcement and giving some illegal immigrants a second chance to get right with the law...This country should be tought and compassionate at the same time..I believe in forgiveness and a second chance because im a christian ..Sorry you dont believe in it.

Bob menendez ran on comprehensive immigration reform and he crushed the anti-immigration republican candidate, therefore, its fair for him to push for whatever he ran on.

The lady that answered the phone at Bob menendez office seemed very knowledgable about the issue of immigration and said it was a slam dunk that the mccain bill would easily pass the senate and she also stated that pro-immigrants GOP members in the senate were courting support from GOP house members along with jeff flake and the 3 GOP cuban americans in south florida.

Im hearing the house will take up the mccain immigration bill in april or around that time...They expect a final passage by the summer so they could have a huge pro-immigrants rally to celebrate amnesty for hard working immigrants.

WE ARE AMERICANS , THIS IS OUR COUNTRY, OUR HOME, YOU WOULDN'T LIKE IF SOMEBODY INVADE YOUR HOME, YOUR PROPERTY AND WANTED TO TAKE YOUR BELONGINGS,OUR FACILITIES.THEY WERE CONQUERED BY OUR FATHERS FOR US AND WE INTEND TO LEAVE THEM TO OUR CHILDREN AND OUR CHILDREN'S CHILDREN. NO ILLEGAL HAS THE RIGHT TO PROFIT FROM THE SACRIFICE WE MADE TO TURN THIS COUNTRY THE GREAT COUNTRY IT IS, NOT FOR ILLEGALS BUT FOR ALL THOSE CITIZENS A LEGAL IMMIGRANTS WHO FOLLOWED AND RESPECTED OUR LAWS
    WELL, YOU ARE NOT THIS PERSON, YOU INVADED MY COUNTRY, MY HOME,TOOK PROFIT OF MY COUNTRY AND IS DEPRIVEING LEGALS IMMIGRANTS AND CITIZENS WITHOUT PERMISSION AND INSTEAD OF RECONIZING YOUR CRIMINAL BEHAVIOR, YOU WANT US, TO RECEIVE YOU WHO DIDN'T FOLLOW THE LAWS OF OUR HOME WITH A WELCOME ? WHAT DO YOU THINK WE ARE ? YES YOU SHOULD GO BACK TO WHERE YOU CAME FROM AND EARN YOUR RIGHT TO BE HERE, NOT BREAKING OUR LAWS AND SNEAKING INTO THE COUNTRY. NOT EVEN CHEATING AND MARRYING SOMEBODY TO TAKE PROFIT .
    AND IF YOU DON'T KNOW I WAS A LEGAL IMMIGRANT FROM BRAZIL AND TODAY I'M AGAINST ALL I SAY ALL ILLEGALS WHO WANT TO COME HERE TO ABUSE THE CONSIDERATION THAT THE AMERICAN PEOPLE HAVE WITH THE LESS FAVORED AROUND THE WOULD.
    TODAY I CAN SAY I EARNED MY RIGHT TO CONSIDER MYSELF AN AMERICAN BECAUSE I NEVER DID ANYTHING WITHOU RESPECT FOR THIS PEOPLE AND THIS COUNTRY.

Quote Originally Posted by BlueJersey
    I lived the american dream, from being an illegal to now green card holder, and i want to explain to you what immigrants has to go throught.
    How can I put this?

1) You lived the "American Dream"? What would you know? Those who achieve the American Dream do so legally. And they are Americans which you are not by your own admission.

2) You came illegally. Therefore you committed at the least a civil crime in this country. How did you attain a green card when you came illegally? Would it be by providing false/stolen documents? Falsifying the application? In either case that would make you a felon. And if that is the case when the new ID system is in place you'll have to re-submit your documentation. Good luck........see ya!!!! Or are you one who's been here since the past Amnesty and have no interest in becoming a citizen? In that case we aren't interested in immigrants (legal or illegal) who have no interest in being Americans.

3) In any case you are not a Citizen of this Country. Therefore you have no vote and Constitutional right to a voice in the politics of this Country. PERIOD.

4) You want to explain what illegal immigrants go through? Any arrest/deportation/loss of funds through seizure or any such occurrences that might happen to an illegal entrant to this country is justified and such penalties should be expected and imposed. You've violated us, I cannot and do not feel sympathy for you.

Does that sum it up for ya?

Quote Originally Posted by minnie
    WE ARE AMERICANS , THIS IS OUR COUNTRY, OUR HOME, YOU WOULDN'T LIKE IF SOMEBODY INVADE YOUR HOME, YOUR PROPERTY AND WANTED TO TAKE YOUR BELONGINGS,OUR FACILITIES.THEY WERE CONQUERED BY OUR FATHERS FOR US AND WE INTEND TO LEAVE THEM TO OUR CHILDREN AND OUR CHILDREN'S CHILDREN. NO ILLEGAL HAS THE RIGHT TO PROFIT FROM THE SACRIFICE WE MADE TO TURN THIS COUNTRY THE GREAT COUNTRY IT IS, NOT FOR ILLEGALS BUT FOR ALL THOSE CITIZENS A LEGAL IMMIGRANTS WHO FOLLOWED AND RESPECTED OUR LAWS
    WELL, YOU ARE NOT THIS PERSON, YOU INVADED MY COUNTRY, MY HOME,TOOK PROFIT OF MY COUNTRY AND IS DEPRIVEING LEGALS IMMIGRANTS AND CITIZENS WITHOUT PERMISSION AND INSTEAD OF RECONIZING YOUR CRIMINAL BEHAVIOR, YOU WANT US, TO RECEIVE YOU WHO DIDN'T FOLLOW THE LAWS OF OUR HOME WITH A WELCOME ? WHAT DO YOU THINK WE ARE ? YES YOU SHOULD GO BACK TO WHERE YOU CAME FROM AND EARN YOUR RIGHT TO BE HERE, NOT BREAKING OUR LAWS AND SNEAKING INTO THE COUNTRY. NOT EVEN CHEATING AND MARRYING SOMEBODY TO TAKE PROFIT .
    AND IF YOU DON'T KNOW I WAS A LEGAL IMMIGRANT FROM BRAZIL AND TODAY I'M AGAINST ALL I SAY ALL ILLEGALS WHO WANT TO COME HERE TO ABUSE THE CONSIDERATION THAT THE AMERICAN PEOPLE HAVE WITH THE LESS FAVORED AROUND THE WOULD.
    TODAY I CAN SAY I EARNED MY RIGHT TO CONSIDER MYSELF AN AMERICAN BECAUSE I NEVER DID ANYTHING WITHOU RESPECT FOR THIS PEOPLE AND THIS COUNTRY.
    Good for you minnie!

JAK
    Why the hate and the disrespect toward me?..Im just trying to debate in peace...Why is the Tancredo types so aggressive and angry...Im just a n immigrant trying to help you understand why your ideology is wrong headed.

I know you are upset that im now legal because you'd prefer see me starve in my home country, but i work my butt off, harder then probably a lot of americans and look at me now, im the american dream, whether you like it or not.

I don't think anyone here has a problem with you prospering! ...and get over thinking that you work harder than anyone else ...you don't! Americans are hard working people too!
    THE QUESTION IS: WHY DON'T YOU TAKE YOUR DEMANDS TO YOUR OWN COUNTRY INSTEAD OF DEMANDING THEM HERE???? DO YOU HAVE A PROBLEM WITH THAT???? YOU KNOW THIS IS WRONG, WHETHER YOU LIKE IT OR NOT THAT WE TELL YOU WHAT YOU ALREADY KNOW !

Because we have corrupt billionaires who WILL DO ANYTHING FOR THE ALMIGHT DOLLAR...EVEN DESTROYING THIS COUNTRY!!! If you are such a christian you would have to admit this to yourself!!!

TELL YOUR OWN CORRUPT GOVERNMENT YOUR DEMANDS...quite frankly we are sick and tired of hearing them! YOU think you have found the American dream...well you are closer than you think to GETTING IT RIPPED AWAY FROM YOU....JUST LIKE THE REST OF US...the only difference is that YOU JUST CAN'T SEE IT!

What Americans have created....LIARS, CHEATERS, A PEOPLE THINKING THAT THE WORLD OWES THEM AND WON'T STAND UP FOR THEIR RIGHTS IN THEIR OWN COUNTRY, BUT WILL COLONIZE ANOTHER COUNTRY BY THE MASSES TO GET WHAT THEY WANT, AND A GOVERNMENT THAT IS FILLED WITH CORRUPTION ON BOTH SIDES ...IF THEY GET WHAT THEY WANT WILL DESTROY THIS COUNTRY!!!!!!...will destroy it in a few short years. Thats really something to be proud of!!!

so....even if you people do get what you want (AMNESTY) what will you have gained???? EXACTLY WHAT YOU LEFT BEHIND!!!!!!
    Please help save America for our children and grandchildren... they are counting on us. THEY DESERVE the goodness of AMERICA not to be given to those who are stealing our children's future! ... and a congress who works for THEM!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

This is the part that really sticks in my craw.

TITLE VIII--PROTECTION AGAINST IMMIGRATION FRAUD

``RIGHT TO QUALIFIED REPRESENTATION IN IMMIGRATION MATTERS

It sounds a lot like they are giving rights to people they have no right to, or jurisdiction over. The only right people have that come here illegally and live outside of the laws is a swift boot home!

Let the bootings begin!!!

JAK
    I truly wish we could take all these men and women in our congress and the white house that are literally betraying this country and put them in prison!!!!! I am so sick of all of them!!!

There are a few good men/women left who cannot be bought!
    Please help save America for our children and grandchildren... they are counting on us. THEY DESERVE the goodness of AMERICA not to be given to those who are stealing our children's future! ... and a congress who works for THEM!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by 2ndamendsis
    That would be a big......... "whistle Dixie"
    Aren't you a smartie pants!

BJ's opinion is pretty typical of criminals. They break the laws and they continually try to convince everyone in authority and society that what they did was acceptable. They have an never ending laundry list of excuses. They work their way all the way from I just wanted a job to I need asylum because I'm going to be killed. It's just dramatic excuses.

Illegal aliens are wrong doers and they are anything but apologetic for the crimes they commit and in most cases boastfully justify what the have done. Clearly, many of these people are not interested in being American Citizens because they are just out for themselves...

Pretty much, what it all narrows down to is that the majority of Americans are not welcoming illegal aliens but they are pushing themselves on us and Americans are not rolling over and accepting it.

BJ, make your plans and pack your bags because my preference is that you get deported. Please, take your wife with you when you go.

Dixie

JAK
    Clearly, many of these people are not interested in being American Citizens because they are just out for themselves

Thats definately clear to hear and see!

Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast