Page 12 of 17 FirstFirst ... 28910111213141516 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by Dixie
    Quote Originally Posted by cassie
    Looks like a child was left behind.

Chinese New Year is Feb. 20 but the Holiday starts on the 18th.

Dixie
    How am I supposed to know ? I'm not Chinese
    Sorry if that upset you. I was just trying to educate you.

Dixie
    Ok, no hard feelings but it was rude to say: Looks like a child was left behind. How many Americans know when the Chinese new Year takes place ?
    mkfarnam, thank you so much for ya help. My laptop & windows are working again as it used to be. Thanks to you !!!

Quote Originally Posted by 2ndamendsis

Are you so misinformed, lol, that you don't know about JAPAN and their Constitution? You can't be for real
    ROTFLMAO
    YUP - we'll follow the very people who's Constitution was APPROVED by the US of A.

Don't you know WHAT the change is to be and WHY they want to change it?

You can't be for real......not if you're an American.....
    are you ILLEGAL?
    I think you're old, no offense. But you still live in a fantasy world and think that kids know a lot about the constituion. Come here to California, and see for yourself how many kids know about the constitution. You don't know anything, you want the constitution to be important, and assume that all Americans think it's important. I'll invite you to come here to Cali. Ask any teen what they know about the constitution or think about it. I never cared too much about it when i was in school, neither do high school kids today. I know that we made the constitution for japan, but they're willing to change it, don't you get it. The constitution is just man made and can be changed by man too. Nothing lasts forever.

And how much do you think that our governor knows about the constitution

Cassie

PS: My ancestors came here over 200 years ago, I was born and raised in the City of Angels and am I legal ?? not according to the constitution you adore so much
    But more importantly...............

Are you legal or ILLEGAL? Hmmmmm?
    The answer is in my text you quoted yourself. Do you have a comprehension problem ?
    mkfarnam, thank you so much for ya help. My laptop & windows are working again as it used to be. Thanks to you !!!

I think you're old, no offense. But you still live in a fantasy world and think that kids know a lot about the constituion. Come here to California, and see for yourself how many kids know about the constitution. You don't know anything, you want the constitution to be important, and assume that all Americans think it's important. I'll invite you to come here to Cali. Ask any teen what they know about the constitution or think about it. I never cared too much about it when i was in school, neither do high school kids today. I know that we made the constitution for japan, but they're willing to change it, don't you get it. The constitution is just man made and can be changed by man too. Nothing lasts forever.

Every word you write digs you deeper into a hole.
    Are you legal or ILLEGAL?

KEEP IT UP.........it's priceless
    and
    PROVES to all who read this site the DANGER our nation is in!!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Is that double talk? I've heard about double talk. I've also heard that Californians are the creators of double talk so they are the experts.

Why was Japan and China brought into this conversation about he US Constitutuion, the supreme law of the land?

cassie, you really take the Constitutuion for granted.

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

VN VETERANS:

You've a bit of IMPORTANT education to pass out here.

Time the world knows the historical truths.
    I can look anything up on google, I don't need education from veterans.
    Google for is and you'll find it.

Banned
    Looks like a child was left behind.

Chinese New Year is Feb. 20 but the Holiday starts on the 18th.

Dixie

Ok, no hard feelings but it was rude to say: Looks like a child was left behind. How many Americans know when the Chinese new Year takes place ?
    Americans that are aware of their surroundings and news. That's how many know.

Just making an observation about what you said regarding your education. Open book government class. You should have learned everything you don't know about this subject in high school.

1 + 1 = 2

Dixie

Every word you write digs you deeper into a hole.
    Are you legal or ILLEGAL?

KEEP IT UP.........it's priceless
    and
    PROVES to all who read this site the DANGER our nation is in!!
    for the last time, and I'll quote myself:

My ancestors came here over 200 years ago, I was born and raised in the City of Angels and am I legal ??

So, I'm legal.

Are you so misinformed, lol, that you don't know about JAPAN and their Constitution? You can't be for real
    ROTFLMAO
    YUP - we'll follow the very people who's Constitution was APPROVED by the US of A.

Don't you know WHAT the change is to be and WHY they want to change it?

You can't be for real......not if you're an American.....
    are you ILLEGAL?

And how much do you think that our governor knows about the constitution

Cassie

PS: My ancestors came here over 200 years ago, I was born and raised in the City of Angels and am I legal ?? not according to the constitution you adore so much
    But more importantly...............

Are you legal or ILLEGAL? Hmmmmm?
    The answer is in my text you quoted yourself. Do you have a comprehension problem ?
    We know that the comprehension difficulty is on your side, cas.

The evidence is in every sentance you've written concerning the U.S. Constitution.

You're like the best comedy routine I've seen in a few months!

Banned
    VN VETERANS:

You've a bit of IMPORTANT education to pass out here.

Time the world knows the historical truths.
    I can look anything up on google, I don't need education from veterans.
    Google for is and you'll find it.
    Google is like the barnyard wall in Animal Farm. The texts keep changing. It's pretty hard to change the type in a hundred-year-old book, though.

Page 12 of 17 FirstFirst ... 28910111213141516 ... LastLast