Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Week Day Protests

Have you noticed that all their protests are during the week when most Americans can't get off work to counter protest? A few years back there was a protest against the illegals being there, and they had quiet a few people there. The only problem was that David Duke and the Klan got involved so it came off as a racist protest. I'd like to see a large group get together in Raleigh and protest, but leave the Klan and the Nazi's out of it. Not to offend those guys, but just like the Atzlanders it gives the cause a black eye. We could have it on the weekend so people could attend.
    One last thing about the "immigration" (ie.ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION) protests is that with all those "much needed" illegals not being at work I didn't notice the country shutting down. Guess they're not all that "needed" now does it?

April 17th - Day Without An American

William invited me to post on this forum another event and noticed this event as well. Yes, I noticed the idea from King and announced on the Mark Edwards Radio Program last week. A Save Our State member posted this idea on the SOS forum, so I have been spreading the message. To make this work, we must all stay home and spread the message. Anyone with a MYSPACE account? If so, spread the message over there. Great idea and I agree with you concerned mother - stay home and call your politicians!!

Quote Originally Posted by concernedmother
    What about incorporating into that day a day of activism--phone calls, visits to local congressional and senate offices, etc. to go along with?

Welcome PatrioticDream. Glad to have you here.

I've been spreading this word everywhere I can as well.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

bttt
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Better: BOYCOTT SPECIFIC COMPANIES A DAY AT A TIME...THAT WOULD MAKE A GREAT STATEMENT ON THE SPENIDNG POWER OF CITIZEN AMERICA.

BUT ESPECIALLY...FFor thos e of you who live in araes where YOU KNOW the companies that are hiring illegals, if this is a national company..like the chicken Perdue , then lets all make sure we do not purchase these products and encourage people to BOYcott them on a specified date !

Additionally, we could ask for legislation that states that no person should be hired for their Bilingual skills over anEnglish speakingnative and also ask for the legislation to state: We reserve the right to a) Hire Legal NAtives only B) the right to request only NAtive AMericans for services c) The right to DENY services to any Illegal for whatever.....sales, etc....
    BOYCOTT ANTI-AMERICA !

BOYCOTT ANTI-AMERICA !
    Now THERE is a tough row to hoe! Have you seen TV lately? It seems that there are a whole lot of ANTI-AMERICA types out there-- or so the mainstream media would have us believe.

I love the way that they brag about the hundred of thousands of illegals and their supporters out there parading around and blocking up traffic and how they are recently talking about how FEW Americans who are against illegal immigration out there. Gee, I wonder why? Could it be because the people who are NOT out there fear for their lives and have enough common sense to know that one mistake, one angry word, could be the straw that breaks this country's back?

how they are recently talking about how FEW Americans who are against illegal immigration out there
    Well it could be that this group only does it's protests during the week when they know that the majority of Americans can't get off from work and counter protest. That's why I've been talking about a massive weekend ralley, protest such as a Sat. or Sunday against illegal immigrants, amensty or a guestworker program. On the other hand I wouldn't be surprised that we couldn't get permits because it would be inflamitory or racist to protest them being here. I wish I could have been off from work and taken a few of my buddies down to Siler City NC and protest their march. I beleive that before it's all said and done that enough people will have had enough so that when they protest again it won't be such a easy walk for them. That's when the real battle will begin and they WILL show their true colors. Hey I'm not against burning a few Mexican flags to get the fight started hee hee.

A protest against illegal immigration

There will be a protest against illegal immigration on Saturday April 15 begining at 10:30 am @ the Idaho State House Steps in Boise Idaho. Don't know if any of you can make it but if you want to spread the word along to any of your friends. The more we get there the better.

I think Robert Vasquez (candidate for Congress) will be there. He is supported by Sen. Tom Tancredo & Bay Buchanan of Team America. If you also want to spread the word around about him, that would help our cause even that much more if we can get him elected. Idaho's primary in on May 23rd. Please visit www.vasquezforidaho.org and help by contibuting or displaying a sign or bumper sticker.

Good idea to make a point, however this is the first time I have seen anything on it. That tells me word isnt getting out about it very fast and time is ticking. I will begin posting on all forums and websites I have been active on.

Thanks for the info

you are right

You are right. I just heard about it yesterday but I was so busy at work I did have time to get to the forums. I have been emailing people like crazy and trying to get on every forum I can. Thanks for you help!!

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast