Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I see Lou Dobbs is covering this story tonight. I sure hope it blossoms out.
    He was all over it. He invited the US attorney on the show. Of course they declined. These guys were hung out to dry by there own government and employer. We Americans can not allow this to stand . He vowed to stay with this story every night. Sentencing is supposed to be 8/22.
    [b]Civilizations die from suicide, not by murder.
    - Arnold J. Toynbee

I'm so outraged that I'm shaking!!!!

Ditto to action, help for these men and their families.

Has anyone, seen anything ont the MSM (national) re this story?
    TIME'S UP!
    Why should <u>only</u> AMERICAN CITIZENS and LEGAL immigrants, have to obey the law?!

Quote Originally Posted by leftfoot
    Five like minded attorrneys need to get together and review this case. With defendants' permission, they should talk over the case with defendants' attorneys. If all can work together on the appeal, they should. In the meantime, a fundraising effort sholuld be made. This case needs to go up the judicial ladder. Also, the Border Patrol Union should be consulted. They could help with the investigation and fundraising
    This is what Border Patrol Local 2554 Says about it.

Attention Agents - If you think the Federal government won't go after you with everything they have for doing your job, you need to read this story. As we all know, it's usually the hardest working agents who get into the most "trouble". The AUSA who went after these two agents said this, in support of her case: "Even more broadly, Assistant U.S. Attorney Debra Kanof said, Ramos and Compean had no business chasing someone in the first place. 'It is a violation of Border Patrol regulations to go after someone who is fleeing,' she said. 'The Border Patrol pursuit policy prohibits the pursuit of someone.'" Yes, Ms. Kanof, that's why we refer to it as the "Border Patrol Non-Pursuit Policy". Any smuggler worth his salt knows that he should run like hell when he sees the red and blue lights come on, and that we can't chase him. OIG, OPR, the AUSA, and some local agencies have no higher glory than going after a Border Patrol agent. These two agents obviously made a few mistakes, but twenty years in prison? Read the entire story here. This reporter has done some outstanding stories over the last several years and she isn't afraid to work for a living. 08-06-06
    http://www.alipac.us/
    You can not be loyal to two nations, without being unfaithful to one. Scubayons 02/07/06

WRITE THE JUDGE!

WRITE THE JUDGE!

WRITE Letters of support for US Border Patrol Agents Ramos and Compean - letters must be addressed as follows:

Judge Kathleen Cardone
    U.S. Federal Court House
    El Paso, TX 79911

http://www.friendsoftheborderpatrol.org/

Hi LadyofShallot !! How have you been !! It's great to hear from you and thank you for the address. We really do need to focus in on this case and support our border patrol.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

hijacker wrote:

I am absolutely appalled with what our government is not doing for OUR country.
    Myself, not only am I appalled with what our government is not doing for OUR country, but I am more than appalled at what our government is doing TO THE PEOPLE THIS COUNTRY BELONGS TO.
    The people in the charge of protecting this country and all Americans are all Traitors at their best.
    I do know one thing.......if we don't somehow find a way of getting Bush and his cronies out of the White House...........we will be losing everything, including total control of our country. They must be stopped soon. It's really bad when our Border Patrol agents get jailed for doing their jobs. It's sick to send people down to the border to do a job..........and then lock them up for doing what they were told to do and paid to do.
    END OF AN ERA 1/20/2009

Let's see here...(1) We have our military in Iraq, fighting somebody else's war; (2) We have our border control in shackles, prohibited from fully performing their duty to locate and apprehend people entering our country illegally; (3) We no longer allow U.S. law enforcement to stop suspicious people whom they believe might be in the U.S. illegally; (4) We have a government that refuses to enforce the immigration laws we have in place today; and (5) We have National Guardsmen on the border doing nothing more than making coffee and changing oil.

The American people need to wake up and and SEE what's happening to our country!!! How much longer will we stand by and allow this insanity to continue?
    Calderon was absolutely right when he said...."Where there is a Mexican, there is Mexico".

Flaw in federal case against the two border patrol agents

"Civil rights, by definition, are those rights due to citizens. Illegal aliens therefore have NO CIVIL RIGHTS for anyone to violate!

Presidential Pardon

These heros deserve a full acquittal. But it's obvious that won't happen! If the Texas governor has the authority, he should IMMEDIATELY grant a full pardon to both of them and let the BP suspend them AND EVERYONE ELSE that was involved for the 5 days. If the Governor doesn't have the authority to pardon them, then it should come from President Bush...IMMEDIATELY!!!

Free the Border Patrol Agents!

Too many TRAITERS are in our country selling laws and destroying America....right up to President Bush. The World Trade Center was IMPLODED yet no one questions this. Weeks before we lost them, it was said by surviving WTC office workers who happened to not be there that fateful day, that there were supposed new computer 'rewiring' done that required offices to close during that time of 'rewiring'. Most buildings continue to stand after a fire. Suspicious that both buildings came down within a half hour of each other JUST LIKE AN IMPLOSION! Now the laws are twisted in the favor of the illegals so Border Patrol can't touch them. I see too many TRAITORS being bribed! OUTRAGEOUS! Long live America! Send the TRAITORS back to Mexico where they belong. Curse the American TRAITORS that sell off our laws and land! FREE the Border Patrol Agents and let them do their job! Find the sleazeballs that created this new law of 'don't touch the illegals' and throw them in prison for life or better yet, death row.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast