Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I am BOILING MAD!

It's NO WONDER my blood pressure is out the roof. What ELSE is this MONSTER going to do to us?

An official at North State Flexibles, a printing company, said in a recent interview that Hernandez is fluent in English and faced no language barrier in his job there as a press operator.

But James said that Hernandez appears not to speak English very well and it's "more comfortable for him to converse in Spanish."
    Who can we contact to protest the WASTE of OUR money??? I am ready to raise immortal HELL about this. He's "more comfortable conversing in Spanish". DAMN. He is a CRIMINAL. I don't give a FLIP whether he's COMFORTABLE or NOT. I WANT him to be VERY UNCOMFORTABLE.

If anyone knows how I can protest the waste of taxpayer money, please post.
    "POWER TENDS TO CORRUPT AND ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY." Sir John Dalberg-Acton

This is SO beyond the realm of dispicable! Now WE get stuck paying for this cretins criminal defense...and interpreter? While this guy sits on ice playing the confused "no comprende" game, his wife has probably cleaned out their bank account and sold the cars, furniture, ect.

Below is a letter I just wrote to the Editor of the Winston-Salem Journal. I will let you know if they have the GUTS to print it.

Dear Editor:

I am writing to you about a criminal case in Winston-Salem that is just beyond infuriating and, even MORE infuriating is the fact that the Winston-Salem Journal has dropped the ball in investigating and covering this story.

Gilberto Cruz Hernandez, an ILLEGAL immigrant, has been charged with MULTIPLE crimes in the Triad including 8 cases of sexual assault. This man had already been deported TWICE yet he was able to come to Winston-Salem, get a job paying $44,000 a year and get an FHA loan for $122,970 to buy a HOUSE in Winston-Salem. American CITIZENS would have a difficult time accomplishing this.

But, what has bothered me as much as anything about this case is the LACK of coverage by The Journal. You did report these crimes for a couple of days after the arrest and then you just stopped. Yet, Taft Wireback, an EXCELLENT investigative reporter for the GREENSBORO News and Record, has pursued this case with a vengeance and has written two in-depth articles in the past week about this case. I have contacted the News department at The Journal and BEGGED them to give this case more coverage to no avail.

Mr. Wireback reported that Mr. Hernandez was appointed a PUBLIC DEFENDER at our expense and, to make things even worse, his attorney states that he will need an interpreter to the tune of $30-$35 an HOUR ALSO AT OUR EXPENSE. His employer has said that Mr. Hernandez is FLUENT in English but his lawyer contends that he is "more comfortable" with an interpreter. This is a travesty and the people in the Triad and in North Carolina should be up in arms that our tax dollars are paying for the defense of a criminal ILLEGAL alien.

I think it is high time that the Winston-Salem Journal gets on the ball and starts reporting stories like this that are of interest to their subscribers.

Sincerely,
    "POWER TENDS TO CORRUPT AND ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY." Sir John Dalberg-Acton

Oh Bootsie...that is REALLY good!

Because our state is so small, Delaware has just one newspaper, "The Wilmington News Journal" which takes pro-illegal bias to a whole new level!

Not only do they support illegal immigration (only poor, misunderstood migrants/immigrants live here!), every week, without fail, it's readers are treated to a heaping helping of Mexican/Latin American culture in the "Life" section, complete with color photos.

This week we learned all about the celebration of Our Lady of Guadaloupe! Before that? We learned all about their favorite foods complete with, WOW... recipes! Before that? We learned all about their coming of age Quinceanera parties..complete with a list of dress shops and caterers that are sure to make the occasion extra special! I could go on, and on, and on....

Oh Gosh, greyparrot. I bet THAT just BLEW YOU AWAY! I think I would have packaged that paper up and sent it right back to them and tell them to put it where the sun doesn't shine!

It's SO FUN being an ACTIVIST, isn't it???!!!

His attorney, Assistant Public Defender Paul James, of Forsyth County, said it was an understandable mistake that shouldn't change Hernandez's eligibility for public aid. To be eligible, an applicant must prove he doesn't have enough money or assets to hire a lawyer at his own expense.
    His attorney, Assistant Public Defender Paul James is a LIAR! Sale the house to help pay for some of his defense and interrupter expenses.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I'm just now working on a letter to the Forsyth County District Attorney. I am SO infuriated that I could EXPLODE. I am going to make my OPINIONS KNOWN to this man that WE are paying. Will post when I get it together!!

No wonder the US is a magnet for all third world countries. IDIOTS are running the federal, state and local governments.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Below is my letter to the Forsyth County DA:

For some reason, I can't copy and paste the letter from Microsoft Works. I've tried everything I can think of so I am going to type it here:

Honorable Thomas Keith, DA
    District Attorneys' Office
    PO Box 20083
    Winston-Salem, NC 27120

Dear Mr. Keith:

I am writing to you in reference to the case of Gilberto Cruz Hernandez, the man accused of MULTIPLE CRIMES including at least 8 rapes. I have been following this story closely because I am very upset about the number of crimes committed by ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS and this man had already been deported TWICE before he committed these HEINOUS crimes.

Even though the Winston-Salem Journal has dropped the ball in investigating this man, Taft Wireback, a reporter for the Greensboro News and Record, has done a terrific job digging up information on this man and has written two excellent articles for the News and Record in the past week. Here are some of the things he has uncovered:
    1. This man was working in the Triad area earning $44,000 a YEAR.
    2. This man had applied for and received an FHA backed mortgage on a
    brand new home in Winston-Salem to the tune of almost $123,000.

In the article that Mr. Wireback had in the December 13th issue of the News and Record, he had interviewed Mr. Paul James, the PUBLIC DEFENDER representing Mr. Hernandez. Mr. James is being paid with OUR taxpayer dollars. BUT, to make matters even worse, Mr. James told Mr. Wireback that this man would also need an interpreter at a cost of $30-$35 an HOUR. AND, Mr. Hernandez' employer stated that Mr. Hernandez was FLUENT in English. When Mr. Wireback questioned Mr. James about the need for an interpreter, Mr. James stated that "Mr. Hernandez would be more COMFORTABLE with a Spanish interpreter".

I am, as you can probably tell, INCENSED that as a taxpayer in the state of North Carolina, I am paying for an ILLEGAL IMMIGRANT to be defended in court AND for an interpretor when the man speaks perfectly good English. I am also infuriated that ANYONE making $44,000 a year can be provided with a public defender at MY EXPENSE.

What ever happened to the "Clean Hands Rule"? Can you explain to me how a person can be provided all of these free services when they are certainly not going to court with CLEAN HANDS? Not only has he broken NUMEROUS laws that he is being charged with and defended against, he broke the law by coming into our country illegally--not ONCE but THREE times that we KNOW of. Why are the taxpayers of this state having to pay for a defense for an ILLEGAL IMMIGRANT?

I would appreciate any explanation you can put forth.

Sincerely,

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast