Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by Debbi
    I agree that Lou Dobbs is a superior media warrior and would probably make a fine president. BUT... we already have a candidate in Duncan Hunter who is working on all the issues listed in the ALIPAC article. He's very much against illegal immigration, pro-fence, against free-trade entanglements (particularly wants to stop the shafting that America is receiving from China), and wants to bring back American jobs from overseas (& keep them here!).
    All those things you mentioned is also the position of Ron Paul just fyi.

K

While I like Ron Paul and Duncan Hunter, Lou Dobbs also brings a Harvard degree in ECONOMICS to the table. We also need to consider the financial mess Senor Boosh leaves behind when we are finally rid of him.
    It's Time to Rescind the 14th Amendment

Quote Originally Posted by tinybobidaho
    Here you go. For those who haven't yet signed the petition.

http://loudobbs4president.com/petitions.html
    Signed! 3495 so far!

I will continue to support Lou Dobbs for President until the day he states flat-out, NO to running!
    ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION= Breeding the American out of existence.

Mr Bush himself: "It is far too soon to judge a man with eight months left in office." 2008-05-24

i took a quick look at hunter. he and paul have similar views, but i noticed a couple of differences without going into depth.

hunter is for invading other countries for purposes of changing their values and governments. that's not our business. as paul says, it's our meddling that has everybody in the middle east angry with us. how would you like it if china came here and said your president sucks so we're going to replace him for you? that's what we did when we helped the shah of iran gain power. then when they overthrew him, we refused to help him. hypocrits!! hunter is for the war and making more war, ron paul is for making friends and securing our own country. as he said on leno last night, think how much health care we could've provided americans with the trillions of dollars we've spent on the war in iraq.

paul wants to give more power to the states including the right to levy taxes. hunter wants to impose more federal laws on the states. if california and other states want to allow ill people to smoke pot, let them. if they want to allow same-sex marriage, let them. if you don't like their laws, move to a state that's more to your liking.

if anybody else has more info on their differences and more time than i have to research it, i'd like to hear it.

i'm for ron paul first. if hunter gets the nomination, i'll vote for him. if neither does and dobbs runs, i'll vote for him.

[b]You Got That Right[/b]

"I will continue to support Lou Dobbs for President until the day he states flat-out, NO to running!"

And I will be right along side of you.

LOU DOBBS FOR PRESIDENT!

Lou Dobbs for President

Lou Dobbs stated, "I haven't got the nature or personality to be a politician", neither did George Washington, but he was an outstanding President. Come on Lou, America needs you!!!

I'll stick with Ron Paul until Lou makes a definite decision, then take another look.

Reasons: Honest, very astute regarding the Constitution, Bill of Rights, and world issues. Has plenty of inside experience. Remains calm, cool, and collected (most of the time). Has always been able, in any article I've read, debate I've watched, or talk show I've watched, to answer any questions thrown at him intelligently and with the countries interests in mind. I have not seen any dirty laundry to this point. IF we can get him in, I would bet he already has many ideas for cabinet members and I am sure they would be good ones. We need a shake up and he is the one that can do it. All of his competition is starting to flip flop using some of his comments.

May want to see these;

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cFjM1...age=1&t=t&f=b]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DKKBp8oYaao]

http://www.youtube.com/watchv=lLflo6...page=1&t=t&f=b
    I'm not as good as I once was, but I'm as good once as I ever was...

April
    Quote Originally Posted by JAK
    Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC
    Does anyone have any concerns about us continuing to call for Lou Dobbs to run in case your favorite candidates do not survive the primaries?

W
    Lou Dobbs IS my favorite candidate!!!! Let's not take NO for an answer!!

He said it himself... "when we find the ideal candidate, lift him up and DON'T LET HIM SAY NO!!!!"

To have become independents like so many of us have... to vote the same exact way... just doesn't make sense!

WE NEED LOU DOBBS FOR PRESIDENT IN 2008!!! He is the only one who will stand up for THE RIGHTS OF THE AMERICAN PEOPLE...in ALL AREAS!!!!!!!!!!!! Especially the middle class... that is BEING DESTROYED!!!!!!!!
    WE NEED LOU!!! Petition signed!

Huck came out and said he doesn't want to stop anchor babies from being citizens. What an jerk, he isn't listening to the people.

I signed the petition for Lou.

Welcome to ALIPAC slow_poke!
    I agree with you. Ron Paul has my vote (as of now) but I would have to switch if Lou Dobbs runs.

Quote Originally Posted by Sudden
    Huck came out and said he doesn't want to stop anchor babies from being citizens. What an jerk, he isn't listening to the people.
    I signed the petition for Lou.
    I saw that and have to agree with you also. Jerk, with a capital J!
    He sounded like he was apologetic for his stand on the 14th Amendment!
    Again...a JERK!
    ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION= Breeding the American out of existence.

Mr Bush himself: "It is far too soon to judge a man with eight months left in office." 2008-05-24

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast