Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Lou Dobbs has been working hard for America.

I've used him as a write in candidate before. Also myself.

An election several years ago I voted for many of the fast food cashiers in my area. I figured at least they gave me what I ask for.

I think after that the registrar of voters quit recording them unless they were registered in some way as a write in candidate.

Still doesn't stop me though.

Here's my 2 cents.

In order to win Romney has to be the candidate.

I do not believe that McCain or Huckabee or Giuliani stand any chance of beating Obama or Hillary.

There's just not enough uniform support for any of those three among Republican and Independent voters. Too many of us will flat out REFUSE to give our support to any of those three. (McCain, Huckster, Giulianni)

Whether the Republicans want to accept it or not....THEY NEED US. ALL of us, Republicans and Independents, and with those three candidates they do not have us. They'd have to be pretty stupid not to realize that.

I think we should give serious thought to Lou Dobbs and we can only hope that if the situation warrants over the next couple or few months that he will step forward FOR U.S. and for the sake of his country. It's up to him. He's probably waiting and watching to see what is going to happen. But it is GOOD and IMPORTANT that we show him our willingness to support him if he were to run.

The amount of support that he could end up with could be unbelievably huge, especially if America ends up with one of those three controversial candidates who cannot possibly rally enough of the troops to win.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

From what I understand an Independent would most likely announce after Super Tuesday, by that time we will know which way the election is headed. I wasn't a Romney supporter in the begining but now it looks like he's the only one currently running that I could accept. I hope Bloomberg doesn't announce.

I wasn't a Romney supporter in the begining but now it looks like he's the only one currently running that I could accept.
    I think THAT is the clencher right there. So many people feel the way you feel, Sudden that it looks like Romney is the one who can gather the necessary unified support that would be necessary in order to win.

A LOT of people are saying, "Okay, I can do this"...with Romney.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

At this point I think Fred doesn't have a chance I will vote for Romney on Feb 5th. But I would like to have Lou run and I would support him. As far as I know I would support Lou, I really don't know ALL his positions.

Quote Originally Posted by LegalUSCitizen
    Here's my 2 cents. :wink:

In order to win Romney has to be the candidate.

I do not believe that McCain or Huckabee or Giuliani stand any chance of beating Obama or Hillary.

There's just not enough uniform support for any of those three among Republican and Independent voters. Too many of us will flat out REFUSE to give our support to any of those three. (McCain, Huckster, Giulianni)

Whether the Republicans want to accept it or not....THEY NEED US. ALL of us, Republicans and Independents, and with those three candidates they do not have us. They'd have to be pretty stupid not to realize that.

I think we should give serious thought to Lou Dobbs and we can only hope that if the situation warrants over the next couple or few months that he will step forward FOR U.S. and for the sake of his country. It's up to him. He's probably waiting and watching to see what is going to happen. But it is GOOD and IMPORTANT that we show him our willingness to support him if he were to run.

The amount of support that he could end up with could be unbelievably huge, especially if America ends up with one of those three controversial candidates who cannot possibly rally enough of the troops to win.

I agree with everything you say LegalUSCitizen, and have mentioned earlier, in a previous discussion, that Romney is the presently the only candidate that can beat whoever the Dems can muster.

I like Mitt Romney, but cannot forget how he started the discussion of border security weakly, with a "virtual" fence and a supply side (emplkoyer sanction) clamp-down. It seemed like he was straddling the very fence he talked about, since we all know a "virtual" fence is like no fence at all. Although he has become stronger on the immigration issue, I would have liked him to go even farther, something which he will not do. Nevertheless, he remains the only Republican candidate presently running that I feel could beat Hilary or Obama. I really feel strongly about that.

Yet my dream candidate still remains Lou Dobbs, who could also possibly win. It is obvious that the Clintons, more and more, and with each passing day, fear Lou's following and support, as a man from the people, and for the people........and who I would much rather see overseeing our borders and ports, our unsustainable trade deficits, our rediculous insourcing and outsourcing, our out-of-line H-1 visas and our breeches in national security resulting from administration sell-outs than a Mitt Romney. After all, it is Mr. Dobbs, who originally focused and continues to rivit attention towards these areas.

So you've got it pretty accurately. Yes I would vote for Mitt Romney if Lou did not run. No I would not touch John McCain or any of the other present top contenders. But Romney is not, for various reasons having exactly a sleigh-ride and the spector of the need for a Lou Dobb's candidacy is becoming more and more real.

I think this general trend and message is pretty apparent among a lot of people. It's not a new idea, but I do agree with you too, Lawrence that it seems pretty logical that this may well be at least one of our best paths to take.

My first choice was and still is Duncan Hunter, but if need be I can stand behind Romney.

Like so many Republicans and Independents I would not touch the other three with a ten foot pole.....NO MATTER WHAT.

I will not vote for people who make a mockery of U.S. laws for their own gain and I will not vote for someone who on top of THAT has such little respect for the American people. (That would be McCain).

here is a link to a texas gop survey on illegal immigration. they have no way of knowing whether you live here. jump on and tell them what you think.

www.texasgop.org/survey

Ron Paul and Lou Dobbs say pretty much the same thing, which is why I don't understand why Lou has said that so far No candidate has really stepped up to the plate. I think that if the two of them ran, a lot more people would jump off the RINO and go independent.
    <div>All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men and women do nothing!</div>

W, KEEP STOKING THE FIRE.

WE NEED SOMEONE IN OFFICE WHO IS SERIOUS ABOUT RUNNING THE COUNTRY.....AND RIGHT NOW IT LOOKS LIKE LOU IS THE MAN!

I SIGNED THE PETITION. LOU HAS NOT SAID NO AND SO THAT MEANS HE IS THINKING ABOUT IT. WE JUST HAVE TO SHOW HIM THAT HE DOES HAVE SUPPORT.

LETS SHOW LOU AND THE REST OF THE COUNTRY THAT LOU DOBBS IS DESTINED TO BE OUR NEXT PRESIDENT.

HAS THIS EVER HAPPENED BEFORE? HAS A PRESIDENT EVER ACTUALLY BEEN DRAFTED IN OUR COUNTRY'S HISTORY?

JUST CURIOUS.

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast