Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Actually I've browsed the DREAM ACT supporter's forum and many of them who would fall under DREAM are college students who agree with many of our points regarding clamping down on future illegal immigration and enforcing the laws.

Now, I am not going to get into the whole "How is their status their fault?" nonsense because I know I will spark a few tempers and people telling me the pro-open borders crowd uses these kids as shields to defend mass immigration, but it is a pretty bad situation to be in to be raised American and then when you finish high school or enter college you find out you are different. You cannot drive, cannot travel, cannot get a job all because they had selfish parents who dragged them here looking for a more luxurious life. The parents should be charged with neglect for putting their kids in this situation.
    Individualism leads to anarchism. A collective society has more to offer than an isolationist/individualist one.

The parents should be charged with neglect for putting their kids in this situation.
    Actually, the parents and the kids should be rounded up and moved on out.

You mentioned drivers licenses so I'm going to state my view on that based on what I know of other countries and foreign nationals who live there. We can't have unlicensed drivers on the roads, can we? But apparently we do. The courtrooms in Raleigh, NC are full of illegals getting slapped with fines then going out and getting into their cars and driving away to do the same thing again next week!

I would be in agreement with a law making legal foreign nationals in this country have a drivers license that expires when their visa expires. That is how things worked in other countries I've been in.

As for the illegal aliens, I don't know what to do about them, to be honest. I don't think they should be able to get a drivers license at all and yet I don't want a whole bunch of people on the roads without licenses of any kind. Still, these people are apparently not tested to prove if they actually know how to drive or not, either. In many cases, they just print up drivers licenses and use them.

If the cops would/could deport the illegals they catch driving without licenses, it would sure make things easier, just like it would be easier to deport the ones driving with licenses they obtained with fraudulent documents or by printing up their own. Seems like all that happens to them now is they get fined so they can go do it again. That isn't fair!

Then there is the matter of car insurance. NC has a mcuh better program than TX. If you let your insurance expire in NC you have to turn in your plates. It has been that way for as long as I can remember. If you don't turn the plates in, you have to pay a fine when you re-register your car. I don't find that unreasonable even though I've paid the fine twice because I am not always in NC when it's time to register the car I keep there so I don't have to rent one when I go there. Of course, there are people who ignore that law as well but it at least is an attempt to maintain some control and assure that only people with insurance are on the roads.

In TX, people buy insurance for 30 days--long enough to register their cars--then they let it lapse and drive without any until it comes time to register their cars again if they can't figure out a way to doctor up the current registration. As of this year, you don't put a sticker on your plate because people steal those and put them on illegal plates! Now, you have unlicensed, uninsured and unsafe drivers by the thousands all over the place. That is definitely not acceptable.

In an attempt to bring attention to something they so foolishly let get out of control, the state wastes taxpayer dollars to run TV commercials telling people to get their cars registered--something that is the law and that people shouldn't be reminded to do.

In New Mexico, many people don't dare leave their license plates on the outside of their car but they put them in the back window where they are locked inside the car for fear the illegal aliens will steal them to stick on the cars they steal. In El Paso, there is a program called "Watch Your Car" so that if your car is on the road between midnight and 5 AM it will automatically be stopped if a cop sees it to make sure the person who owns it is driving it.

Won't be long before such measures will be necessary in places like NC and VA, where illegal aliens get drivers licenses with false documents and aren't deported when they are caught, just slapped on the wrist and sent out to do it some more. Must be a lot of revenue in the state's coffers generated by illegal aliens paying fines.

Just one more dilemma created by the presence of 20 million illegal aliens inside the US borders.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Yeah you're right. Deport all those sons of b*tches and let them rot where ever they came from, regardless of what hardship it may cause them. Why should we care?
    Individualism leads to anarchism. A collective society has more to offer than an isolationist/individualist one.

regardless of what hardship it may cause them. Why should we care?
    I have to admit that I'm getting to a point where I really DON'T care. Why don't we tell them to use the schools we already built for them in their countries? We already gave them thousands of our jobs through the WTO, NAFTA and CAFTA. Why should we leave our borders open and let them invade our country to take what's left besides?

And what about the hardship that letting them in causes Americans? Why is that never a matter for consideration among the globalists who want cheap labor and the bleeding heart liberals who think it is our duty to support every deadbeat in the world?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Let all the billionaires in Mexico (and Korea) pay for their college education. And after graduation give them a job in those countries.

Why should we care?
    Exactly, why should we?

Banned
    That's how MEXICO does it!

What the hell do you want from us, daydreamer? To say, "Oh, I'm sorry. Of course I don't mind if you take my child's place in college. Of course it's OK if your entire family stays here in violation of our laws while you get the diploma my child should have gotten. No problem, it's not YOUR fault that 20 million of your countrymen have come to see you graduate."

Look, I understand that the DREAM Act would be a fantastic thing for you. I don't blame you for wanting it as badly as you do. I'm not questioning your commitment to higher education. I know that you were brought here at a young age, without a choice. But if you'd HAD that choice, you'd STILL be here, in direct violation of the law. And you KNOW it.

There are colleges in Mexico. I'd suggest e-mailing some for an application.

Quote Originally Posted by daydreamer
    Yeah you're right. Deport all those sons of b*tches and let them rot where ever they came from, regardless of what hardship it may cause them. Why should we care?
    That's right, why should we care? Your problems are not our problems. Go back to whatever country you came from and apply to college there. Talk about hardships. What about the hardships that your ilk cause when you steal our jobs, leave us unemployed, steal our health benefits, force our hospitals to close, overcrowd our schools and jail cells, drain our resources, take up our living space? Oh better yet what about the hardships your ilk causes when one of your very own robs, rapes and murders American citizens? What about the hardships your ilk causes when you bring your drugs, your diseases and your criminal gangbangers into our country? Don't give me the plea for compassion. WHAT ABOUT COMPASSION FOR THE AMERICAN CITIZENS WHO CAN'T AFFORD TO SEND THEIR KIDS TO COLLEGE, BUT ARE FORCED TO PAY FOR THE EDUCATION AND COLLEGE OF YOUR ILK WHEN YOUR ILK DOESN'T HAVE A LEGAL RIGHT TO BE IN THIS COUNTRY? WHAT ABOUT COMPASSION FOR THE AMERICAN CITIZENS WHO CAN'T AFFORD HEALTH CARE COVERAGE BECAUSE YOUR ILK GETS ALL THE FREEBIES AND DRIVES UP THE PREMIUMS TO WHERE EVEN MOST MIDDLE CLASS CITIZENS CAN'T AFFORD IT? WHAT ABOUT COMPASSION FOR THE AMERICAN CITIZENS WHO CAN'T AFFORD A DECENT HOME BECAUSE THE COST OF A MORTGAGE IS TOO FREAKING HIGH BECAUSE THEY DON'T WANT TO LIVE 50 TO A HOME LIKE YOUR ILK LOVE TO DO? DON'T GIVE ME THIS OH I DIDN'T HAVE A CHOICE CRAP. WELL NOBODY ASKED ME IF IT WAS OK WHEN YOUR FAMILY INVADED MY COUNTRY AND TOOK TAXPAYER MONEY OUT OF MY WALLET TO PAY FOR YOUR WAY OF LIFE. I AND THE AMERICAN PEOPLE DON'T OWE YOU A DAMN THING SO STOP ACTING LIKE WE DO.

It's time you took your freeloading illegal butt out of this country and go back to whence you came from and demand that your own government rightly takes care of you and if that isn't possible then I suggest you prepare to start a revolution and start your country over. Don't give me this hardships crap. You guys have no one to blame about that, but yourselves because your TOO FREAKING LAZY TO FIX YOUR OWN STINKIN COUNTRY.

Talk about the Dream Act. I HAVE A DREAM THAT ONE DAY YOU ILLEGAL ALIENS WILL LEAVE MY COUNTRY AND GO BACK TO WHERE YOU CAME FROM AND WORKED TOWARD FIXING YOUR OWN CESSPOOL SO YOU WON'T HAVE TO KEEP LYING, CHEATING AND STEALING FROM US. OUR COLLEGES ARE FOR AMERICAN CITIZENS AND LEGAL IMMIGRANTS ONLY. GO BACK IN LINE AND COME BACK HERE THE RIGHT WAY IF YOU WANT YOUR STINKING IN-STATE TUITION.

YOU WANT COMPASSION FOR YOUR HARDSHIPS, THEN START COMING HERE LEGALLY AND START SHOWING SOME FREAKING RESPECT FOR MY HOMELAND AND IT'S LAWS AND THEN WE'LL TALK. I HAVE NO SYMPATHY OR COMPASSION FOR FOREIGNERS WHO BREAK OUR LAWS. MY COMPASSION AND SYMPATHY FOR YOUR KIND RAN OUT YEARS AGO AND NOW QUITE FRANKLY YOU'VE PISSED ME OFF AND I'M NOT THE ONLY ONE AS YOU CAN TELL.
    Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I am a legal U.S. resident, soon to be U.S. citizen. You just have a cold heart.

P.S. I am not from Mexico. I am from Italy.

I agree with ALIPAC on all points but there are certain situations which should be handled on a case-by-case basis.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast