Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

The offshoring never was necessary to begin with. About 5-6 years ago Telco completed the undersea fibre optics linking Bangalore and other cities of India with UK, US, Australia. Prior to that, business were doing fine without offshoring. Therefore, it's just another myth that "we can't live without it." It's like drugs, now companies are addicted to Bangalore.
    Coto, I couldn't agree more.

To take this one step further, each group of crooked politicians blames the other for the fact that we send so many jobs overseas. Corporate greed is definitely a major factor. Some claim the "stockholders" need to see their dividends. Some claim lower wages as the factor. Some claim that the "greenies" (for lack of a better word) forced the factories out because it was too expensive for them to put a dang filter on their smokestacks or dispose of waste properly instead of dumping it into our rivers, and other such factors. But regardless of what the "real" reason is (and I'm inclined to think it's just plain greed) way too many of the jobs that are being outsourced not only didn't produce that pollution, they din't pay all that much to begin with.

When the globalists get their way, when all the pollution is in the poor countries with the underpaid workers, which part of the world are THEY going to live in?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Id sure like to see a law that they have to live in the foreign country they outsourced to. And lose American citizenship besides.
    http://www.soldiersangels.com Adopt a Soldier

"This is our culture - fight for it. This is our flag - pick it up. This is our country - take it back." - Congressman Tom Tancredo

Id sure like to see a law that they have to live in the foreign country they outsourced to. And lose American citizenship besides.
    Now THERE's an idea. If they are so enthralled with that cheap labor--try living where it exists.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Updated thread.
    Illegals and H-1B visa holders are working the dream act at:
    http://www.immigrationportal.com/showth ... p?t=205981
    and offline at
    Quote Originally Posted by act_dream of the immigration portal web site
    ok, i want to know ur great ideas because i'm already doing something, and maybe we can help each other. e-mail me dream_act@sbcglobal.net
    http://www.immigrationportal.com/showth ... p?t=205915

and
    http://forum.expatsvoice.org/

What part of "We don't owe our jobs to India" are you unable to understand, Senator?

"Do you think children brought here as children by illegals should be allowed to legalize?".
    Dyadreamer,

I'd still say no. Children brought here by illegals isn't my responsibility. If their parents didn't care any more about them than that, I can't help it.

And how, pray tell, did your parents get you here illegally from Italy?

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345