Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I am a legal U.S. resident, soon to be U.S. citizen. You just have a cold heart.
    Well then what are you whining about? If you are legal and have no reason to fear deportation, then you ought to just get your education and keep your mouth shut. I can't figure out what makes outsiders think they have a right to criticize American laws. And you are an outsider until you actually obtain that citizenship you seem to so desparately seek. In fact, if someone turns you in for bad-mouthing the US gov't it could hurt your chances for naturalization. Did you know that? It is Mexicans we want to award citizenship for no apprent reason, not Europeans. Or weren't you aware of that? Or are you the same person who was supposedly an American living in the Netherlands who got bounced out of here not so long ago?

You might think that everything is as it is presented and people actually have freedom of speech in this country but I can assure you that is NOT the case. We are all being watched just as if we were in Italy under Mussolini. So don't kid yourself. And if you don't know enough of the country you claim as your own's history to know that Mussolini was the guy who sold out Italy to Nazi Germany, then you need to go attend one of your own colleges. Our own government is trying to sell Americans out to the highest bidder just like Mussolini sold out the Italian people to Hitler. We here at ALIPAC are still hoping that enough people banded together to put a stop to it can work. Our first goal, as you have discovered, is to stop the invasion of illegal aliens that seem to swarm across our border like locusts.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

My speech is protected under the Constitution. Legal residents have all rights that citizens do (including FIRST AMENDMENT) except the right to vote. I can criticise whom I want, when I want. Second of all, I wasn't criticizing American laws, I was criticizing injustice. I care about people, innocent people... legal or illegal. Sorry for caring.
    Individualism leads to anarchism. A collective society has more to offer than an isolationist/individualist one.

Daydreamer, yes, you do have that right--on the surface--just like everyone else does. What I was pointing out was that you shouldn't feel so comfortable that you can come to our country and tell us what we should do, what we should think, or who we should feel sorry for. I'm sure that if I went to Italy, I could find a lot of stuff to nit-pick about. How far do you think I'd get?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

DayDreamer
    a little quote from you.

Actually I've browsed the DREAM ACT supporter's forum and many of them who would fall under DREAM are college students who agree with many of our points regarding clamping down on future illegal immigration and enforcing the laws.
    I might not be as smart as my Cousin Jethro Bodeen. He has a 6th grade education. But I am convinced that you more then browsed there site. I think you might just know Pope Benedict.
    http://www.alipac.us/
    You can not be loyal to two nations, without being unfaithful to one. Scubayons 02/07/06

I am Protestant (yes we exist in Catholic Italy), and I do not have a registered username on their forum. I was just raised to pitty the unfortunate a little more than most here on this forum. All I am asking for is a little discretion when dealing with such cases, not blanket amnesty. To be honest, my uncle benefitted from the NACARA amnesty so maybe I am a little biased when it comes to advocating deporting everyone. My other uncle is a citizen thanks to the VISA LOTTERY, and he is a darn good citizen (although he voted Democrat in the last election but I forgive him). Didn't know I would raise hell by simply doing some constructive cirticism.

And Junius you are right and I know how you feel. However, when I get my U.S. pasaport I will be renouncing my Italian citizenship. I consider myself an American.
    Individualism leads to anarchism. A collective society has more to offer than an isolationist/individualist one.

Banned
    Actually I've browsed the DREAM ACT supporter's forum and many of them who would fall under DREAM are college students who agree with many of our points regarding clamping down on future illegal immigration and enforcing the laws.
    I didn't miss that. All that says is whoever is here NOW gets a FREE PASS!

Second of all, I wasn't criticizing American laws, I was criticizing injustice. I care about people, innocent people... legal or illegal. Sorry for caring.
    We all care about innocent people. We are the most generous nation on this planet. But the pockets are getting mighty thin, and my patience is getting even thinner. There can be no justice without the law. In 21st Century America we've GOT to take care of Americans FIRST! Why not, every other country's been doing it for centuries.

The gravy train is over. We're through giving it all away. We're going to keep what little is left. We will no longer allow a Third World way of life to be forced down our and our children's throats.

Quote Originally Posted by daydreamer
    I am a legal U.S. resident, soon to be U.S. citizen. You just have a cold heart.
    No, we have a warm heart, for our own children. And don't say their parents pay taxes, they already use more in public services than they pay in taxes, yet want even more!!

If they want a subsidized college education, tell it to their parents employers and Viscente Fox, they are the ones with a cold heart.

Just keep your slimy hands out of my wallet, you sound like a Communist, and I truly hate Communists.

DayDreamer, Everyone I know here has a warm and caring heart. Those of us that support our local churches, support missionaries who not only go into third-world countries and risk their lives to spread the gospel, but they build homes, hospitals, dig wells, provide clothes, food and health care and so much more. We give money to support them from our hearts. Our government gives money to these third-world countries as well through the taxes that we pay. We havent staged any protests because of it. Do not confuse us with some hard hearted people because that we are not. We will fight to keep our nation whole as did our forefathers. We will do all that we can to protect our home using all legal means. If keeping illegals out of our country is cruel, then by all means move there and help them. Perhaps you should go into missionary work, maybe you can make a difference so they won’t need or want to break our laws and illegal cross the boarders or illegally overstay their visas.

Keep Dreaming Daydreamer, but we plan on making sure that we do what is best for our nation first. When our nation’s poor sick and hungry has vanished, perhaps then we can help out other nations, but first we must take care of our own.
    I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

Yes, a Communist one year short of a bachelors in Management. We are plotting to infiltrate U.S. corporations and purposely cook the books to bring those capitalists to their knees.

I have family members from former Soviet satellite states and I am far from a Commie. They did a number on Vietnam as well. I visited the website in your signature and it is unfortunate about those people who really were escaping persecution. It is a double standard how they look the other way on Hispanic immigration and it is unfair. They are over-represented in the immigrant population and it has to change. Europeans aren't given an easy time when it comes to emigration to America neither, especially those from Central and Eastern Europe, who are seen as dirty, poor, and dumb. Up to 1965, immigration laws favored Western Europeans. If legal immigration is to be reformed, it should be reformed to address the inequality in immigration from some non-EU countries.

Dream Act takes from American children and American taxpayers to reward the families of those that have broken our laws.

It is a bad dream act and is opposed by over 4 out of 5 Americans.

Bad battle to pick.

W

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast