Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Ismith,

you're so right!
    TIME'S UP!
    Why should <u>only</u> AMERICAN CITIZENS and LEGAL immigrants, have to obey the law?!

Strange but I don't recall seeing ANY law enforcement when the hundreds of thousands of illegals and supporters were marching in the streets across the US.

From the pictures, looks like more boys in blue than rally participants.

That Hamblen County Mayor must be on a real power trip. I hope the disabled veteran cleans that fool's clock.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

AlturaCT wrote
    Charlesoakisland,
    I realize that not all cops are bad but you can't possibly be defending what was done here. This is wrong on many levels. Sometimes you have to say no. I will not. Just who the hell where they protecting? When the cops start arresting, tasering and incarcerating a 62YO disabled vet who was a threat to NO one they are acting like goons. The mayor and police should all be taken to task for such as this crap! When law abiding citizens have to fear their own police department something is very wrong.
    What I can't understand is how come these local enforcement guys don't blow the whistle on some of this crap that's happening. The cop that told the Veteran that his flag pole was too sharp probably didn't loose any sleep over what he had done that day. They see this kind of thing all of the time and not once will any one of them step up and blow the whistle.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

anti-illegal rally in Tenn.

I cannot believe that any illegal can just march around our cities crying out for their rights while Americans and War Vets get treated like criminals. We are not criminals we have the right to assymble, we have the right to disapprove. Everyday I see Mexican flags being flown. At car lots at homes and none of them have an American flag flying anywhere. Im sick and tired of my government tying our hands and gaging our mouths while the illegal can do and say anything they want. Can anyone tell me why our government listens to them and not to the true citizens of the once mighty and God loving Country. My family came here legally and my husbands family came here legally. Granted it was along wait but it was worth it and I while not be idle anymore. Its time to protect our country, its citizens and its and its war Vets after all they are the ones that die to protect us. Mexicans that want to become citizens should have to serve military time. Fight for OUR COUNTRY the RIGHT WAY!!!!!!!!!!

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345