Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Newmexican, thanks for the correction. Guess I wasn't typing straight when I posted originally.
    <div>"True patriotism hates injustice in its own land more than anywhere else."
    - Clarence Darrow</div>

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

As a 30 year retired law enforcement officer and as a veteran I have only one thing to say to Mitchell and the rest of the group. I want to see LOTS of lawsuits.
    And let us not forget this is "Senator" First's state.

Topic posted:
    http://www.topix.net/forum/city/morrist ... PostAnchor

http://forums.triangle.com/WebX?10@181. ... 1@.ee7c793

http://www.enctoday.com/mess/index.cfm? ... &forumID=2

http://forums.prospero.com/kr-cltissues/messages
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Nobody sends 80 cops to a peaceful rally unless they want trouble to start.

[quote="nittygritty"]Legal Americans, are losing more of their rights every day. How is it that illegal immigrants thousands of them can get out in our streets and protest peacefully, waving the mexican flag, and demanding their rights, when an American Vet, cannot even take an American flag on to the grounds of a courthouse, prevented from doing this by "American policemen"? This is astounding, sickening, and downright scary, that this could happen in our country! I hope this lawsuit goes forward all the way to the supreme court, for whatever that may be worth! I think I can safely say that if Americans, tried to hold a rally of the magnitude of the pro illegal rally, we would be met with policemen in riot gear or even national guardsmen.[/quote
    mod edit
    You ain`t seen nothing yet.

Mod Edit

I hope he sues the pants off them! What are they going to say is dangerous next? My MOP!

This is an outrage! All those cops jumping on a 62 year old man, and a VET at that! Total disrespect! I hope the cops lose their jobs!

I sent an email to Mayor Purkey (maybe it should be Mayor Turkey!) We cannot let this one slide folks! I could not believe the number of police, etc. Talk about over kill!

And then to group the minutemen with the KKK! Tell me THAT was not done on purpose! They never miss an opportunity to vilify the minutemen!
    Resistance to tyrants is obedience to God

I emailed the Mayor the first time I saw this. I'm speechless with outrage.
    TIME'S UP!
    Why should <u>only</u> AMERICAN CITIZENS and LEGAL immigrants, have to obey the law?!

I've got one of those standard issue Eagles.

Really, it's a plastic toy on top. Don't carry a fishing pole, broom, curtain rods... in the streets of Tennessee. Oh spare me. Sounds like a bunch of cops that were called into work, got bored because it was so anti-climatic so they created a commotion.

Also, the people that called in the false police reports should be punished and publicly humiliated. I think the chief should disclose those callers and the people that reported such outrageous information. What did those lies cost the tax payers?

Dixie

I hope you all have had better luck than I have with the video. So far I have not been able to get it tp play.

I have also emailed this Mayor for violating this disabled mans civil rights. I also told him I hope he sues them as they deserve it. When american citizens cannot have a peaceful rally that was pre-approved by the Mayor and the police force without getting arrested for bringing an american flag it is time to vote out the Mayor.
    Freedom isn't free... Don't forget the men who died and gave that right to all of us....
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast