Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Senior Member BorderLegionnaire's Avatar
    A link with ICE responsibility and budget projections for 2008.

http://www.ice.gov/doclib/pi/news/testi ... budget.pdf
    Our country's founders cherished liberty, not democracy.
    -Ron Paul

I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

Sounds like we have foxes guarding the hen house.

I just visited the BP gov. site.

Here is phone contact for the Laredo BP Section:

Chief Agent-John Montoya

Public Affairs Officers-Mike Herrera & Sarah Pocorobba

Phone: 956-764-3200
    "A Government big enough to give you everything you want,is strong enough to take everything you have"* Thomas Jefferson

I agree that the guy sounds like a stupid idiot.

Still, I SORT of understand where this guy is coming from. Laredo is overrun by cartel members. I think probably they are making the rules these days. Law enforcement is probably pretty darn scarce, given that the officers are highly likely to get killed on the job. The Border Patrol is not military and they can't outgun the cartel.

What Bush needs to do is send armed military to Laredo and every other border town that has lost control. If it comes out that the person in charge of the sector is actually assisting the illegals to enter then they should be prosecuted. And then Bush needs to send all those people who either live in those towns in misery or have been forced to move somewhere else an apology for his major role in not bothering to do anything about it.

I suspect they are just outmanned and outgunned and therefore unable to do their job. This guy just spoke before he thought about what he was saying. How did he think if he can't stop unarmed people from walking across he is going to stop terrorists from bringing weapons? I think it is more likely that he listened to that master excuse maker, TX Governor Rick Perry who likes to shirk any responsibility whatsoever for the border and pass it off the the federal government. (Until it's time for elections, of course.)
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

The King of Austin

http://impeachperry.indytexans.org/
    King Perry is building a fence between Mexico and Texas. He has ordered the Texas Rangers and the Texas National Guard off their regular duties to patrol this barrier. And what does it matter since he also intends to construct the first leg of the NAFTA Superhighway from Laredo to Kansas City which will usher in immigrants at 85mph. Why build the wall when you already have plans in the works to breach it? That's right, King Perry, we have ooodles of tax money just sitting around waiting for your next plan to waste it!
    "There are no hereditary kings in America and no powers not created by the Constitution."
    by U. S. District Judge Anna Diggs Taylor

I think this guy in Laredo just voiced the government's agenda.

He may have jumped the gun and it may not supposed to be revealed just yet - OR - it may be a trial balloon to see how we react.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

That's right, King Perry, we have ooodles of tax money just sitting around waiting for your next plan to waste it!
    I think you give that old pretty boy way too much credence. I imagine he, not unlike Bush, sits around watching himself in the mirror while someone else pulls the puppet strings.

You got me on that one! However, he IS also called Governor GoodHair.

This is a dup to chief surrenders Laredo.
    por las chupacabras todo, fuero de las chupacabras nada

Carillo confused...guarding the wrong border

Wow, this guy is unbelievable, talk about derelection of duty. I think we ought to call that 800 #listed and report suspicious activity of Carlos Carillo....how about you start doing your job bub? It would also be nice to find out who his superior is and write some letters. That's bull about not arresting illegals or drug smugglers.
    *** I think this administration should have a "War on Stupidity" of course they'd all be doing life sentences. The N.A.U. is coming soon....why else would they not try to enforce the law after so much uproar from the people.
    It makes you ashamed to be an American....and it makes you want to see Bush and Cheney and Perry all tried for treason.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast