Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by MopheadBlue
    Dont criticize others without taking a good LOOK AT YOURSELF.
    Oh please, are you masquerading as a compassionate?

Gimme a break.

You sound like a bleeding heart liberal to me.

Enough said.
    Not at all Friend you must see it from my perspective, i live amoungst these people on an everyday basis and i see them as human equals their children attend the same schools my children attend. Its not them that are to blame but the Huge companies that profit out of their misfortune and people like yourself that point the finger at the wrong person and attack me for telling you otherwise. I KNow theres only soo much the u.s. CAN DO but are we not supposed to help one another as humans to live a great life all together? and not shut annyone out regardless of how much money they have in ther pocket or the color pigment on their skin?! Then i am a FOOL for thinking others are my equals and that i would go out of my way to help another person out while im on this earth.

Quote Originally Posted by ADVOCATE4dWEAK
    Quote Originally Posted by MopheadBlue
    Dont criticize others without taking a good LOOK AT YOURSELF.
    Oh please, are you masquerading as a compassionate?

Gimme a break.

You sound like a bleeding heart liberal to me.

Enough said.
    Not at all Friend you must see it from my perspective, i live amoungst these people on an everyday basis and i see them as human equals their children attend the same schools my children attend. Its not them that are to blame but the Huge companies that profit out of their misfortune and people like yourself that point the finger at the wrong person and attack me for telling you otherwise. I KNow theres only soo much the u.s. CAN DO but are we not supposed to help one another as humans to live a great life all together? and not shut annyone out regardless of how much money they have in ther pocket or the color pigment on their skin?! Then i am a FOOL for thinking others are my equals and that i would go out of my way to help another person out while im on this earth.
    Anyone have a violin handy? Advocate is just begging for a tune.

Do you believe in obeying laws, advocate? Or do you only obey the ones that fit your fancy?

Both parties are at fault. The employers are breaking the law and what part of ILLEGAL don't you understand?

Illegal Immigration is a Crime

Under Title 8 Section 1325 of the U.S. Code, "Improper Entry by Alien," any citizen of any country other than the United States who:

Enters or attempts to enter the United States at any time or place other than as designated by immigration officers; or

Eludes examination or inspection by immigration officers; or

Attempts to enter or obtains entry to the United States by a willfully false or misleading representation or the willful concealment of a material fact;
    has committed a federal crime.
    Violations are punishable by criminal fines and imprisonment for up to six months. Repeat offenses can bring up to two years in prison. Additional civil fines may be imposed at the discretion of immigration judges, but civil fines do not negate the criminal sanctions or nature of the offense.

My comment still stands STRONG
    TRY KICKING HALF THE POPULATION OUT AND BUILDING A 3000 FOOT HIGH ELECTRICAL FENCE TO HOLD PEOPLE OUT(I wonder whoS going to build it anyway oh yeah MEXICANS).

MopheadBlue:
    Anyone have a violin handy? Advocate is just begging for a tune.
    Just so happens I do, mophead.

ADVOCATE4dWEAK:
    TRY KICKING HALF THE POPULATION OUT
    Since the population of the US is approximately 296,000,000, are you saying we're now subsidizing 148,000,000 illegal aliens?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

The definition of domestic terrorism from the US Code
    US Code 802, Section 2331 Read sction 5
    http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/html/u...

TITLE 18 > PART I > CHAPTER 113B > § 2331 Prev | Next

§ 2331. Definitions

Release date: 2005-08-03

As used in this chapter
    (1) the term international terrorism means activities that
    (A) involve violent acts or acts dangerous to human life that are a violation of the criminal laws of the United States or of any State, or that would be a criminal violation if committed within the jurisdiction of the United States or of any State;
    (B) appear to be intended
    (i) to intimidate or coerce a civilian population;
    (ii) to influence the policy of a government by intimidation or coercion; or
    (iii) to affect the conduct of a government by mass destruction, assassination, or kidnapping; and
    (C) occur primarily outside the territorial jurisdiction of the United States, or transcend national boundaries in terms of the means by which they are accomplished, the persons they appear intended to intimidate or coerce, or the locale in which their perpetrators operate or seek asylum;
    (2) the term national of the United States has the meaning given such term in section 101(a)(22) of the Immigration and Nationality Act;
    (3) the term person means any individual or entity capable of holding a legal or beneficial interest in property;
    (4) the term act of war means any act occurring in the course of
    (A) declared war;
    (B) armed conflict, whether or not war has been declared, between two or more nations; or
    (C) armed conflict between military forces of any origin; and

THIS SECTION

(5) the term domestic terrorism means activities that
    (A) involve acts dangerous to human life that are a violation of the criminal laws of the United States or of any State;
    (B) appear to be intended
    (i) to intimidate or coerce a civilian population;
    (ii) to influence the policy of a government by intimidation or coercion; or
    (iii) to affect the conduct of a government by mass destruction, assassination, or kidnapping; and
    (C) occur primarily within the territorial jurisdiction of the United States.
    http://www.alipac.us/

Actually advocate....

People strive to be equal...it's what a perfect world would be, unfortunately it's been tried for far too long, since jesus came to this earth people have had the same thoughts as you. Having money doesn't mean a thing, we're all humans etc.

The thing that you have to understand is that if we were all equal, and lived in that perfect world that many of us strive to live in (you) we'd get no where. Equal rights for all is simply unattainable, competition drives society and our economy. Without competition man itself would be no where near the status that we are at now. (cars, electricity, airplanes etc.)

Whether we like it or not, people will be racist. This board does not condone racism, but like it or not it's out there. Equal treatment of all races, genders, religions is simply UNATTAINABLE. Right now equal rights is a myth just as much as AZTLAN has become.

You won't be able to achieve equal rights here on earth.

Again these people that you live amongst are good people, I'm sure. But they are law breakers, who are taking a free piggy back ride on the backs of US citizens.

I'll relate this to you in a personal matter.....a man is sitting in your home as you return from a long day's of work, he's watching your TV eating your food, and drinking your soda. He turns to you and says, that he wants to live with you until he finds a job, but in the mean time he has no money for room and board, and he wants you to pay for everything. And by the way his wife and two kids are going to be joining him in a few weeks....and whose going to take care of them??...YOU WILL.

Think about that as you contemplate whether or not you want to live in a mythical equal rights dream or reality.

The above situation i just told you is a reality, and American citizens are sick and tired of being taken advantage of.

Banned
    Man, you guys were up late last night with the troll! They're so much fun, and tasty, too!

Quote Originally Posted by PinestrawGuys
    Man, you guys were up late last night with the troll! They're so much fun, and tasty, too!
    Tasty? Naw! They're tough, stringy and ooze some kind of green liquid akin to their beady green eyes and body.

Last night's troll told us to put down our pitchforks and torches. We don't carry either as we don't advocate anything but legal lawful methods to solve this madness.

So why is he carrying a weapon? What do you call that thing in his hand? Troll weaponry is not one of my fortes. :P

California or ground zero of the invasion
    Quote Originally Posted by ADVOCATE4dWEAK
    PLEASE!! THE READERS ARENT FOOLS
    I'M FROM CHICAGO THERES JUST AS MANY WHITE GANGS AS THERE IS BLACK AND HISPANIC GANGS. lOOK AT OUR PRISON SYSTEM. WHATS YOUR REPLY NOW? THE GOVERMENT ISNT HESSITATING ON A RESULT FOR NO REASON, THIS ISSUE HAS FLAWS AND OTHER AGENDAS REVOLVING AROUND it. Bush is from TEXAS he knows what hes dealing with when it comes to Hispanic Americans. If America is so inclined toward HELPING other contries why go across the world to help Iraq when you have Mexico Deteriorating right next door?? do you honestly think all senseless prattle on your behalf aside that you can kick out an entire RACE OF PEOPLE and shut them out? Heres an analogy for you..America is the secret waterfall of life and u cant keep people from drinking from it. It's a human drive to want better than what your dealt. Its physically impossible to stop a human from wanting to better their lives no matter how high the fence is.

To think I went to bed last night instead of staying up late to read your enlightening posts. What's wrong with me! I'll probably never get the opportunity again.

I now must go the rest of my life kicking myself for giving up the chance to learn how wicked my ancestors were, and will carry the guilt the rest of my life. Can you ever forgive my sins?

I feel so ashamed of myself for living in such an evil country. Yes, we need to give all the land back to their rightful owners and return to Europe immediately. Thank you so much for opening my eyes.

Tomorrow I will start by withdrawing all my savings and begin paying reparations to Mexico. You know what I'm already feeling better sharing my shame with everyone on the forum. Thank you ADVOCATE4dWEAK for showing me the truth!
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by Brian503a

I now must go the rest of my life kicking myself for giving up the chance to learn how wicked my ancestors were, and will carry the guilt the rest of my life. Can you ever forgive my sins?

I feel so ashamed of myself for living in such an evil country. Yes, we need to give all the land back to their rightful owners and return to Europe immediately. Thank you so much for opening my eyes.

Tomorrow I will start by withdrawing all my savings and begin paying reparations to Mexico. You know what I'm already feeling better sharing my shame with everyone on the forum. Thank you ADVOCATE4dWEAK for showing me the truth!
    Good points Brian. You have showed me the light too. LOL
    Deportacion? Si Se Puede!

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast