Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Sorry I missed that one Great avatar Jezzabell and thanks for the violin had enuf You guys chewed him up and spit him out in very few posts I might add. Great job
    Freedom isn't free... Don't forget the men who died and gave that right to all of us....
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I shouldve more specific then PRESIDENTE FOX (Hitler)

The Illiegals are the invaiding force an army of 10,000,000
    now you take 10,000,000 Us citizens and march across the Mexican border and see what takes place. I am for IMMIGRATION my ancesters were IMMIGRANTS. But there is one BIG difference . They didn't sneak in here
    demand that the US give them anything. DIDNT HOLD PROTESTS, DIDNT THWART THE US LAWS AND, PUT THIER FLAGS OF NAIONALITY UP AND DEMMAND AMNESTY. They came here for a better life but they respected the country they were in . And Followed DUE Process of our laws.
    It is a shame what happened to the Indians but i wasnt a part of that war.
    Maybe folks need to realise that we are living in the here and now. And the now problem is that we have a massive amount of illegal, undocumented aliens residing in our country and to call them anything but invaiders is ludicrous. They were not asked to cross our borders ...... they were not invited.......... and unlike the majority of LEGAL immigramts who do pay taxes and contribute to the government......they
    the illegals...... have chosen to illegaly work, blatently circumvent, and resist....... the laws of this great nation with whom they reside now. If i were to do the same thing in MEXICO would be thrown in Jail.
    Skin Color has nothing to do with it, nor eye color, nor the plight of THe american indian. How many warring factions of the indian people were there anyway. and the indians were not the first people here either . Just happened to be here and got conquered by foriegners. atrosity... yes, Not fair yes........ but the indians were not the only ones through out history that this has happened to. So please get over it.
    Consider europe, the Crusades, or who actually enslaved the black people , or for that matter the Jewish plight conquering countries is nothing new and it will continue . But i am more concerned with the united states of America and the influx of a mobb of people who would like nothing more than to make this country MY country thiers. One of which i served in the millitary for and others have given the ultimate sacrifice for. INcluding, native americans, Black men, Hispanics ,Jews,irish, germans who didnt believe hitlers tactics, this country is a melding pot of all kinds of nationalities. But without Laws and borders this nation could not be soveriegn. and after 9/11 they need to be alot more strick with the managing of our borders as well as the people
    who cross it wether legally or illegaly. I would question your loyalty in this regard . If you think Illegals deserve to be here and have a Right to be here.
    Nope after we bought the land from Mexico it became the property of the Soveriegn Nation Of the UNited States Of America. Unless Mexico wants to Renig on the deal !!!!!! Well then its war they will have and i will gladly appose any invasion with arms and what ever might i can.
    You can live here as long as you are legal no probs..... but if you sneak in and demand rights you are an invaiding force that needs to be dealt with strongly and severily.

Steven Doherty
    Legal citizen of the United States

Quote Originally Posted by ADVOCATE4dWEAK
    wow regurgitating info from another how authentic/creative of you to voice your opinion. I like how you compare poor illegals to ADOLF HITLER really clever considering this country was rAISED to its feet on the idea of a manifest destiny(PLEASE ,GOD WOULD NEVER FAVOR ANY OPPRESOR REGARDLESS OF RACE). I wish those tactics where brought up now a days we would see how receptive American citizens would be. Such barbaric and horrific events took place "back then?" as you say. Why dont we implement slavery while where at it Steve? The english settlers left their country for similar reasons modern immigrants do.....what has changed? their brown skin maybe? brown eyes? maybe its that weird language they speak. You forget that this land RIGHTFULLY BELONGS to Native Americans the fact that they have been oppressed is another, dont come at me with "this IS MY LAND " BABBLE.

A tribute to Our Armed Forces

Tribute

Here’s to the men of the red, white and blue;
    Whose patriot’s hearts burned high ...
    To the women who served us on land and on sea,
    Some even in the sky.

I’d like to say, "Thank you, that we’ll never know
    The outcome if you had not gone,"
    And to tell you, "I’ll never forget your deed,
    As long as my life lingers on."

For, I was a child, when the great war came,
    And you just a dozen years more.
    Some of you fought on a distant beach.
    Some died on a foreign shore.

I’d hate to forget those heroes of old,
    From the 'War to end all wars'.
    Korea, Vietnam, and Desert Storm
    Proved that men fight evermore.

God, help us all when brave men say,
    "Not today. Let’s just wait and see."
    For, tyrants come in so many ways
    And I’ve heard of complacency.

When integrity falls in the dust by the way,
    When conviction fails to command,
    When there’s no one to bugle or carry the flag,
    What will become of our land?

So, here’s to the heroes and heroines true!
    Here’s to the brave and the free!
    With my hand on my chest as the flag passes by,
    I remember what you did for me!!!

© 2002 by Joan Clifton Costner

When I saw this poem it touched my heart, for many soldiers now it seems their fight is in vain. They fought to keep our Country free, free from disasters, from invasion, from destruction. The very fortress of our borders are at extremely vulnerable to invasion from foreign illegal people. Presidents of foriegn lands encourage their people to leave their Country and invade the U.S.of A. Rendered to leave of get shot the people leave, stealing and killing their way in! What will it take to deter them, do we have to resort to desperate measures by taking their lives at the borders, as they take the lives of Americans on the U.S.A edge?
    When is the United States going to stand up and say, "No More!" We Americans were one day a people from another Country but we came and register, became United States citzens, and we didn't hide in trucks, and load into boats hidden. The processes were long, paper work was difficult, but we did it! They can too! Most American are not saying "You can't come, Or we don't want you!" We are saying do it the right way, get a VISA, register, attend classes, become Citzens and then you will truly know and be proud to be an American. Being an American is more than just paying taxes and living here, is is believeing in your Country, serving as a citzen, and upholding it's laws!!!
    One Voice Speaking Loudly ~ ~ ~ Judymd

Judymd, great poem! Welcome to the place where we, proud Americans, come to exchange ideas, get educated, and fight illegal immigration in various ways and on various fronts. Join us, we welcome you!
    <div>Want some ICE with that cervesa?</div>

Quote Originally Posted by KickEmOut
    Judymd, great poem! Welcome to the place where we, proud Americans, come to exchange ideas, get educated, and fight illegal immigration in various ways and on various fronts. Join us, we welcome you!

Thanks for the welcome, I look forward to speaking out my beliefs and sharing my thoughts! Judymd
    One Voice Speaking Loudly ~ ~ ~ Judymd

Welcome judymd Glad to have aboard.
    http://www.alipac.us/
    You can not be loyal to two nations, without being unfaithful to one. Scubayons 02/07/06

Are you kidding me? look around man!! you cant kick half the population out?! Mexicans are everywhere and have assimilated pretty nicely into the American culture

Assimilated nicely? Are you nuts? You obviously aren't from this planet. You need to go back from whence you came and come up with something a bit better than this dribble. THEY have NOT assimilated into MY AMERICAN CULTURE if they expect me to speak SPANISH. They have not assimilated into my culture if they have no respect for the law. They have not assimilated into my culture when they have 30 people in a 1 bedroom apt. and chickens in their yard when it's NOT zoned agriculture. They have not assimilated into my culture when they call me "gringo" .
    They have not assimilated into my culture when they sing my anthem in a foreign language.

They want Mexico.........go to Mexico. This is AMERICA.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Re: BROWN BERETS RALLY

Quote Originally Posted by ADVOCATE4dWEAK
    Hey i hear that call..Im definitely ready to help out the BROWN BERETS IN anyway possible. the fact that HICKS want to sit on the border with shotguns to scare off prospective immigrants is honestly retarded i dont see them filling the job quotas. I mean hell half the population is hispanic according to recent census statistics!! i recently moved to TEXAS from Illinois and dont see the point in using violEnce or intimidation to fix the problem.... the fact that the goverment doesnt act on it DOES NOT give anybody the right to hold a firearm in the direction of any HUMAn regardless of where they are from. iM GLAD THE BROW BERETS is there to provide aid to underdog of society. THE RIGHTEOUS SHALL OVERCOME. NO HUMAN SHOULD BE DENIED THE RIGHT TO WALK FREELY ON ANY PART ON THIS GOD GIVEN EARTH!!
    OK, advocate, what about the corrupt Mexican military who hold and USE guns on people getting in their way? You know, the way of the drug smugglers and the Mexican military they have paid off to help them smuggle drugs into our country. And as far as "humans should be allowed to walk freely on this earth", you can stick that! We have laws on immigration just like every other country in this world except our government has refused to enforce those laws. WE THE PEOPLE are speaking up loud and clear and our borders will be secured and soon! The Minutemen have NEVER hurt anyone and you know it. Why don't you join up with the Brown Berets so we can ship your butt right back to wherever you came from? When the illegal Brown Berets cross our border, they will be arrested, especially if they are carrying weapons. Bye, Bye.......
    "My ancestors gave their life for America, the least I can do is fight to preserve the rights they died for"

judymd

welcome to the fight ...

advocate4dweak

The founding fathers of this country declared at one point to have the POOR AND HUNGRY weak and feeble be sent their way...
    "illegal aliens" are not "immigrants" and the Statue of Liberty is not an immigration policy, the Constitution or the "law of the land." The Statue of Liberty was "The Gift of France to the United States"-- NOT a declaration of the founding fathers -- they established a Constitution and delegated the power to Congress to "repel invasions" NOT legalize it.

President John F. Kennedy said

"My fellow Americans, ask not what your country can do for you: Ask what you can do for your country."
    these illegals are not our "fellow Americans" and this is NOT their country, but what have you done for your country?

I cant process tHE fact that POOR hardworking honest people are being picked on?? WHATS NEXT DEPORT ALL THE AFRICAN AMERICANS & DECENDANTS BACK TO AFRICA>?
    as a advocate for the weak, are you concerned about the thousands of "fellow Americans" that are living without electricity, water or a place to lay their head because of a disaster that was not of their own making?

what about those that died on 9/11 because of foreigners? what about the poor hardworking honest people that fought and died for this country and the freedoms that you enjoy? what about those that are still fighting and dying?

no one, including the Minutemen, are advocating deporting Americans -- and why does everyone find it necessary to slander the African Americans of this country with statements that they are equal to illegals? they ARE citizens of this country and they ARE here to stay

i recently moved to TEXAS from Illinois and dont see the point in using violEnce or intimidation to fix the problem
    it is the illegals and their supporters that are trying to use "intimidation" to legalize their unlawful conduct NOT the American people. The militant group is the Brown Berets NOT the Minutemen.

why not cover the canadian border with the same energy used in the southern border?
    the Minutemen DID guard the Canadian border in an attempt to prevent illegal 'immigrants' and terrorists from crossing the border
    "Those who cannot learn from history are doomed to repeat it" George Santayana "Deo Vindice"

This is old news. BB didn't do anything, but considering they're strong here in my backyard, means better be ready for anything just in case.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast