Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

jshhmr

Here in Texas, the Mexican culture has always been part of our culture - people of Mexican ancestry have always been our friends, neighbors, doctors, and my family members.

Of course, I realize the charge of 'racism' is just desperation, but it does hurt. It tries to deny all the connections we have to people of Mexican heritage.

I'm so sorry for you situation - I think it is coming to a lot of places.

We are at our son's place in NE Texas and the are is big in the poultry industry - so there are a lot.

We were garage saling (I do other things, really), and one sale was just off a Farm to Market about 1/4 miles in one of about a half dozen modest brick homes. As I was looking the lady holding the sale, was talking about having to put everything in the garage tonight. I told her it didn't look like rain, why didn't she just cover it to protect it from the dew.

She asked me if I saw the trailer park just as I turned of the FM road? She said it was illegals living there and they could not leave anything outside their homes. She said they had to lock up their lawn furniture, the bicycles, and the illegals crawled over the fences and dug up any flowers or shrubs they planted. They repotted them and sold them at flea markets.

She said the kids could no longe ride the bikes without an adult going with them. The illegals attcked them and stole the bikes.

I looked around and every house had a six foot chain link fence, no shrubs or flowers, no lawn furniture - nothing.

Like an absolute dunce, I asked, 'Why don't you sell'. She was so nice and didn't point out how stupid that remark was and kindly asked me,
    'Who's going to buy?"

While President Bush was busy getting loans for all those illegals to buy houses so they 'could have as good a house as anyone else' - he was destroying the American Dream for these people.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

They sure are a long way from Guatemala.
    nntrixie- I've seen illegals dump their kids off in the snack isles and have watched them OPEN the cookies up. These kids must feel they are ENTITLED to eat free snacks at the grocery store. The apple doesnt fall far from the tree. Deport the thieves.
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

We are getting alot of illegals with their anchor babies showing up at the Police Athletic League. Their kids are the only ones who will come up to the window of the concession stand and ask what is free. The poorest black child will not do that but rather pull out change and try to buy something. If we see that and they are short a little we will still let them get something. Another thing they do is hang around another kid who has moneyand happens to be younger and tell to get whatever they happen to like and then they take some of it from them. We have told the child buying to get what they want and told the moochers to go buy their own things on a regular basis.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by swatchick
    We are getting alot of illegals with their anchor babies showing up at the Police Athletic League. Their kids are the only ones who will come up to the window of the concession stand and ask what is free. The poorest black child will not do that but rather pull out change and try to buy something. If we see that and they are short a little we will still let them get something. Another thing they do is hang around another kid who has moneyand happens to be younger and tell to get whatever they happen to like and then they take some of it from them. We have told the child buying to get what they want and told the moochers to go buy their own things on a regular basis.
    I have only been to Mexico once in 1997 on a day trip from DFW to Mexico City. It was the first time I had ever seen children ages 3 and up begging for money. Once I gave one kid some money, a whole pack of them came out of nowhere and began begging me. We had to leave the area. Looks like this type of thing has moved it's way accross our border! I would go back there if it was as safe as it used to be. During that night we ended up in an alley and went inside a bar where there were old local men playing dominoes. They happily greeted us when we walked in and I bought them a round of Coronas. Despite the seedy parts of town, I never felt like my life was in danger. From what I hear it's not like that anymore.
    We see so many tribes overrun and undermined

While their invaders dream of lands they've left behind

Better people...better food...and better beer...

Why move around the world when Eden was so near?
    -Neil Peart from the song Territories&

jshhmr

I do think some of the children of illegals are kinda sharp like that.

The soccer program in the small town where my son lives was suspended for a few years because the children of illegals played so rough. The parents would coach them to kick, tip, hit, etc. No one realized what they were saying, because almost no citizens understood Spanish.

The sad thing was, the little Mexican kids did need to cheat. They were running circles around these little Texas kids who had never put a foot on soccer ball before.

The children of illegals are taking advantage of the education here, though. They are quite often in the top achievers in school and at the local community college.

My DIL subs at school a lot and she says they are well behaved in class and are, for the most part, very good students.

"The children of illegals are taking advantage of the education here, though. They are quite often in the top achievers in school and at the local community college.

My DIL subs at school a lot and she says they are well behaved in class and are, for the most part, very good students."

We have a friend who teaches in a Texas Elementary School that maintains a bilingual program for ILLEGALS and their Anchors, she commented about how well they behaved and worked hard in the early and mid 90's but they have changed and will stay in the bilingual program for seven years, pre-kindergarten - 5th grade, and are very disrespectful and rude and always speak in spanish and show no outward attempt to speak English or assimilate with the United States Citizen children. The school system receives more money from the Feds and State per student for the ILLEGALS and their Anchors than they do for United States Citizen Students. While visiting her a couple of years ago we drove her to school one morning to visit her room, when we arrived the ILLEGALS and Anchor Baby “studentsâ€

Quote Originally Posted by jimpasz
    Quote Originally Posted by lccat
    ILLEGALS shoplifting? That's can't be right! They are good hardworking people doing jobs United States Citizens refuse to do, maybe Walmart has a shortage of shoplifters. They just do not leave THEIR family values at the BORDER per out President.

maybe Walmart has a shortage of shoplifters

ACTUALLY THERE IS NO SHORTAGE OF SHOPLIFTERS. BUT ILLEGALS ARE SHOPLIFTING THE JUNK IN WALMART THAT AMERICANS WONT STEAL. GET HIGHER QUALITY MERCHANDISE....AND YOU WILL HAVE PLENTY OF AMERICAN SHOPLIFTERS.

MW
    nntrixie wrote:

I am sure all illegals do not steal, in fact I know some that I trust.
    Have you attempted to contact ICE regarding their illegal alien status?

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

April
    Senate votes tomorrow !! TAKE ACTION!!

http://www.alipac.us/ftopic-133745-days ... sc-75.html

iccat

So far, I haven't heard of misbehavior amongst the children, not saying it doesn't happen and I don't have a clue about the high school. She doesn't sub there and I don't know anyone there anymore.

They are, however, doing quite well in school, at least they are getting recognition in academics, etc., out of porportion to their percentage.

Also, they get a lot of recognition and awards at the community college here.

That is not in defense of them, but just thinking it is a trend I don't think a lot of people in this country are noticing. When these kids graduate, they will already have an advantage being bi-lingual and a minority. Our kids are going to have to work very hard for what they get.

Around here, there are still some poor illegals, but most of the ones coming now are educated people. They are what would be middle class in any town in this country. These people are working in banks, real estate, mid management grocery stores, insurance offices - what haven't started their own businesses.

We are not being flooded with only poor, uneducated people - actually they came years ago - we are being flooded with people with very good education and their children will be well educated.

One morning I drove my grandchildren to elementary school. It as a cold, wet morning. I saw some kids being let inside the building by a teacher. They used to let the kids come inside and wait in the cafeteria until class time. I reached for the door to let my grandchildren in and the teacher asked if they were there for breakfast. When I told her no, she said they would have to wait outside until the bell rang. She said all the kids coming in were getting breakfast - yes large percentage of children of illegals. I did notice about a half dozen kids shivering under the overhang of the building.

I gathered the other kids and mine and when she unlocked the door next, I grabbed the door and told these kids to go on into the cafeteria and sit down a be good until the bell rang.

Then I told that teacher there was no way she as going to make kids stand outside in the rain just because they weren't partaking of free breakfasts. She actually acted like I was speaking a foreign language.

When I got back to the house, I called the school administration and told them I hoped I never saw that again. I never heard of it again.

mw - Have you attempted to contact ICE regarding their illegal alien status?

Surely you jest!!!!

Don't you think they know they are here? Many of them have been here 30 years. They have been called and called and called.

I don't waste my breath.

I'm pretty sure Bo Pilgrim has Pres. Bush on speeddial.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast