Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

California to Cut “Immigrantâ€

[size=200][b]California to Cut “Immigrantâ€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

[quote]Under CalWORKS, a single parent family receives about $525 in cash per month. This is in addition to other programs such as food stamps, Medi-Cal, welfare to work, child care and public housing. Some critics call the grants “walking around money.â€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Could it be that Arnie is finally coming to his senses???

CALIFORNIA DREAMING???????????

The Governor and his wife Maria of the Kennedy clan, along with various OTHER ACTORS, have done a commerical to get people to California. I am sure they want the kind who pay TAXES at this point.

ANYONE BUYING?

Schwarzenegger is proposing to borrow another $15 billion by using state lottery money as a source of repayment, a clear violation of the law that created the lottery.

36,000 families headed by illegal aliens or drug felons off the CalWORKS welfare program. Under CalWORKS, a single parent family receives about $525 in cash per month
    This makes me so mad, I can hardly stand it ! A new proposal is to start taxing "services", which have never been taxed before. Arnie doesn't consider a new tax, "raising taxes" !

Does anyone care about any of our laws ? That's all these politicians do, is BORROW money ! They need a reality check !
    IT'S NOT HOW YOU GET IN, IT'S HOW YOU GET OUT

Re: CALIFORNIA DREAMING???????????

Quote Originally Posted by TennesseeDaughter
    The Governor and his wife Maria of the Kennedy clan, along with various OTHER ACTORS, have done a commerical to get people to California. I am sure they want the kind who pay TAXES at this point.

ANYONE BUYING?
    Anyone Buying? Put it this way, I cannot even stomach to watch that stupid commercial that features Arnie and his wife, inviting more to this state, while he and his family continues to live in fantasy land.

I have news for the rest of the country. That commercial is about as phony and unrealistic as anything I have ever seen! I guess California is still ok if your a multi-millionare like Arnie and his famly and can afford to live in the most exclusive gated communities.

Otherwise, forget it...

Re: CALIFORNIA DREAMING???????????

Quote Originally Posted by NoBueno
    Quote Originally Posted by TennesseeDaughter

ANYONE BUYING?
    Anyone Buying? Put it this way, I cannot even stomach to watch that stupid commercial that features Arnie and his wife, inviting more to this state, while he and his family continues to live in fantasy land.

I have news for the rest of the country. That commercial is about as phony and unrealistic as anything I have ever seen! I guess California is still ok if your a multi-millionare like Arnie and his famly and can afford to live in the most exclusive gated communities.

Otherwise, forget it...

The one I can't take is the commercial promoting tourism to Texas. At the end it says "TEXAS" and underneath it says "It's Like A Whole Other Country"

Literally, the first time I saw it, I choked on my iced tea as I went to blurt out "WHAT?"

Somehow I've been fortunate enough to miss the one on CA.....although it's possible that I have seen it and it was just so awful to contemplate I've blocked the memory.

If voters reject his idea, which is likely, the governor says sales taxes might have to be raised by an added 1% to total 8.25%, and in some cases as high as 9.75%. California already has the highest sales tax rate in the nation.

Voters may not reject the idea, but I suspect it will be another Prop 187 all over again.

It will dragged before a liberal court and blocked.

Does anyone think that Villaraigoa, Nunez, or Mexico, will allow any money or benefits to be taken away from illegals?

Could it be that Arnie is finally coming to his senses???
    What do you think ? In my mind, all I see right now, is Arnie on TV, wining and dining the Mex prez, not so long ago.

[quote]Under CalWORKS, a single parent family receives about $525 in cash per month. This is in addition to other programs such as food stamps, Medi-Cal, welfare to work, child care and public housing. Some critics call the grants “walking around money.â€

crazybird

You're probably right, CRAZYBIRD. It's especially disturbing because so many deserving people have not gotten the help they're entitled to. Nothing makes sense anymore.

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast