Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

especially disturbing because so many deserving people have not gotten the help they're entitled to. Nothing makes sense anymore.
    I believe it's because I was raised to where it's not considered an entitlement, it was there but it was there for the truely needy. The last resort, not the first thought. When too many abuse it as a first thought entitlement......it makes it almost impossible then for the ones who truely need it to get it. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to see that if they are sending billions back to Mexico, driving expensive new cars, trucks and vans, living multiple families to a single dwelling......some serious fraud is going on somewhere. It just doesn't add up.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

It just doesn't add up.
    Another thing that doesn't add up, is where these IA's are getting the several thousand dollar required fee, to pay the coyotes, to bring smuggle them in. Do you think the Mex government is offering $$ incentives to them to come here ? That's something that's been bothering me for a long time. Maybe, we should look into that possibility ?
    IT'S NOT HOW YOU GET IN, IT'S HOW YOU GET OUT

Another thing that doesn't add up, is where these IA's are getting the several thousand dollar required fee, to pay the coyotes, to bring smuggle them in.
    I've wondered that myself. I mean from what I've heard, a few thousand goes a long way in Mexico.....if your heart and soul and dedication lies with Mexico......why leave and go to a country you hate when you could stay put on that amount? So much just doesn't add up or make sense.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

SIGH. Is there any good news coming out of CA anymore??
    PRESS 1 FOR ENGLISH. PRESS 2 FOR DEPORTATION.

Perhaps much of this could have been avoided if only the will of the people had been inacted back in 1994 when almost 60% of the voters supported prop 187, which would have denied many of the benefits to illegals in which Arnold is now struggling to save for his beloved illegals.

Arnold has no problems cutting off assistance and benefits to American citizens; it's the illegals he's having a difficult time in saying no more to.

Agree, of course, NoBueno regarding prop 187. We'll never forget that betrayal. That was a crutial turning point for this state.

California takes in more revenues than ever, the population has stabilized and the schools have lost students. So where is the money going????

The state doesn't have a deficit problem, it has a spending problem.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Facing a budget deficit that is at least $17 billion and growing, California Governor Schwarzenegger has taken the drastic step of proposing to cut more than 36,000 families headed by illegal aliens or drug felons off the CalWORKS welfare program. Under CalWORKS, a single parent family receives about $525 in cash per month.
    This is the biggest scam, since every illegal alien woman can claim she is a single mom. If her daughters have babies, each of them is a single mom. Add that $525 up per dwelling. NO illegal aliens should be getting ONE dime of our tax money. They don't like it? They can LEAVE!

I saw a news segment about senior citizen women living in their CARS and we're giving money to illegal aliens?!?!?! Why aren't the elderly women (citizens) getting that money???

TennesseeDaughter wrote:
    The Governor and his wife Maria of the Kennedy clan, along with various OTHER ACTORS, have done a commerical to get people to California. I am sure they want the kind who pay TAXES at this point.

ANYONE BUYING?
    Hell NO! Illegal aliens and their enablers have destroyed LA, why would I want to waste time and money there?
    "

Quote Originally Posted by Nicie
    Could it be that Arnie is finally coming to his senses???
    What do you think ? In my mind, all I see right now, is Arnie on TV, wining and dining the Mex prez, not so long ago.
    I was saying that rhetorically.

saw a news segment about senior citizen women living in their CARS and we're giving money to illegal aliens?!?!?! Why aren't the elderly women (citizens) getting that money???
    Pretty much it's just funding children and the women who have them. Not necessarily those who need it.

I can tell him where alot of his taxpayers are going We are growing so fast it is unbelieveable, never had traffic before but we are out growing our streets and only two highways so fast I can understand people wanting to live here but its like overnight and shocking!

He is such a fool, he is so stupid to not realize alot of his good citizens have had enough, they are taking over whole towns in cali and residence are sick of paying for them. I hear it all the time.

I try to tell then get involved in the fight so it does not come here, protect your new home.
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast