Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Heard yesterday that we allow people here to go on welfare indefinately.

Years ago there was a limit wasn't there? Use to be a limit to allow people time to find another job. But now why bother?
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by jean
    Heard yesterday that we allow people here to go on welfare indefinately.

Years ago there was a limit wasn't there? Use to be a limit to allow people time to find another job. But now why bother?
    Politicians have been under the impression that calif. taxpayers have bottomless pockets and an endless supply of money....guess they are finally finding out they don't and are getting fed up.
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Schwarzenegger is proposing to borrow another $15 billion by using state lottery money as a source of repayment, a clear violation of the law that created the lottery.
    Wasn't the lottery created to fund our school's? So we cut state funding for our schools, fire teachers, raise tuition in our colleges and then borrow money from the lottery that is supposed to go to schools. Why doesn't he simply close all public school's and only educate the children of the elite in private schools?

When we did the last reform there was supposed to be a 2 year limit and a 1 shot deal. In fact they were encouraging having your tubes tied after your 2nd child. I mean they seriously cleaned house and then boom.....the illegals came and all the rules were null and void. If you refused to give the fathers name for the baby you were denied help......they went after the fathers of these kids big time. I don't care if you were working under the table.....you couldn't cash a check that they didn't find you. Forget a banking account or anything else. Pay taxes and they found a way to track you. Plus it was limited to the age of 6......for free school lunches and all that. They handed out condoms like candy and pretty much insisted on birth control or the full knowledge that the next time you were on your own and could be charged with neglect for continuing your risky behavior.

They had classes on beans and rice because food stamps didn't cover squat. Then overnight.....boom....illegals were sporting carts of steaks and roasts and pretty much an unlimited account for food....driving brand new 45,000 vehicles, married and working, full access first to churches aid and everything.......it was unreal. Maybe it's different in each state ....but I know what I saw. I had friends booted off the role and then saw first hand the new wave. I saw the "welfare to work program" and all it's pit falls. Saw every single area of abuse. Heck I remember working people saying "I'm buying bologna" and the illegals are feeding steaks to their dogs. I saw parents of illegals come to the store and put a bunch of grapes or something in the cart and the kids would stuff themselves just "shopping"......never paying a dime for it. Back in my day......that was THEFT!!!!! Drinks, bags of chips, cookies and just stuff the papers on a shelf before they got to the check-out. In all seriousness.....this was THEFT. Out and out theft, as if the American shopping experience included munching while you shop.

Remember Wal Mart and the clear purses for their employees? Having to show your receipt if you even had something that looked like something in the store? Whatever you do.....don't bring your own candy bar or soda in the store because how can you prove you didn't steal it?

Everything changed once the illegals got here.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I don't blame them so much as I do the Revolutionaries in the government that have been openly aiding and abetting them!

Here is my two-step plan

We may have to kiss the keisters of the illegal invaders, it is still a felony to aid and abet them.

If some honest men and women in law enforcement, would go after the lowlifes in the government, business and the general population that have been aiding and abetting them, by the time they had enough of a handle on the job to raise their heads and look around, I don’t think many illegal aliens would still be left.

We don’t need any new laws to do this either. Just some honest men and women that take their oaths of office seriously!

Finding them is the first step!

Federal Immigration and Nationality Act
    Section 8 USC 1324(a)(1)(A)(iv)(b)(iii)

"Any person who . . . encourages or induces an alien to . . . reside . . . knowing or in reckless disregard of the fact that such . . . residence is . . . in violation of law, shall be punished as provided . . . for each alien in respect to whom such a violation occurs . . . fined under title 18 . . . imprisoned not more than 5 years, or both."
    Section 274 felonies under the federal Immigration and Nationality Act, INA 274A(a)(1)(A):
    A person (including a group of persons, business, organization, or local government) commits a federal felony when she or he:
    * assists an alien s/he should reasonably know is illegally in the U.S. or who lacks employment authorization, by transporting, sheltering, or assisting him or her to obtain employment, or
    * encourages that alien to remain in the U.S. by referring him or her to an employer or by acting as employer or agent for an employer in any way, or
    * knowingly assists illegal aliens due to personal convictions.

Right now in Mexico, a million Mexicans are making plans to come to California!

By the way Arnold, why don't you just raise our sales tax to 20%? California tax payers feel good about supporting Mexico's poor.

I agree with everything you guys said above regarding CA and why it's in a total mess right now (Prop 187, lottery for schools, etc). I have been trying to tell my friends all that WHEN I STILL LIVED THERE! No one wanted to listen. So I LEFT, and they're stuck with the problem! Ahhhh -- poetic justice, gotta love it.

Hey, CA! All your desperate fixes today is TOO LITTLE, TOO LATE.

FYI: 10% of Californians pay for 90% of the general budget. Hmmmm....maybe 50% of that 10% have left the state (like me), which is why the 2008 budget is in a $20 BILLION DEFICIT NOW.

I find it strange that it was like overnite that CA realized it was in the hole by $20 Billion. Shouldn't someone have noticed this long ago? Or are they like students who cram for an exam the night before the exam and realize, "Oh my God, I have no notes!!" Doesn't CA have a fulltime accountant to do the bookkeeping DAILY??? OR DID THEY KNOW BUT KEPT IT FROM THE PUBLIC TILL IT COULD NO LONGER HIDE IT?
    PRESS 1 FOR ENGLISH. PRESS 2 FOR DEPORTATION.

OR DID THEY KNOW BUT KEPT IT FROM THE PUBLIC TILL IT COULD NO LONGER HIDE IT?
    Isn't this the California way?

The state has been on a rapid decline since Gray Dufus was in office....actually before then-but I was too young to pay attention. Makes me wonder when is enough enough??
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by SicNTiredInSoCal
    OR DID THEY KNOW BUT KEPT IT FROM THE PUBLIC TILL IT COULD NO LONGER HIDE IT?
    Isn't this the California way?

The state has been on a rapid decline since Gray Dufus was in office....actually before then-but I was too young to pay attention. Makes me wonder when is enough enough??
    Personally I recall many Governors so I'm obviously older.

Ronald Reagan 1967-1975
    Jerry Brown 1975-1983
    George Deukmejian 1983-1991
    Pete Wilson 1991-1999
    Gray Davis 1999-2003
    Governator 2003-present

We all know what happened during Pete Wilson's term - Prop 187 which the voters passed but a liberal judge blocked it, Gray Davis came into office and axed any further discussion.
    Davis was disastrous in many ways and was recalled.
    Btw, during Ronald Reagan's term we were still the Golden State.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by Nicie
    It just doesn't add up.
    Another thing that doesn't add up, is where these IA's are getting the several thousand dollar required fee, to pay the coyotes, to bring smuggle them in. Do you think the Mex government is offering $$ incentives to them to come here ? That's something that's been bothering me for a long time. Maybe, we should look into that possibility ?

You're right, something doesn't add up and you are not the only one who has questions.

My husband and I have both long been wondering what is behind the meaning of what appears to be some kind of payment schedule IAs mention in discussing remittances they send back to Mexico.

These are people who are paid weekly yet they discuss sending this money "in 15 days" as though it is some reguarly scheduled monthly expense like a car or house payment, etc. and it never varies.

Our question has always been why, if they were only sending money to family, it would seem to be so scheduled? And what is so important about these payments that they will be late on rent, utility bills, and just about everything else to be sure those remittances are sent?

Yes, there is definitely something going on and I don't believe for a minute that it's because these remittances are important to Mexico just through consumer spending.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast