Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I am not holding my breath but iam sure that Mexico is going to somehow file a case against the US in Intl Court. The court will laugh at them.

P

Quote Originally Posted by Prometheus
    I am not holding my breath but iam sure that Mexico is going to somehow file a case against the US in Intl Court. The court will laugh at them.

P
    This policy doesn't apply to Mexicans.
    It's like hell vomited and the Bush administration appeared.

I dont understand that? I dont see him targeting others that arent Mexican as well. Or am i missing something?

P

From my previous post:

There is an exception that you could fly a 747 through: they'll deport them as long as they're not from Mexico.

This is where he gives the game away:

"Our goal at DHS (Homeland Security) is to completely eliminate the 'catch and release' enforcement problem, and return every single illegal entrant, no exceptions."

Catch and release doesn't apply to Mexicans. Vicente wouldn't like it.

My understanding is that caught and release means just that, anyone that is illegal is deported!

P

Ok, try this.

Have you heard anything from Vicente Fox today?

Vicente isn't shy about sticking his moustache into US business whenever he feels like it, but today he hasn't said a word.

Do you really think he would be sitting quitely by while the US announces plans to deport his citizens?

You could also check here:

http://michellemalkin.com/immigration/2 ... 8/03:56.pm

It's suprisies me that after all this time, people still don't see what a devious administration this is.

Yeah i see what you are saying. It is just fustrating. I am being interviewed tomarrow by congressman Lewis Office in California. So perhaps they are going to listen. I have been making calls to his office left and right and telling them that Con Leewis isnt doing enough about this situation and what he has been doing is a threat the US and i find it disturbing because they took an Oath to uphold the Constitution against domestic and foriegn invaders and that is what it is.

P

Chertoff is making a big deal about deporting an extra 100,000 illegal aliens a year. Meanwhile Bush links this to his plan to give amnesty to 10+ million illegal aliens. In other words, they will amnesty 100 illegal aliens for every one they deport. Why not just say bend over for the big one?

Quote Originally Posted by LegalUSCitizen
    Holy smoke. I can't believe this. If this is TRUE, bump GWB's ratings up a notch. We need to use positive reinforcement wherever and whenever possible. It is the only way to train them. When they do something bad, withhold what they like, when they do something right....reward, reward, reward.

Even if it is just talk....it is the right talk. It's a beginning !!!!
    This is what I am afraid of Legal. these polyticians will give us just enough to shut up, and they will walk that line.

I never shut up till they are doing everything they should be doing in my eye.
    "I can because I will, I will because I can" ME

Quote Originally Posted by Prometheus
    I dont understand that? I dont see him targeting others that arent Mexican as well. Or am i missing something?

P
    They claim that they are going to revamp the process in which they deport people from other countries. Right now the system just cannot handle the buren. After they make corrections (Holding facilities, and paperwork) they will begin to deport them as well.

Still holding my breath.
    "I can because I will, I will because I can" ME

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast