Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Hey Count, Fox and his propaganda machine are hard at work churning up some sludge to feed people. Don't worry your boi will chime in later today.
    "I can because I will, I will because I can" ME

I don't believe this for one second. I think it's all a bunch of lip service to fool people into thinking that this administration is going to seriously do something about this invasion when they are only serious about doing nothing at all.

I'll believe it when I see the results.

The only thing Chertoff has done since being sworn in is push Bush's amnesty scam. Now all of a sudden he's serious. Color me skeptical when I think he's full of bull. These guys lie so much that I can't believe a word they say no matter what. Words mean nothing and the fact that Chertoff is still pushing Bush guest worker amnesty means that he and the rest of this crony filled administration still doesnt' get it and is not serious about addressing this situation at all. Leadership and honesty is not one of their strong suits. Trust me I know.

Also keep the pressure on guys. These clowns wouldn't even be giving the lip service if they weren't getting so much pressure from you all. Let them know that we want ALL illegals deported with no exceptions and that includes Mexicans. We will accept nothing less.
    Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

This has been added to the homepage. An email is about to go out to our national list and it will reference this article in our opposition to guest worker.
    http://www.alipac.us/article-821-thread-1-0.html
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC
    I guess they wont have many illegal aliens left to ROUND EACH ONE UP once they GUEST WORKER THEM.

Me thinks Chertoff speaks with forked tongue.

W
    It`s up to the "Americans" to take back Control of America.
    Bush "Does not know "Americans" at all.
    He forgets who won two wars,with two Countries, at the same time.
    If he thinks he can "Give Away America",he`s a fool.
    I can`t wait untill "Americans" stand up,full force,and say,Stop in NOW, or WE Will.
    I don`t think our "Soldiers" will turn thier guns on us when "Bush" tells them to..........."Bush is a FOOL" and America is foolish for letting him do to us the Horrible things he has done, and things will not get any better,If we continue to let HIM destroy our country..Like Mother,Like Son.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234